ICM Partners deal - a sign that something is happening?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grit
    Roadie
    • Oct 2011

The headline does read: Diamond Dave is the original AND PRESENT lead singer of Van Halen

Which means absolutely nothing I suppose

You see Sam went back to trashing Van Halen? Youtube has a video of him from a few days ago, explaining the day
    he found out he was out of Van Halen then he goes into "Little White Lie".

Little White Lie (Sammy Tells the Story How This Was Written For Van Halen Brothers Talking About Him on MTV), Sammy Hagar & the Circle (Guitar - Vic Johnson...

Comment

• DaveTheScott
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Grit
      The headline does read: Diamond Dave is the original AND PRESENT lead singer of Van Halen

Which means absolutely nothing I suppose

You see Sam went back to trashing Van Halen? Youtube has a video of him from a few days ago, explaining the day
      he found out he was out of Van Halen then he goes into "Little White Lie".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYt7wxcLEYM&t=308s
      For me, no doubt he's the singer of Van Halen...but WTF is Van Halen? I guess contractually, everything is still...the same? Whatever the hell that means!

Comment

• DaveTheScott
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2007

I prefer to cling to hope that this will be (1) launch of EEAS reunion tour (2) release of J5 album and maybe any other music Dave's been working on, and - I know it's a long shot - (3) something coming out of the rumored "Vault" - not to include a 40th anniversary box set which I could give a shit less about.

I could also give two fucks about a tour with Sammy. We got Jimmy Buffett coming in November so I don't need an imposter.

All of this is interesting to say the least - quite sad that this and the occasional Dave sighting is the most we've had to talk about for two years...

Edit: a word

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2009

With the last release of a live cd with definite imperfections, I don't see why they don't release a live Classic VH concert set. There's at least 3 or 4 they could put out, re-mastered for the best quality.
          I'd still go see The EEAS band live as well, even if DLR doesn't sound awesome. The musicianship in that line up was amazing to watch.

Comment

Working...