5 Countries That Kick Ass When It Comes to Health Care!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Like I already said I was merely replying to another member's post. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. A conservative or a liberal. I supported Donald Trump because he was the only candidate capable of keeping Hillary Clinton from prostituting the presidency just like she prostituted the office of secretary of state. If the Democratic party hadn't have tried to force that miserable excuse for a human being down this country's throat I wouldn't have given two shits who won that election. Believe or not I' was never a big fan of Donald Trump and I'm still not but if there was as much evidence you think there is that he did any of the bullshit you've accused him of since day one he would not longer be president
    As far as universal healtcare goes, I'm all for it.
    Well, thank God Trump doesn't have Putin, Wall St's, China's, etc, cum all over his face!! Thank God he's not just a total whore!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
      can't and won't speak for cdog. ...
      You can barely speak for yourself you toddering, shot fucktard...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

...make a right turn in Germany and you'll end up in Russia...
        Where you're "president" was made? That was the greatest trick the good ole KGB ever pulled I guess. Giving all you Ronald Reagan adoring, gun slinging, "we are god's greatest nation"-howling right wingers that laughing stock of a puppet to ruin what's left of a once great country.
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

And yes...we owe the American people a lot and we never forget that. But it's not 1945 or 1961 or 1989 anymore.

Our health care system has nothing to do with how many people live here. It's a system that works because we believe that every human being here is important enough to get help if needed.

That makes us strong and wealthy as a nation.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            BTW, the East Germans still spoke German, not Russian....
            Only because the Russians allowed them to.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
              And yes...we owe the American people a lot and we never forget that. But it's not 1945 or 1961 or 1989 anymore.
              You're thankful but you make comments about how you laugh at our "so called country and government". You're gratitude doesn't really fit my definition of gratitude.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Where you're "president" was made? That was the greatest trick the good ole KGB ever pulled I guess. Giving all you Ronald Reagan adoring, gun slinging, "we are god's greatest nation"-howling right wingers that laughing stock of a puppet to ruin what's left of a once great country.
                Donald Trump won the election fair and square. If all the people who claim he didn't had one solid piece of evidence he didn't you'd think they would have revealed it by now. When exactly is that gonna happen? As far as Ronald Reagan's legacy goes you'd think his part in ending the cold war would make a German slightly appreciative but then again you show your gratitude by posting what a fucked up piece of shit you think America is.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

" As far as Ronald Reagan's legacy goes...." Maybe you should see what his son has to say in the ImOrangment thread?

And leave this thread for discussion of HEALTH CARE.

Like where is that bigly "it's gonna be terrific" healthcare plan that Cheeto promised?

Rhetorical question of course. He doesn't have one. And he knows damn well what the only true solution is. He admits it every time he tells a foreign head of state that they have "better health care than we do".
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    " As far as Ronald Reagan's legacy goes...." Maybe you should see what his son has to say in the ImOrangment thread?

And leave this thread for discussion of HEALTH CARE and bad mouthing America.
                    I don't give a flying fuck what his son or you thinks about anything.
                    BTW. I fixed your post for you. You accidentally left out a couple words.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Only because the Russians allowed them to.
                      Really? You think the Soviet-Russians were going to make them speak Russian? They couldn't even get everyone in their empire to speak it!

BTW, we gave a lot of aid to the USSR in WWII, most notably the overlooked trucks from Jeeps to Chrysler cargo trucks, which enabled the Soviets to advance West so quickly. We weren't exactly trying to save Germany from anything while bombing the fuck out of them...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Donald Trump won the election fair and square...
                        Who is saying he didn't? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Who is saying he didn't? Who the fuck are you talking about?
                          I said that the Russians did everything to secure he'd win.
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Donald Trump won the election fair and square. If all the people who claim he didn't had one solid piece of evidence he didn't you'd think they would have revealed it by now. When exactly is that gonna happen? As far as Ronald Reagan's legacy goes you'd think his part in ending the cold war would make a German slightly appreciative but then again you show your gratitude by posting what a fucked up piece of shit you think America is.
                            The end of the world war was 62 ago the end of the cold war was 25 years ago! Gratitude was payed. Thanks again! But the world has turned so has your country...big time...

Since then the Reagenomics fucked up your economy and lead the world later in the most serious financial crisis since the black friday. I highly consider the documentary "Inside Job" on the subject.

George W. fought some questionable wars, not to mention how many people lost their homes because of the crisis. When Katrina was coming towards New Orleans Bush literary did nothing to prevent the catastrophe. Detroit is dying. On and on and on... Sorry, but your country is in a bad shape.

And if a third world country can't effort to give health care to everyone it might be something to accept. But for the biggest economy in the world it's just a shame.
                            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

We weren't exactly trying to save Germany from anything while bombing the fuck out of them...
                              I suppose you think we should have just let Hitler keep on murdering Jews and anybody else that stood in his way of becoming the dictator of earth.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

. When Katrina was coming towards New Orleans Bush literary did nothing to prevent the catastrophe.
                                I wasn't aware George W Bush had God like powers and could stop a hurricane.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...