X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

US Election 2017

Off year elections are usually a snoozefest. Here in FORD Country, it's just local races this time around. Not even any statewide ballot measures this year, which is rare (but a year with no Tim Eyman bullshit is always worth celebrating)

Up the road in Seattle, they're spending an insane amount of money on a STATE senate race, which hopefully will return the Senate to Democratic control... which it only now isn't because this dumbass racist fuck from Shelton - who was never a real Democrat to begin with - switched teams a couple years back.

Nationally, the corporate media seems to be focused on the VA governor's race. The "choice" there being a Republican vs a DLC Turd Way type who hates immigrants (or in other words, no choice at all.) Jim Dean/DFA wanted me to phone bank for this assclown?? I don't fucking think so!

Anything else worthy of note going on? Any states have legal weed on the ballot this year? Or are they all holding out for a better turnout in 2018?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Looks like Virginia is going Democrat*

Maps and results for the gubernatorial election between Edward Gillespie , a Republican, and Ralph Northam, a Democrat.

New York here:

Maps and results in the New York general elections for mayors, New York City Council, district attorneys and more.

New Jersey here:

*it really up to Putin who wins what in American anymore

Oh, and nobody gives two fucks about Washington state. Fucking Bernie brats fucked that place (and America) up.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Off year elections are usually a snoozefest. Here in FORD Country, it's just local races this time around. Not even any statewide ballot measures this year, which is rare (but a year with no Tim Eyman bullshit is always worth celebrating)

Up the road in Seattle, they're spending an insane amount of money on a STATE senate race, which hopefully will return the Senate to Democratic control... which it only now isn't because this dumbass racist fuck from Shelton - who was never a real Democrat to begin with - switched teams a couple years back.

Nationally, the corporate media seems to be focused on the VA governor's race. The "choice" there being a Republican vs a DLC Turd Way type who hates immigrants (or in other words, no choice at all.) Jim Dean/DFA wanted me to phone bank for this assclown?? I don't fucking think so!

Anything else worthy of note going on? Any states have legal weed on the ballot this year? Or are they all holding out for a better turnout in 2018?

I actually voted here for the first time in a non-Presidential cycle, and glad I did.

Dems swept the Gov / LTGov / Attorney General, and gained a shitload of seats in the VA House, although it appears that they'll just miss retaking it.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Looks like Virginia is going Democrat*

Maps and results for the gubernatorial election between Edward Gillespie , a Republican, and Ralph Northam, a Democrat.

New York here:

Maps and results in the New York general elections for mayors, New York City Council, district attorneys and more.

New Jersey here:

*it really up to Putin who wins what in American anymore

Oh, and nobody gives two fucks about Washington state. Fucking Bernie brats fucked that place (and America) up.
        Fucking Bernie just got Bill DeBlasio reelected.....
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I actually voted here for the first time in a non-Presidential cycle, and glad I did.

Dems swept the Gov / LTGov / Attorney General, and gained a shitload of seats in the VA House, although it appears that they'll just miss retaking it.....
            Apparently three of the new faces in the VA House were "Our Revolution" candidates. Good to see some actual Democrats winning in Virginia.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Fucking Bernie just got Bill DeBlasio reelected.
              No he fucking didn't. DeAssiehole would have been elected nonetheless. New York bleeds blue, you Bernie brat vermin.

As for Virginny, those dumbfucks are starting to wake up that Rethuglicon policies never did work for them.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

A tranny in the Virginia statehouse. Reverend Jerry Falwell is rolling in his grave.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Hopefully F A T Robertson will soon be joining him.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Ghey.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        A tranny in the Virginia statehouse. Reverend Jerry Falwell is rolling in his grave.
                        Probably with an undead tranny...

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

35% turn out in the county. Only county issues were for children's services and senior services. Both passed. Most council people and school board members ran unopposed. There were a couple Hispanic-Americans running for council in my hometown but they both lost.

Statewide issues were a victim's rights bill that passed, and a prescription drug price regulation bill that failed.

Went to the polling place around 10 am and it wasn't busy.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Here's what his son Tweeted:

"DC should annex NOVA and return the governance of VA to Virginians! The founders intended DC to include all fed employees who are conflicted"

But it wasn't just that the transgender woman won, it's that she beat the dickhead that had been in Congress 26 years, called himself the "chief homophobe" and wrote VA's bathroom bill......

Impressive....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              35% turn out in the county. Only county issues were for children's services and senior services. Both passed. Most council people and school board members ran unopposed. There were a couple Hispanic-Americans running for council in my hometown but they both lost.

Statewide issues were a victim's rights bill that passed, and a prescription drug price regulation bill that failed.

Went to the polling place around 10 am and it wasn't busy.

I was the only one there to vote when I went....

On Presidential election days, I normally get there about 5:45 am and there are 50 people in line waiting for the polling station to open.....

Comment

Working...