Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hope it's a rerereremastered greatest hits compilation from the original six!

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

I like the images , would make cool tee shirts
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

And this little tidbit....

"I heard rumors Michael Anthony has been seen recording in Eddie Van Halen’s 5150 studios. Sounds like all four original Van Halen members are recording a new album and possible tour. Just rumors but heard from a couple of credible sources."
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Yo, fuckers...what’s good?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, this is disturbing. And a likely sign that there will be some Van Hagar included in whatever is planned for this year.....

DISCLAIMER: and will be seen at that link. Click at your own risk!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

...and after forcing myself to watch all of that, I noticed the glaring absence of one Mr. Michael Sobolewski in that video, even though he was allegedly in the band when that abysmal track was recorded. If they went through that much trouble to edit him out of 14 year old video footage, that doesn't say much for his chances of being involved in any current projects with the band.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Welp, never mind, at least to the picture I posted earlier today.

The FB user who provided that pic to me has since deleted his FB profile.

He made it look convincing, with employment at Warner-Chappell Music.

Sorry 'bout that....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Apparently Fudd is the "insider info" guy over at the Links that started a thread just before Christmas that is still going with a 1000+ pages. He claims the leaked pic's are legit but were just mock-ups or demos not meant to be seen, and indeed a full reunion is in store for 2018. Make of it what you will...

The artwork is from pre-WWII Soviet Russia...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-18-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    So far the only official hint of the 40th anniversary commemoration of the greatest American rock band that ever lived is just some pre-WW2 posters with Photoshopped logos?

Sounds about right.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Apparently Fudd is the "insider info" guy over at the Links that started a thread just before Christmas that is still going with a 1000+ pages. He claims the leaked pic's are legit but were just mock-ups or demos not meant to be seen, and indeed a full reunion is in store for 2018. Make of it what you will...

Yeah, both Brett and Jeff have shot this down today. Fudd is still adamant that whatever he knows is legit.

All I can do from my perspective is call BS because the dude deleted his FB account. Basically ruins the guy's credibility.

Both pics have Warner/Chappell logos on them, but as you said, if you do a Google image search, one of them is basically that Soviet poster with the VH and WB logos slapped on them.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL it sounds like 2002 all over again... "insider" leaks shot down by webmasters.

Bring back Brad Starks and the Pleasure Dome!!

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Yeah, both Brett and Jeff have shot this down today. Fudd is still adamant that whatever he knows is legit.

All I can do from my perspective is call BS because the dude deleted his FB account. Basically ruins the guy's credibility.

Both pics have Warner/Chappell logos on them, but as you said, if you do a Google image search, one of them is basically that Soviet poster with the VH and WB logos slapped on them.
                          He could have deleted the FB account to save his job/WB-contract.

I do think that something is happening, but it's being vastly overstated - probably just a box set IMHO. Mike would have to be a part of that as he has song writing credits prior to 1984 AFAIK....

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The first thing I thought of when I saw those vintage posters...planes carry bombs. So maybe it's a Van Halen III re-issue.
                            Last edited by twonabomber; 01-19-2018, 11:51 AM.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              The first thing I thought of when I saw those vintage posters...planes carry bombs. So maybe it's a Van Halen III re-issue.
                              The planes are I-16's, awful obsolete shit the Luftwaffe feasted on during their invasion of the Soviet Union a couple years later. So maybe...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

He could have deleted the FB account to save his job/WB-contract.

Yeah, I thought of that too.....

Nothing for me to substantiate that, so, fuck it.....

Comment

Working...