White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    the thread is about gun control, prof.

get your enchroma glasses checked. or you'll end up as dumb as chaz moose looking for a white van...
    Here's the thread title, dolt: "White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners "

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Here's the thread title, dolt: "White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners "
      You and the web fuck are truly retarded simps.

Let me ask you fuck ups a question; Where have you seen this?

Politics, Religion, Current affairs and all that stuff that no one ever argues about. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

[QUOTE=Terry;1929118]
        Originally posted by cadaverdog

An American white nationalist, to my way of thinking, is someone who thinks America should be run and controlled exclusively by white people, with the additional caveat of that power being concentrated exclusively in the white male demographic. As opposed to an American nationalist who happens to be white and thinks ALL peoples of the United States should have their fair, legal say as to how the country should be governed.
        Just because that's what you think doesn't make it fact. What you're referring to is a white supremacist. I'm a nationalist because I think The United States Of America should be governed by and for it's citizens regardless of color or gender. I'm a white nationalist because I was born with white skin and I believe The United States is still the best country in the world even though it's not perfect. If that makes me a bad person so be it. I'm not ashamed of my country or the color of my skin
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
          Typical California scum.
          I'm not a typical California anything you stupid cunt. You can't choose were you were born but I've had the good sense to get as far away from that liberal shithole as possible. That being said I'm putting you back on ignore you ignorant slut.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            You and the web fuck are truly retarded simps.

Let me ask you fuck ups a question; Where have you seen this?

Politics, Religion, Current affairs and all that stuff that no one ever argues about. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001
            At least I can read a thread title, oh fuck of stump...

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

[QUOTE=cadaverdog;1929187]
              Originally posted by Terry
              Just because that's what you think doesn't make it fact. What you're referring to is a white supremacist. I'm a nationalist because I think The United States Of America should be governed by and for it's citizens regardless of color or gender. I'm a white nationalist because I was born with white skin and I believe The United States is still the best country in the world even though it's not perfect. If that makes me a bad person so be it. I'm not ashamed of my country or the color of my skin
              So, you're a nationalist first and white second, or...

See, my problem with the recent deluge of people in the past year or so, emboldened by Trump, self-identifying as 'white nationalists' is the feeling I have that they're basically advocating white supremacy under the guise or less abrasive nomenclature of 'white nationalism'...is that the case with you? Or, by your definition above, do you consider yourself no better than a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Latino citizen of this country? If that's the case, why the need to even mention your skin color? Why not just call yourself a nationalist?
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Or Nazis saying they're standing up for a Euro-centric culture they tried to destroy 78 years ago...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Or white nationalists who want to preserve Confederate monuments which serve to celebrate a faction of society who went to war with their own countrymen inside America's borders.

"You can't/shouldn't erase history," they argue, as if it would be forgotten but for the monuments being there.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Hey, another NRA advertising mass shooting in Texas and no 2nd amended praising "there weren't just enough guns in the church" going on?

"You better shoot it, shoot it! Come on, baby, put your best shot on meeee...!
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

To be fair, an NRA instructor actually helped chase down the murderer-cunt and shot him while he was fleeing in his car. They chased him down and the killer shot himself after being wounded. But yes, the idea that more guns prevents mass shootings is stupid...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Do any of the 20% of Americans who think mentally ill people should be able to buy guns post here because I am curious about why anyone would think that.

Note that isn't even a Republican/Democrat issue, 20% of both agree.

Also these figures seem to show most people want something done so why hasn't something been done. This data is from a couple of years ago so not a knee jerk to this years stuff.
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-07-2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I'm not a typical California anything you stupid cunt. You can't choose were you were born but I've had the good sense to get as far away from that liberal shithole as possible. That being said I'm putting you back on ignore you ignorant slut.
                          Yes, you are F A T Californian scum. You can't run from where you were hatched. You welfare-dependent asshole.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...