X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Thoughts To Full Bong

One of our long time members, that notorious Canadian pothead named Full Bong, is having some medical issues. Without going into too much detail, he will be starting chemo this week, and could use some positive thoughts and words from his Roth Army brethren. This is a very serious matter. Full Bong himself didn't want to post this thread, because he didn't want it to seem like he was looking for a pity party. Well, fuck that. Too many times we haven't gotten the opportunity to let our members and DLR Army friends know we appreciate them, until it is too late.

It's funny, because when I mentioned this to Sesh, he said Hitch would love to give it to ole Full Bong in a thread like this. Without me telling Full Bong Sesh said that, Full Bong PM'd me the exact same sentiment! Ha ha! That is fucking awesome.

Anyway, Full Bong was previously a major contributor of stoned nonsense, to this site. He was around in the good old days, and definitely took his share of shit slinging. He always took it with a grain of salt, and never refrained from participating. He was a Mod back when he had enough activity that we needed Mods. Many of them. Even though he's Canadian, Full Bong is a good dude. It sucks he has to face what he's facing.

As the greatest Canadian trio (fuck no I'm not talking about Rush!) said, "Fight The Good Fight" Full Bong!
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Thoughts & prayers to Full Bong and his family!!

Hopeful for a speedy recovery!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck cancer dude, you got this!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who knew fingering a dog was carcinogenic?

So sorry to hear the shitty news Mr Bug...

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Rush are the shit, numbnuts.

Be well, Full Bug.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Bong - you're a fag if you don't show up and tell us how you're doing!

Ok, I'm gonna be serious for once. Well, for a minute or two, at least. Dude - you're in my thoughts and prayers. You are a great guy and I'm pulling for you. The usual thing to say is get better soon but I'm gonna say kick whatever is ailing you straight in the ass!! I know you're probably almost as old as Rip Von Winkle but you got this!

I'm praying for you Bong. And I am hoping for a speedy recovery brother.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Hang in there Bug..you still have another Van Hagar tour to see in 2018 or whenever they decide to do it..rehash the elephant walk,that awesome hand signal thing, sappy raps by the lead singer, same old guitar solo...then again, maybe cancer isnt that bad after all...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Get well Full Bong, all the best....

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Thanx for the good wishes guys...

I ain't near dead yet, but already have my girlfriend and my sister arguing among themselves over where and how I'm going to be buried, and who decides what is best for me, so I'm gonna have to look at getting something done for my wishes in writing, like I need more stress with that kind of bullshit....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Are they fighting over your bongs?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Thinking of you Brother!
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

To quote the man: "you can whip this, champ!"

All the best from the Kraut!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Actually, I start chemo and radiation treatment for Pancreatic Cancer once a week starting this Wednesday for maybe up to a year, if I last that long, considering I weigh 140 now, and chemo makes you lose weight, I'm gonna be a bone rack in no time....
                          Anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this, made up my will today, and at my service I asked that "Damn Good' and 'Happy Trails' be played, seemed fitting choices, also will take my 'It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth' t-shirt with me....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                            Actually, I start chemo and radiation treatment for Pancreatic Cancer once a week starting this Wednesday for maybe up to a year, if I last that long, considering I weigh 140 now, and chemo makes you lose weight, I'm gonna be a bone rack in no time....
                            Anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this, made up my will today, and at my service I asked that "Damn Good' and 'Happy Trails' be played, seemed fitting choices, also will take my 'It Ain't Van Halen Without David Lee Roth' t-shirt with me....
                            Don't give up, brother. We're all rooting for you! I wish you the best.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I need to have a will made also..ya just never fuckin know..Damn dude, I dont really know what to say except think good thoughts. Get out and enjoy everything you can.

Comment

Working...