Thread: Top 10 Reasons to Vote Republican

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Exclamation Top 10 Reasons to Vote Republican

1. ARTVOICE and bleating, ineffectual pseudo-intellectuals like its Michael Niman are on the other side. Think about it; would you want Michael Niman sitting down with the Joint Chiefs once a week? What the hell would he say? "Hey, fellas! Did you watch This Old House last night?" Republicans aren't interested in complaining, and they aren't interested in being right. They're interested in ruling. It's like David Lee Roth once said: there comes a time when you have to choose between being a hot dog and a little weenie. You know who the little weenies are. Be a Hot Dog.

2. When you think about it, black people really are pretty annoying. They don't finish high school, they loiter, and they make boatloads of noise without contributing a whole hell of a lot. Economically and politically, it is possible to restore a world where Method Man and 50 Cent shine your shoes and call you "suh." Just as the world is less fun without war, the world is less fun without entrenched lower classes whose very existence elevates your sense of self-worth. You've never lived in a world with coolies and wogs. Give it a try. You just might like it.

3. You get to turn on Fox News and know that Bill O'Reilly is kicking ass for you. Compare that to checking out ZNet once a month to search out that "really great interview" Noam Chomsky gave to Brazilian College Radio last year. At any hour of the day, you can turn on national television broadcasts and see your white brothers whipping ass in all directions. As a Republican, you'll find that your champions have the stones to stand up for you in public every single day; they're more concerned about winning than they are about seeming smart in front of their graduate assistants. Think about it: whose side would you rather be on?

4. You don't have to read Madame Bovary once a year to impress your girlfriend. Shit, you don't have to read at all, except the Bible occasionally. You can watch Sportscenter thirty hours a day and not feel like you're ruining yourself. In America, Republicans consume, liberals digest. They get all the pains of conscience and intellect. You get all that great taste going down. Let them do the work.

5. You'll have money. Right now you have none because your organism revolts against the process of buying and selling, and you can never compete in the business world against people for whom these things come naturally. As a Republican, nature rewards you for being in harmony with its realities. Someone has to build that supermarket, someone has to keep those gas tanks filled. Instead of fighting these great processes, you're part of them. And you'll never go wanting. You'll have new cars, big lawns, new clothes, DirecTV.

6. You get chicks after the age of thirty. Liberals and intellectuals get them in their twenties, when women still find their complexity and artistic sensibility charming and erotic. Once those same people hit thirty, they become pathetic, irresponsible losers, and women start looking for a man with annuities, a well-maintained car and a rocket in his corporate pocket. Fifty year-old Republican businessmen get bunches of twenty year-old hookers scheming to marry them. You see that happening with Art History professors much?

7. You will always have a friend in Jesus. Right now, what friend do you have? The scriptwriters for The Daily Show? Not much of a match for Jesus. Jesus is fricking everywhere.

8. You won't have any more problems finding drugs, because you won't do them and won't want to. Unless you work on Wall Street, in which case they'll always be around and no one will ever hassle you about them.

9. You won't have to search for quirky clothes on lower Broadway or weird boutiques in Toronto. You can walk into any mall anywhere in the country and find exactly the right clothes for you.

10. Republicans are right. The purpose of life is to get as rich as possible and make sure that everyone else sucks eggs and has to beg for the privilege of mowing your lawn. Fuzzy liberal dreams of Utopian societies are borne of guilt feelings and deep-seated urges toward self-hatred; your parents didn't love you enough, so you grew up suspicious of your own interests. The Republican world is a beautiful jungle where you get to eat as much as you can kill. Get in touch with your inner animal. The world ceases to exist after you die. Everything is permitted. Don't sit there like some Mike Niman and play with yourself on the sidlelines. Take off earth's panties and have her over and over again. That's what she's there for.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This shit's racist. We don't need that kind of dragonshit around here.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfucker View Post
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Wayne L.
    If so called actor & professional moron Jack Black is for John Kerry with his idiotic t-shirt he wears constantly you know George W. Bush is going to win this presidential election in November.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    some of them are funny. I liked --

7. You will always have a friend in Jesus. Right now, what friend do you have? The scriptwriters for The Daily Show? Not much of a match for Jesus. Jesus is fricking everywhere.

Haha! Jesus is even on the Daily Show. This week in God!
    Roth Army Militia

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I thought it was funny too...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Wayne L.
    If so called foot sniffer & professional moron Wayne L is for George Bush Jr with his idiotic t-shirt he wears constantly you know John Kerry is going to win this presidential election in November.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Wayne L.

Cool

Are you an ass kisser for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry or can you think for yourself FORD? I'm not voting in this year's presidential election for Bush or Kerry or anybody else or in the next 4 years but I voted once back in 84.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are you an ass kisser for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry or can you think for yourself FORD? I'm not voting in this year's presidential election for Bush or Kerry or anybody else or in the next 4 years but I voted once back in 84.
    If you don't vote, then shut the fuck up. Because you have no right to complain about Bush, Kerry, or anybody else if you can't even take the goddamned responsibility to vote.

No wonder you want to continue the Bush dictatorship. Not having to vote would be easier for you. The PNAC mass murderers thank you for your support.

Wayne L.

Talking

How many times have you voted since you turned 18 years old FORD? Calling George W. Bush a dictator is so predictable it's laughable in the name of being for John Kerry since you probably want somebody to be nice to your buddies Osama Bin Laden & Saddam Hussein.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How many times have you voted since you turned 18 years old FORD?

My first vote was against Ronald Reagan in 1984, and I haven't missed an election since

Calling George W. Bush a dictator is so predictable it's laughable in the name of being for John Kerry

Obviously, you haven't been paying attention. I'm not "for Kerry" by any means other than default. And Junior called himself a dictator on 3 different occasions.

since you probably want somebody to be nice to your buddies Osama Bin Laden & Saddam Hussein.
    My buddies? Since when did the BCE's business partners become my buddies?

Wayne L.
    My first & only vote in a presidential election was for Ronald Reagan against Walter Mondale back in 84 when I was 20 years old because he looked like a president & was strong on defense of the US. You know as well as I do that George W. Bush never called himself a dictator unless you're one of those Michael Moore fanatics FORD?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    It's like David Lee Roth once said: there comes a time when you have to choose between being a hot dog and a little weenie.
    More like choosing between a retard and a little weenie...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Reagan "looked like a President"??

He was a fucking ACTOR. "Looking like" something was his entire job.

As for Junior's dictator quotes......

“If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.” –George W. Bush-December 18, 2000 http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it," – George W. Bush - July 30, 2001 http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily...0010730_347.htm

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ford, dictatorships are easier. It's an easier way to get things done. Hell, that's the first thing they teach you in government 101. In the CNN one (cuz the other linkie isn't working for me) it was after long meetings trying to get something accomplished. That's why not every coutnry can be a domocracy at first -- democracy costs time and sometimes you can get very little done.

Bush isn't saying that he really wishes he was a dictator. He's going on that it's hard to get anything done because you have people on every side of you slowing down as they are trying to get their say in edgewise.

and --

Obviously, you haven't been paying attention. I'm not "for Kerry" by any means other than default.
    you can vote Nader or Cobb if don't like Bush or Kerry.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Bush isn't saying that he really wishes he was a dictator. He's going on that it's hard to get anything done because you have people on every side of you slowing down as they are trying to get their say in edgewise.

And who's been slowing Junior down?

The appeasement DLC "democrats"?

The media whores?

The bought and paid for courts?

When the checks and balances ain't checking or balancing shit, what do you have left, other than a dictatorship?

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And what are you going to say this Nov if he is elected out of office? A dictatorship that lasted only 4 years? If it was a dictatorship, then he wouldn't need to go thru Congress and all the other checks and balances, would he?

We'll send you to a real dictatorship where you'll be imprisoned for speaking out such as you are here and then you can come back and tell us how much of a dictatorship we have.

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    some of them are funny. I liked --

Haha! Jesus is even on the Daily Show. This week in God!
    Yes, I can see the humor in it, but the overall sentiment is what is truly pathetic. I'm sorry Ally, but that is precisely the attitude of the Bush administration, and it's a neanderthalic way of thinking. Are you proud of that? :confused:

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I assume that was before you were a felon??

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ford, dictatorships are easier. It's an easier way to get things done. Hell, that's the first thing they teach you in government 101. In the CNN one (cuz the other linkie isn't working for me) it was after long meetings trying to get something accomplished. That's why not every coutnry can be a domocracy at first -- democracy costs time and sometimes you can get very little done.

and --

you can vote Nader or Cobb if don't like Bush or Kerry.

See???!?!?? IRAQ was a dictatorship!!! Dicatatorships are for morons who aren't intelligent enough to be able to run things with compromise for the betterment of all people, so they just lash out with their childish wants and subject everyone to them! And this is just the sort of person who stole his way into the office of the Presidency!!! WTF is wrong with you people???? Can't you hear what you're saying?

Yeah, vote for Nader or Cobb and waste your vote??? Sorry, FORD is not that stupid. He recognizes the lesser of two evils and is going to vote that way. It may only be a small step, but it's a start, and if we don't start to turn this country back over to the people, we're in for some BIG TROUBLE.

Ahh.. ...why do I waste my breath on these simpletons with their conformist opinions?? Oh yeah, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP!!!

So WAKE THE FUCK UP G.O.P. supporters! You're backing the wrong Horse!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And what are you going to say this Nov if he is elected out of office? A dictatorship that lasted only 4 years? If it was a dictatorship, then he wouldn't need to go thru Congress and all the other checks and balances, would he?

We'll send you to a real dictatorship where you'll be imprisoned for speaking out such as you are here and then you can come back and tell us how much of a dictatorship we have.

Vote for Bush, and you'll see how fast this will become a dictatorship. We're half way there by letting him steal the election.

Are you all blind to this?:confused: :confused:

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

In case you haven't been watching the news lately, the BCE doesn't care about the "election". As long as they can stage a terrorist attack either before the election , postponing it (yeah right) or after the election, postponing the transfer of power in January, the results of the election are meaningless. As they were in 2000.

And if that's not a dictatorship, then what is?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Satan
    In case you haven't been watching the news lately, the BCE doesn't care about the "election". As long as they can stage a terrorist attack either before the election , postponing it (yeah right) or after the election, postponing the transfer of power in January, the results of the election are meaningless. As they were in 2000.

And if that's not a dictatorship, then what is?
    See? The Devil knows! At least Satan isn't blind...

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    Yes, I can see the humor in it, but the overall sentiment is what is truly pathetic. I'm sorry Ally, but that is precisely the attitude of the Bush administration, and it's a neanderthalic way of thinking. Are you proud of that? :confused:
    Am I embarassed of my faith in Jesus? No.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Am I embarassed of my faith in Jesus? No.
    Typical Republican spin doctor... ...only comment on the out of context stuff to win over the mass majority...

...for SHAME!!

and you never gave me YOUR opinion on what happened in Florida. You only mentioned being lectured on it...

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    See???!?!?? IRAQ was a dictatorship!!! Dicatatorships are for morons who aren't intelligent enough to be able to run things with compromise for the betterment of all people, so they just lash out with their childish wants and subject everyone to them! And this is just the sort of person who stole his way into the office of the Presidency!!! WTF is wrong with you people???? Can't you hear what you're saying?
    We need to get you into a political science class asap. Democracy can hinder developing countries with the multi-party-ness. Fights among parties, one party blocking another -- that won't help developing coutnries catch up quickly to countries like us who are taking part in globalization and all that. A dictator who knows his stuff could help such a country get their house cleaned up. General Park Chung-Hee helped South Korea becoming the 11th largest economy in the world. Thojib Suharto stabilized Indonesia's currency, boomed its economy, and helped relations with it's neighbors. Look what Chiang Kai Shek did with Taiwan.

The problem comes after the country and population make a vast improvement in what was their standard of living and the people have something other than survival on their minds. That and dictators get high on power and could start going from taking care of their country to doing things just for their ego.

Ahh.. ...why do I waste my breath on these simpletons with their conformist opinions?? Oh yeah, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP!!!

So WAKE THE FUCK UP G.O.P. supporters! You're backing the wrong Horse!
    And you claim to be married to someone who works for the RNC? Yeah, okay. And I'm the f'in Queens of England

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    SILENCE, EVERYONE.

The dictator has spoken.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    SILENCE, EVERYONE.

The dictator has spoken.
    Yes, he spoke this morning when he sent his lackey Ridge out to say that "Al Qaeda" will be fucking with the election.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Typical Republican spin doctor... ...only comment on the out of context stuff to win over the mass majority...

...for SHAME!!

and you never gave me YOUR opinion on what happened in Florida. You only mentioned being lectured on it...
    Spin doctor? Me?

The simple thing is that this list was made in humor and you are taking it so serious and making this into a serious discussion.

And how about this -- I don't really have an opinion on what happened in Florida. If you notice, I don't debate on what happened in Florida. All I do is state election procedure. We had meetings and talked about the state of our system. It's work for me. I don't have much time to sit and criticize another state's voting system when I have various departments in Queens to worry about.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You people are out of your league.. arguing with Ally...

Thread Information