One of our long time members, that notorious Canadian pothead named Full Bong, is having some medical issues. Without going into too much detail, he will be starting chemo this week, and could use some positive thoughts and words from his Roth Army brethren. This is a very serious matter. Full Bong himself didn't want to post this thread, because he didn't want it to seem like he was looking for a pity party. Well, fuck that. Too many times we haven't gotten the opportunity to let our members and DLR Army friends know we appreciate them, until it is too late.

It's funny, because when I mentioned this to Sesh, he said Hitch would love to give it to ole Full Bong in a thread like this. Without me telling Full Bong Sesh said that, Full Bong PM'd me the exact same sentiment! Ha ha! That is fucking awesome.

Anyway, Full Bong was previously a major contributor of stoned nonsense, to this site. He was around in the good old days, and definitely took his share of shit slinging. He always took it with a grain of salt, and never refrained from participating. He was a Mod back when he had enough activity that we needed Mods. Many of them. Even though he's Canadian, Full Bong is a good dude. It sucks he has to face what he's facing.

As the greatest Canadian trio (fuck no I'm not talking about Rush!) said, "Fight The Good Fight" Full Bong!