Washed up Right Wing Asshole Ex Game Show Host Goes on Jew Bashing Twitter Spree

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    It was a train, not a bus. The Portland MAX light rail system. It's actually a great transit system, at least when Nazi Trump supporters aren't running around spewing hate and stabbing people to death.
    Whatever, you freeloading loser.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      ...You're going to be worshipping Trump for the next 7 1/2 years.
      Is that 7 1/2 years to life? Will he be pardoned before then?

Here's the reality of the old man with the shrived cock you share, Von Penis, he's a stupid and weak man that was once shielded by wealth. But now:

From: Forget Trump’s bluster. The world is walking all over him.

But really, all this focus on Trump’s tweets and the stories about his boorishness abroad should please the White House no end. The more the narrative focuses on Trump’s toughness and bluster with our allies, the less anyone focuses on what’s really been exposed in these opening months of his presidency.

Trump is weak, and our rivals have figured it out. They’re walking all over the American president in a way we haven’t seen since at least the days of disco and Space Invaders.

None of this seems to permeate the family circle of Trump’s White House, where, as ever, mythology crowds out any notion of policy or reality.
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-01-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The polls I was watching before the election were saying President Goldfinger had a 1 in 3 chance. Brexit was the same 1 in 4 or 1 in 5. The bookies had number like that too.

People that understand odds in sport for some reason, because it was an election, put that down as no chance and would never happen.

Also remember that Orange 45 did lose the popular vote, it's just his votes were in the right places. In the week before the election Clinton lost 2 points after the FBI statement.

In terms of actual numbers, ironically it wasn't the Russians that won the election for Trump, it was Comey.
        I wonder if Von Cum Guzzler realizes that the guy that accurately predicted Trump's election also said he'd be Impeached or will resign...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I wonder if Von Cum Guzzler realizes that the guy that accurately predicted Trump's election also said he'd be Impeached or will resign...
          I never said he will be impeached or resign. He will neither.

You're in for a long 7 1/2 years of acting like a bitch, like you've done since the election. But hey, you've perfected it, so have at it. If at any time you feel like you're truly going to go off the deep end, just head on over to the nearest mental institution. They're expecting you.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

At this point he will be lucky if he lasts 7 MONTHS.

Hardcore Republicans are starting to get embarrassed by him. Even Senator Pat Roberts (no relation to religious wackjob Pat Robertson) of the Koch Korrputed state of Kansas was talking about SINGLE PAYER yesterday. They are desperate to get the Cheeto circus off the table before it drags their entire party down.

Sadly, the so-called "Democrats" won't take notice of this. They're still allowing the two time losers at Camp Weathervane to control the party's agenda.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You're in for a long 7 1/2 years of acting like a bitch, like you've done since the election. But hey, you've perfected it, so have at it. If at any time you feel like you're truly going to go off the deep end, just head on over to the nearest mental institution. They're expecting you.
              I took a dump this morning and as always, it was massive.

Then I thought to myself..."What does this dump remind me of?"

Oh yeah, a post by Von

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

As long as they serve Trump Vodka and Steaks!

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Washed up Right Wing Asshole Ex Game Show Host Goes on Jew Bashing Twitter Spree

Hopefully NickDickless and FROD will provide live reports from that stupid inept cunt Kathy Griffins news conference. Maybe some do gooder will be holding her head up by the end of it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Am I missing something does Kathy Griffin wield political power in your system of government?

I thought that she was a comedian.

Even the worst tyrants in history had court jesters, why would you be talking about her when your leader is breaking a treaty with 165 countries to destroy the planet?

Comment

Working...