Eddie Van Halen almost arrested last night, for public intoxication!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Eddie Van Halen almost arrested last night, for public intoxication!

Van Halen's Drunk Performance At Restaurant

Rock star Eddie Van Halen caused a scene last week by taking alcohol into an exclusive restaurant and blessing two diners with mineral water.

The "I'm The One" musician, 47, was with his band in Boston, Massachusetts - where they are currently touring - when he wandered into the Newbury Street eatery with a bottle of wine, which the management promptly confiscated.

A few nights later Van Halen returned and went over to a table where two young diners were eating their meal.

The flamboyant guitarist stuck his fingers in their glasses and blessed them with the water - before stumbling out

• WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yeah I forgot... thanks for the link SRK!!!

This was posted at the ddlr.com board!!

What a waste of human life!!!

Comment

• SRK
      Roadie
      • Jan 2004

No problem i also posted it here too ....Eddie is really a sad piece of work...nothings more sad then wasted talent.

THERE IS NO VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

This was posted her days ago...

You didnt thank ME at the DDLR when you posted my Dave EMT article there WARF...and even linked to my webspace to do it.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I didn't know it was from your webspace! Awesome Fab!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

You mean you didnt see that I started the thread that you copied the link from here at the Army? I hosted that picture at my website to share with the Army people. I see Sensible Shoes mentioned it at your site today.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I don't care if Eddie makes an asshole of himself in public since it doesn't affect me personally because I will always admire him as a rock guitarist. BTW, he's 49 years old instead of 47 which shows you the intelligence level of the reporter.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm sure the two girls felt "BLESSED" to have received Eddies finger! LOL! I know I would have!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

What else is new...

where are the nimrods who think Ed's a saint?

of course...when smacked in the face with facts...deadly silence...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

HI POJO!!!!! *wink*

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Eddie Van Halen almost arrested last night, for public intoxication!

Originally posted by WARF
                      Van Halen's Drunk Performance At Restaurant

Rock star Eddie Van Halen caused a scene last week by taking alcohol into an exclusive restaurant and blessing two diners with mineral water.

The "I'm The One" musician, 47, was with his band in Boston, Massachusetts - where they are currently touring - when he wandered into the Newbury Street eatery with a bottle of wine, which the management promptly confiscated.

A few nights later Van Halen returned and went over to a table where two young diners were eating their meal.

The flamboyant guitarist stuck his fingers in their glasses and blessed them with the water - before stumbling out

http://www.dve.com/script/headline_n...ock&feed_id=25
                      I'll bet it wouldn't have been a scene if Edwina would've "blessed" the diners with red wine or Dom Perignon '68. (Hey, it was an exclusive restaurant, right?)
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah...he shouldn't have brought in his "box of wine..."

Hey fab...how are they shakin'?
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Yeah...he shouldn't have brought in his "box of wine..."
                          LOL!
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Hey fab...how are they shakin'?
                            Just for you my Lord!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

You'd think Ed could afford more than ripple or Mad Dog 20/20...

maybe he's upgraded to Nighttrain...

Comment

Working...