• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

[QUOTE=FORD;1927345][img]https://sandersinstituteQUOTE]

sanders institute? is that a real....uh......thing?

so if we kill off an abundance of worthless people, reverse all technology, all medicine, all communication, reverse water intervention and food production, reverse travel and lodgings, reverse all dams, reverse solar, reverse oil, reverse nuclear,.... how long would it take to normalize to pre 1850 levels?

that's your charts solution.... i can't wait for this response....
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        You fucking retard. What "trillion dollar industry" is that?
        prof dherp, start with the fuckin' green job bankruptcies. it's a cock sucker democratic "cottage" industry.....

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Hole in the ozone layer denial? Is that a thing now as well?

After the flat earth moronic shit nothing surprises me now about the stupidity of some people on the internet in their bubbles of idiocy.
          flat earth. is that in Dalkeith?

supporters of big oil like myself know that the world is round. otherwise the drill bit would got right through...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            prof dherp, start with the fuckin' green job bankruptcies. it's a cock sucker democratic "cottage" industry.....
            Sorry, we wouldn't want to cut into your cock sucking territory...

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              To see how AGW will affect temperature and precipitation where you live you can download the NASA dataset. Look here:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...ge-projections
              kristy, i trust that nasa has made these projections in good faith. i'm a little miffed why a nasa director stated that nasa should be a muslim outreach program...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

flat earth. is that in Dalkeith?

supporters of big oil like myself know that the world is round. otherwise the drill bit would got right through...
                Sec. of State Rex Tillerson is as big oil as they get, Potsy, and he didn't want Drumpf to pull us out of the Paris Agreement...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

kristy, i trust that nasa has made these projections in good faith. i'm a little miffed why a nasa director stated that nasa should be a muslim outreach program...

Do you have some non-sequitur random right wing douchebag disease thing, or is it just alcoholism?

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sorry, we wouldn't want to cut into your cock sucking territory...
                    no apology needed. we can assign you a territory just like the other salesmen you bow to and vote for. again, a list can be provided...

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Do you have some non-sequitur random right wing douchebag disease thing, or is it just alcoholism?
                      no prof, kristy believes fully when her head hits the pillow at night that at some point in the future AGW will cause an issue that cannot be reversed or repaired.

now i have full respect for her position and believe along those same lines as most people do. but, i'm not duped by gore or ubama or the lying scientists.

at some point the name calling and sarcasm stops and and a solution is required. not the bullshit tax and spent crap and tax and spend and tax and spend cycle that accomplishes nothing. tax and spend makes governments wealthy.

so? solution?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

no apology needed. we can assign you a territory just like the other salesmen you bow to and vote for. again, a list can be provided...
                        Okay, you can suck all the cocks in Florida then...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

no prof, kristy believes fully when her head hits the pillow at night that at some point in the future AGW will cause an issue that cannot be reversed or repaired.

now i have full respect for her position and believe along those same lines as most people do. but, i'm not duped by gore or ubama or the lying scientists.

at some point the name calling and sarcasm stops and and a solution is required. not the bullshit tax and spent crap and tax and spend and tax and spend cycle that accomplishes nothing. tax and spend makes governments wealthy.

so? solution?
                          I guess we'll just let the oil and gas industry drown Florida...

Here's a fun game for you!:
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-07-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sec. of State Rex Tillerson is as big oil as they get, Potsy, and he didn't want Drumpf to pull us out of the Paris Agreement...
                            you just answered your own question larry. and tell your brother daryl and your other brother daryl Tillerson is a genuine oil man. He knows how to work with the worst third world shithole governments and get drill bits in the ground, oil rigs setup and pumping, and infrastructure to get the crude to the refinery and to the US.

last i checked, tillerson isn't the prez. hillary the democratic saw to that.

tillerson would have made a better prez, pence, even carly. she's done business abroad and knows the ropes.

the paris agreement is about control and this prez isn't going along to get along. he wants a fair deal. and that's what's messing with people.

i'll just bet you tried to get the best deal you could for the purchase of your home..
                            Last edited by jacksmar; 06-07-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well you're a typically uniformed moron, because the Paris Agreement is completely nonbinding and there are no restrictions or "control"...

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Okay, you can suck all the cocks in Florida then...
                                what, you think you have tenure on me? i've been in the business since dustin hoffman played willy loman. i choose my territories...

i choose ibiza...

Comment

Working...