Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moose
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Hey Full Bug sorry to read about this but cancer may have started the fight, but you are going to finish it because you're ROTHARMY warrior, and warriors don’t quit so become a survivor and not a victim
    Dr. Martin Luther King Jr once said
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.”

Wishing you the best bro

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Full Bug
      Anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this, made up my will today, and at my service I asked that "Damn Good' and 'Happy Trails' be played, seemed fitting choices, also will take my 'It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth' t-shirt with me....
      I had the same thought about Damn Good. It's quite long but then again it's not a hymn which all feel like they are 20 minutes long.

My idea was maybe a double bill with 'On Fire', most people here get cremated and if nothing else it would be a talking point...

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Full Bug,

I want to apologize on behalf of Von for disparaging Rush™©® and sullying an otherwise uplifting thread of encouragement. Due to socialized medicine and legalized medicinal uses of MaryJane™©® in the Great White North™©®, I'm confident you'll overcome this challenge and one day soon you can FUCK CANCER IN THE BLOODY FUCKING ASS™©® (if you're down here in the Lower 48™©® with the rest of us, go back North™©® or you'll be at the mercy of whatever the Republicans do to Obamacare™©®)...

P.S. When you said "bone rack" I couldn't help but think of Rush's™©® Roll The Bones™©® LP... Gonna kick some gluteus max, It's a parallax, you dig?™©®

In all seriousness, wishing you well.

Icon™©®
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Son of a bitch....

Fight your ass off Bugger....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fuck cancer!!

In our thoughts and prayers bro...

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Actually, I start chemo and radiation treatment for Pancreatic Cancer once a week starting this Wednesday for maybe up to a year, if I last that long, considering I weigh 140 now, and chemo makes you lose weight, I'm gonna be a bone rack in no time....
              Anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this, made up my will today, and at my service I asked that "Damn Good' and 'Happy Trails' be played, seemed fitting choices, also will take my 'It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth' t-shirt with me....
              Very sorry to hear this. I'm WAY to familiar with this, and words really can't convey what ya want to say. Stand tall.....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

After 30 years of long hair, now sporting the cue-ball look, cannot bring myself to go out without the bandanna yet though, but that will come in time I guess, feel like a stranger is looking back at me in the mirror...
                Doing my 4th chemo tomorrow morning, all things considered it isn't going as bad as I thought it might, knock on wood.....
                Attached Files
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The way to look at this is that for you it's a temporary setback whereas Brett Michaels is stuck with the bandana forever.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Keep fighting..you can beat this shit..

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      The way to look at this is that for you it's a temporary setback whereas Brett Michaels is stuck with the bandana forever.
                      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

After 30 years of long hair, now sporting the cue-ball look, cannot bring myself to go out without the bandanna yet though, but that will come in time I guess, feel like a stranger is looking back at me in the mirror...
                        Doing my 4th chemo tomorrow morning, all things considered it isn't going as bad as I thought it might, knock on wood.....
                        Less hair, less work in the morning.

keep fighting!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, you look good man. At least you're not fingering a puppy in that one!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Bong - you look better than most of the guys here, hair or not. Except for me. Cause I'm hotter than hell

Seriously, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Pulling for you man...looking good!
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Hi all, I havent really given any kinda update in a few months, so thought I would check in, been a tough go of chemo twice a week, but now on top of that, been going through radiation treatment everyday as well for the past 2 weeks, so now I'm at the hospital every freaking day monday-friday, and thats been pretty brutal, getting up at 6:00 am and finally getting home around 7:00 pm all week long, finding that bullshit harder then the treatments and the after effects, start that merry-go-round again in the morning, so not much free time for the simple fun things in life these days, but on the bright side, 'so far' the treatments seem to be working, and go in for my major operation late next month, so, hey, I'm alive right?
                                I still pop in once in awhile and see whats going on, and the odd post from me, but it is what it is right?
                                Anyway, nice to say hi, and thanx for the nice thoughts sent out to me through this thread, it does help me want to keep going, unless something major changes I likely wont update again until just before I go under the knife, so keep well my friends.......

Oh, and if any of you have money you want to part with, there is a gofundme page a friend set up, to help with our money issues, but zero pressure, its been dead for awhile now, but it has helped.... https://www.gofundme.com/tracey-and-...cle-of-support

Not begging for money, if I wanted to do that I would have posted the link here when it came out, lol.....
                                Last edited by Full Bug; 10-16-2017, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...