Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Oh, I noticed someone from here donated 20.00 bucks into my gofundme thing as Anonymous, so whoever it was, thanx very much! It really is appreciated, to me the gesture means more then the money, so thank you again......
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Hang in there bug..keep up the fight

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

As I'm not here at the Army so much anymore, I didn't see this thread.

FB and myself go way back to the days at the Links.

Hope things are going well with the treatment brother. Get well and kick cancer in the ass.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• faddam234
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

I have been a member to this site since I was 18 years old. I am now 31. I haven't posted in a very long time, but I browse from time to time. Full Bug did something for me 10 years ago or so I wont ever forget, and it was the first and last time since it happened. I forget the circumstance, but Full Bug ended up mailing me a couple bootleg CD's of Van Halen live when I was a kid. I found his offer to do that incredibly generous. Full Bug, stay strong. My thoughts go out to you and I will never forget your generosity. Stay strong dude!
          Drinking problem? What drinking problem!?

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm very sorry to post this..... Our long time friend Full Bug, passed away today....
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Farewell friend, good tidings on your journey be...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Very sad to hear .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

RIP Bug.

Met Bug in Toronto in '07. I don't remember who he was talking to, but he introduced himself to the other person as Full Bug, but then he says "well not really" and told the other person his real name. Had to laugh, like any mother would name their kid Full Bug.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

RIP Bug.

This sucks thought he might get a while longer.

Hi there for those that don't know me, I am Sean's partner of 18 years. As some of you know he had been undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer and doing well. His tumour had shrunk significally and he was preparing for surgery on Tuesday. He was feeling strange this morning and we thought it was just adjusting to the new pain meds. When he became disoriented I called an ambulance. When they arrived, they said he was in cardiac arrest. They revived him a few times but am sorry to tell you that he passed away today. My heart is shattered as you can imagine. He was a loving kind man and the hole he left in my heart will never be filled."

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Rust In Pieces, Bug.

You will be missed.

Dammit. This death thing has got to stop.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Full fucking Bong is gone. Damn. This sucks. I really enjoyed fucking with him over all these years. He pretty much always took everything we threw at him, very well. He was able to laugh at us, himself and all the nonsense we used to perpetuate around here. Full Bong was a crazy character that fit right in with us here. Even though he was Canadian, I’m gonna miss the shit out of that dude.

RIP Full Bong. You will never ever be forgotten.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He was one of the first people I ever chatted to on here at the start in the late 90s.

I was saying to friends tonight in the bar how odd it was to have a someone you talked to online occasionally for nearly 20 years die who you had never met or even talked to on the phone. You don't really know how to react but its been sad..

I guess that's going to be much more common in the world as time goes on.

Von nailed it, Bug could be a little dopey sometimes but he never took offence and could take a ribbing in good fun better than anyone else on here. I like to think he was able to do that because he was happy and secure in himself which is everything....

Comment

• faddam234
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

We all have the same fate. I hope to leave a lasting impression like he left on me when I was younger. RIP full bug. He proved that even the smallest act of kindness can be remembered.
                            Drinking problem? What drinking problem!?

Comment

• franksters
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Rest in peace the full bug you were always a class act with me and everyone here, I believe your name and the impression on me I could never forget how you welcome me here , I haven’t been at the army in years now but I had to come by and pay my respect to you and our virtual world that really came alive here at the roth army for me anyway. RA for life, respect.
                              SUMMER'S JUST
                              AROUND
                              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Sad news. RIP..
                                Last edited by Fairwrning; 12-17-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...