Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Kirsten Gillibrand For Pressie in 2020 - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirsten Gillibrand For Pressie in 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw her interview on Colbert and wow! She is terrible. Clueless as shit grown on a used condom but big on pumping out the usual Democratic garbage or "integrity" and how she is going to fight against the big-corporate powers while wearing out her tights at the knees for Wall Street. That's cool she lies - she's a politician after all. She certainly has my vote/support. I'd rather have a clueless candidate then be a clueless voter Bernie brat.

Comment

I thought she was dating Philip Morris?
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        Just saw her interview on Colbert and wow! She is terrible. Clueless as shit grown on a used condom but big on pumping out the usual Democratic garbage or "integrity" and how she is going to fight against the big-corporate powers while wearing out her tights at the knees for Wall Street. That's cool she lies - she's a politician after all. She certainly has my vote/support. I'd rather have a clueless candidate then be a clueless voter Bernie brat.
        Plus she has the advantage of being married to British guy from a rich family.

The first First Gentleman would be a limey - taking back control!

Comment

Total corporate whore. "Pro Second Amendment" my F A T ass. Bitch, you took NRA money.

She's gets my vote.

Comment

Total corporate whore. "Pro Second Amendment" my F A T ass. Bitch, you took NRA money.

She's gets my vote.
            Haha! She's a total fake but she does understand reality. The American voter is stupid and she's betting on that.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Yeah, riiiiight. Shame we can dig up the rotting corpse of Bush Sr. and have master Bernie lick his asshole one last time like his did at the first funeral. master Bernie is going nowhere in 2020 except maybe the commute bus with all the other seniors to the grocery store.
              Haha! Bernie took a buyout. He didn't even put up a fight when the Democrat Party screwed him. I'm sure he's enjoying whatever money he got from the Clinton Foundation.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                Haha! She's a total fake but she does understand reality. The American voter is stupid and she's betting on that.
                Well, you did vote for Trump...

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Gillibrand is a pretender, just like Booker.

Far more support for their candidacies amongst the politically-oriented media outlets than anywhere outside the Northeast amongst actual voters.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                      X