X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I think the biggest worry is that frustrated at not being able to achieve anything domestically because of checks and balances he goes to the stuff where he actually does have a lot of power and starts playing with your military...
    Like I said, this guy could do a lot of damage while not getting a single thing done on his domestic agenda.

I'm not some bed-wetting peacenik who is 100% opposed to military actions against Iran or North Korea should it come to pass that all other options have been exhausted.

However, I'd want the Commander-In-Chief who ultimately makes those decisions to be a level-headed, clear-minded person who doesn't have manifest problems with their temperament and isn't impulsive...stressing in particular the last two qualities, neither of which Trump displays...ever.

You take Assad, Putin, Jong-un, Rouhani and Trump: mixing those 5 personalities together doesn't give me a lot of positive feelings. I mean, it's a shame out of those 5 that I rank Trump close to the bottom of the list - just a notch above Jong-un - in terms of personality types I would trust NOT to blow up the world, if solely out of a sense of self-preservation if not anything else. And I derive no pleasure stating how emotionally, intellectually and mentally unfit I think my President is.

To the contrary, I'm embarrassed and ashamed this man is my President.
    Last edited by Terry; 06-20-2017, 09:13 PM.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I never used to think anything could be more potentially frightening than the thought of Chimp & Cheney in charge during a "Cuban Missile Crisis" type of situation.

Somehow they managed to find worse.....
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Looks like the Georgia boy that you Bernie brats hate so much is going to lose. That alone should cheer you up.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, it was like the French election.... neoliberal corporatist hack against a white supremacist nazi lunatic. Nobody wins either way.
          Also, Georgia votes completely on Diebold electro-fraud machines, so there's no way to verify who actually won ANYTHING.

Though if that fucking bitch actually GAINED votes from this sickening ad, then the people in that district are too goddamned stupid to live....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

There you go again. You Bernie brats have an EXCUSE for everything

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't have to excuse anything. Mike Malloy actually lives in that district and he's talking about his own personal experience with the fucked up Diebold machines right now.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yeah, uh-huh, "Die Bold"

"slave FORD is not right in the head. I should know. I'm one of the voices inside of his head."

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...