ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Dave v. Tawny Kitaen

I had forgotten a lot of this and the interview will be 20 years old promoting his book.

Famously later she was done for spousal abuse in 2002 with a faces of meth mugshot.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-comme...-abuse-charges

She had kicked Finley in the face repeatedly with high heeled shoes. Three days later, Finley filed for divorce. After a plea bargain, Kitaen agreed to "enter a spousal battery counseling program and avoid contact with Finley." The couple had been married for five years and had two daughters together, Wynter and Raine.

So, and this is the story I should but don't remember, in 2005 she went to the press with the story -

Van Halens David Lee Roth Used Tawny Kitaen To Carry Drugs

Read more: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/m...#ixzz4vg9IR3HY
    Rocker DAVID LEE ROTH often made TAWNY KITAEN carry his drugs whenever he was travelling, according to the actress.Kitaen dated a string of rockers, including TOMMY LEE and DURAN DURAN star JOHN TAYLOR.But she admits that her platonic encounters with Roth often left her in tears.She tells BLENDER magazine, "I dated VAN HALEN's manager, and we'd go to the Bahamas with David Lee Roth. If he had to travel with any narcotics, he'd shove it in my bag."We'd get in a car and drive David down Sunset Boulevard, looking for hookers, and then he'd bring 'em back to our house while I laid in my bedroom crying. 'I can't believe we have a hooker in the house!'"
    Hmmm...

The queen of the flakes continued with

In November 2006, prosecutors charged Kitaen with possessing 15 grams of cocaine in her San Juan Capistrano home in Orange County. The authorities said her two children were home at the time and Kitaen had given deputies permission for the search.In December 2006, she entered a six-month rehabilitation program in exchange for the dismissal of a felony drug possession charge.
    On September 26, 2009, Kitaen was arrested for driving under the influence in Newport Beach, California. The following July, she pleaded no contest to misdemeanor DWI and was sentenced to a couple days in jail, ordered to attend a first offender alcohol program and required to perform 64 hours of community service.
    Finally there is a quote on a blog which I'm not sure is genuine but sounds like it is.

Dave said of Kitaen she was “the girl you call over to the house when you want everything you’ve ever dreamed of, fucked up.”

Anyone else got stuff to add?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (10-16-2017),Terry (10-16-2017)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

LOL Dave on Valerie...

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Kitaen had her 15 minutes and then some, and made a heckuva long walk on little other than her looks and a modicum of athletic ability.

I'll give her her due. The term "starfucker" might be a little harsh, but Kitaen basically slept her way to the B-level rung of success. And she was absolutely gorgeous. And a redhead, to boot. Easily the best thing she was ever involved with was Bachelor Party, and she was adequate for what the role demanded. She was also in a string of gloriously bad B movies, said movies of which I am an enthusiast. From The Perils Of Gwendoline In The Land Of The Yik Yak to my personal favorite of hers, Crystal Heart (a glorious turkey worth checking out for the scene in which she has sex with a Boy In The Plastic Bubble-type guy where they are both separated by a pane of glass alone), Kitaen's movie career was the laughable gift that kept on giving.

She hooked up with Coverdale and doubtless those Whitesnake videos she was in helped propel the sales of the 1987 Whitesnake album to a degree. Prior to Coverdale, she schtupped Ratt's Robbin Crosby and OJ Simpson along the way. After she ditched Coverdale, she started fucking Jerry Seinfeld just as the Seinfeld show started taking off. Got her tits enlarged post-Coverdale and did a Wacky Home video-type show with that Full House assmunch Dave Coulier for a time. She was still looking hot in the early to mid 1990s. Then she hooked up with Finley as her career waned in the late 1990s. A good retirement plan, complete with kids, but she developed a prescription drug habit along with the coke. Started getting cosmetic surgery done on her face right around this point. Eventually divorced Finley, began trying to reignite her career in the mid-2000s. Last thing I saw her in was a Fred Olen Ray (one of THE crucial directors of terrible movies) straight to dvd flick called After Midnight that came out maybe 3 years ago or so. She played a strip club owner who acted like a mother-hen to the young strippers. She didn't do us the service of getting naked in the thing, and while her body still looks like it has held up pretty well, her face looks freakishly unrecognizable: had her name not been in the credits beforehand and I knew she was in the flick, I might well have missed her or not known who she was when she appeared onscreen. Which is a shame, because, as I said, from the early 1980s to the mid 1990s, she WAS just fucking GORGEOUS. And I can't imagine she'd look any worse than she does now had she not had any work done on her face at all.

She basically makes herself available for various rock documentaries as a commentator on the 1980s hair metal scene. And while her appearances in the Whitesnake videos sort of captured the zeitgeist for a very brief moment, to hear her talk she comes off thinking she was a much bigger star than she ever was, even when her fame was at its zenith. I find it amusing that Roth would use her as an unwilling mule to carry his dope when she was banging Van Halen's manager: apparently Roth knew enough to know what she was about early on before anybody else had even heard of her.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    my personal favorite of hers, Crystal Heart (a glorious turkey worth checking out for the scene in which she has sex with a Boy In The Plastic Bubble-type guy where they are both separated by a pane of glass alone),

LOL!

Had to look it up, I skipped straight to the scene which is at 00:47 and I bet it's tamer than you remember it.

I'm guessing the plot is that the piano guy from FAME falls for a complete whore so his parents put him in a protective cage to protect him from her STDs as a kind of AIDS allegory?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    SUCH a great movie.

So very...1980's Americana.

From the vapid "life's little instructions" bumper-sticker platitudes the characters tell one another to the cheesy synth pop rock soundtrack to the loudly colored clothes to the utter self-absorption of the two main characters - so obnoxiously in love with themselves it's a wonder they could even be bothered trying to fuck one another (through pane glass or anything else) when they'd clearly be happier staying home and engaging in onanism - Crystal Heart for me is a 4 out of 5 when it comes to movies so bad they're good. Another in the trio of Kitaen's cheesy movie motherlode was that The Perils Of Gwendoline In The Land Of The Yik Yak flick I mentioned, which is even more memorably worse than Crystal Heart! The Last in the trio was White Hot, where Kitaen played the girlfriend of novice coke dealer Robby Benson(!). All three of which came out in the 1980s, and featured Kitaen in lead/starring roles.

The rest of Kitaen's film...er, 'career' consisted of bit parts in c-grade late night Skinemax-type flicks and 3rd rate tv movies.

Bachelor Party and the Whitesnake vids were certainly the apex of her stardom, in terms of her being a part of something that was halfway decent or better re: quality.

Thread Information