X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TitanTopper
    Groupie
    • Mar 2012

Where the FUCK is Dave??

This is such bullshit!! I guarantee those fucking sisters have something to do with him completely going off the grid. If it's not his health or a new VH project with him on lead vocals, I'm going to lose my shit!! I'm starting to feel like one of those millenial snowflakes and become unhinged. 😜 Somebody out there has gotta know WTF is going on?!?!

WHERE IS DAVID LEE ROTH? YOU KNOW WE NEED HIM MORE THAN EVER NOW!!!
    "Hey man, that suit is you!!"
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

repost
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

IMO the only thing the VH bros could be preventing is the release of DLR's album with John 5....

Other than that, the man is getting ready to turn 63 years old and financially set for the rest of his life.... So other than the odd occasion where he is spotted in public, I'm sure he's just chilling....

He'll do the 40th anniversary tour next year, then they'll call it a day....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

When are they ever on the grid?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          When are they ever on the grid?
          Usually only on holidays...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

You know what I don't blame him , I've slagged him for being lazy many times from my chair beer in hand chilling. Fuck it ,him and any other 60year old deserve a bit of time out.
            What we see is superstar wonderfulness he sees as work , he knows his golden days are in the rear view if I could fuck it all off and live off the proceeds I sure the hell would.

Fuck it I quit Van Halen as well
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Superstar wonderfulness = 2 hours of dancin, prancin and runnin your mouth... That ain't workin... even at 60.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

"Dave's not here"...
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  "Dave's not here"...
                  "Man"

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    IMO the only thing the VH bros could be preventing is the release of DLR's album with John 5....

Other than that, the man is getting ready to turn 63 years old and financially set for the rest of his life.... So other than the odd occasion where he is spotted in public, I'm sure he's just chilling....

He'll do the 40th anniversary tour next year, then they'll call it a day....
                    That would be a sensible thing to do, although as long as some variation of Van Halen can go out on the road billed as 'Van Halen' and put enough asses in seats, my guess is the band (such as it is) will keep going. At least until either Ed or Al pass away (I can't imagine Ed touring as 'Van Halen' without Al up there with him).
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...