Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roy "10 Commandments" Moore (R - Alabama) : Pedophile pervert!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

newyorker.com
    Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall
    By Charles Bethea6:22 P.M.
    9-11 minutes

Roy Moore, the Republican Senate candidate and former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, was born in Gadsden, a small city flanked by Interstate 59 and the Coosa River, an hour northeast of Birmingham. Gadsden is hilly, woodsy, blue-collar, and religious. “LEGAL OR NOT, SIN IS SIN,” a sign in front of a church announced yesterday. I saw it as I drove around, crisscrossing George Wallace Drive. I also saw Trump posters, Confederate flags, and dozens of signs for Doug Jones, the Democrat tied with Moore in recent Senate-race polls. Gadsden is the seat of Etowah County, which is a conservative place; Donald Trump received three times as many votes in the county as Hillary Clinton did. (Statewide, he received twice as many.) But I didn’t, in all my driving, see a single yard sign for Moore, the home-town son. Even the parking lot of the one mall in town had more bumper stickers for Luther Strange (four), Moore’s opponent in the Republican primary, than for Moore himself (one).

The Gadsden Mall opened in 1974. It has two department stores, Belk and Sears, one on each end. Between them, on Sunday night, I walked past Books-A-Million, Cellular Solutions, a Japanese steak house, Great American Cookies, Blacklight Mini-Golf, KnockerBall Gadsden, an eyebrow-styling kiosk, and a clothing store for young girls, called Justice. A diverse assortment of families wandered around the place, which felt trapped in time. Two young security guards made their rounds. “It gets rough in here on Saturday nights,” one of them told me, mentioning fighting, stealing, and gun-toting. “We still have an active ban list,” the other said, referencing a list of chronic rule-breakers not allowed on mall property. “But it doesn’t go back that far.”

He meant back to the early eighties, when Roy Moore was, many people say, a regular visitor to the mall. On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that, when Moore was a thirty-two-year-old assistant district attorney in Etowah County, he brought Leigh Corfman, who was fourteen years old at the time, to his home and sexually molested her. Three additional women told the Post that Moore had pursued them when they were in their teens and he was in his early thirties. (On Monday, another woman, Beverly Young Nelson, said that Moore assaulted her when she was sixteen years old. At a press conference, she held up a high-school yearbook that she said Moore signed before the alleged assault.) Two of the women say that they first met Moore at the Gadsden Mall, and the Post reports that several other women who used to work there remembered Moore’s frequent presence—“usually alone” and “well-dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt.”

Beverly Young Nelson, who has accused Roy Moore of sexual assault, holds up a high-school yearbook that she says Moore signed when he was in his thirties.
    Photograph by Eduardo Munoz Alvarez / AFP / Getty

This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday. (Wilson declined to divulge his sources.) Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for years.”

Greg Legat, who is now fifty-nine and living in East Gadsden, was, from 1981 to 1985, an employee at the Record Bar, a store that was in the Gadsden Mall. By the early eighties, Legat told me, the mall was “the place to be. There were no empty stores. And lots of kids came around. Lots of teen-agers. You went there to see and be seen.” Legat met his wife, Jo Anne, there. She worked at a restaurant called Orange Bowl. Legat remembers that parents dropped their kids off at the mall, typically unchaperoned. Teens filled the place.

Legat says that he saw Moore there a few times, even though his understanding then was that he had already been banned. “It started around 1979, I think,” Legat said. “I know the ban was still in place when I got there.” Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ” Legat said that his boss, Eddie Hill, also told him to look for Moore. A phone call to Hill’s number was not returned.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said. A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there. Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times.”

Jason Nelms, an I.T. worker who grew up in nearby Southside and now lives in Tennessee, regularly visited the Gadsden Mall as a teen-ager, in the early eighties. “It was a joke from one of the managers/assistant managers that they couldn’t keep an eye on their theater and an eye on the kids outside,” he explained to me via Facebook Messenger. “Us kids would congregate outside on the sidewalk near the theater after the mall closed on Friday and Saturday nights. Anyway, when asked why they had to keep an eye outside, they said that some older guy had been trying to pick up younger girls. They didn’t go beyond that but one of the concession workers whispered to us later that it was Roy Moore he was talking about.”

Gadsden’s current law-enforcement community could not confirm the existence of a mall ban on Moore. But two officers I spoke to this weekend, both of whom asked to remain unnamed, told me that they have long heard stories about Moore and the mall. “The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates,” one of the officers said. The legal age of consent in Alabama is sixteen, so it would not be illegal there for a man in his early thirties to date a girl who was, say, a senior in high school. But these officers, along with the other people I spoke to, said that Moore’s presence at the mall was regarded as a problem. “I was told by a girl who worked at the mall that he’d been run off from there, from a number of stores. Maybe not legally banned, but run off,” one officer told me. He also said, “I heard from one girl who had to tell the manager of a store at the mall to get Moore to leave her alone.”

The second officer went further. “A friend of mine told me he was banned from there,” he said. He added, “I actually voted for Moore. I liked him at one time. But I’m basically disgusted now, to be honest with you. Some of the things he’s said recently, I’ve changed my tune completely about this guy.” He went on, explaining why Moore no longer appeals to him. “When I heard what he said on ‘Hannity’ the other night,” he said, referring to an appearance Moore made on Sean Hannity’s radio show last Friday, “I almost stood straight up. The thing about how he’s never dated anybody without their mother’s permission, that appalled me. That made me want to throw up. Why would you need someone’s permission to date somebody? I’m probably gonna write in Luther Strange.”

Moore has mounted various defenses since the Post story appeared. Among these is his “special concern for the protection of young ladies,” as he put it to Hannity. The Fox News host pressed for specifics. “I don’t know Ms. Corfman from anybody,” Moore went on. “I never talked to her, never had any contact with her. Allegations of sexual misconduct with her are completely false. I believe they are politically motivated. I believe they are brought only to stop a very successful campaign, and that’s what they are doing. I’ve never known this woman.” When questioned about the other women cited in the Post story, he said that he couldn’t be expected to remember every woman he’d ever dated. “After my return from the military,” he said, “I dated a lot of young ladies.”
    Well, Sesh and Von will tell you to take this on a "case by case" basis...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    For the most part though they don't think that young women find them sexy and attractive.

Libertarian Penn Jillette who sat through maybe 80 hours of 'board room' chat from Trump has said that Trump was genuinely convinced that every woman that was ever on that show wanted to fuck him.
    That's the rich thinking....Everybody's willing to bend over for the money...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Honestly, is Trump in essence endorsing Moore a surprise?

Trump wants a 'success' up on the board via tax reform. If saying a few kind words for Moore is the price of admission in terms of getting the Senate head counts to what is needed for a February vote, Trump's game.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But what Cheeto is actually saying is that Jones - a guy who prosecuted KKK bastards for blowing up churches - is "bad on crime", while a serial pedophile is "good". There's no justification for that in the name of tax "cuts" for treasonous leeches who haven't paid a penny in taxes as it is since 1981.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but you speak about this as if Trump is bound by the constraints of logic, ethics and morality in terms of getting his tax bill (or virtually any other Trump situation, come to think of it).

I tend to doubt Trump generally engages in a deeply reflective, nuanced thought process. It's just a very straightforward "I want this, I'll say whatever/do whatever to get it" equation for him. The way his mind work...it isn't boggled down with complexity or deep ponderings of moral ambiguities.

It's "Roy Moore said he wasn't guilty, it was 40 years ago, Roy Moore's vote is something I want, Roy Moore is good, Democrats are bad," and nothing more than that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Last edited by FORD; 11-24-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Has plans, after prison...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Like a lot of things in politics these days, Moore still being ahead in the polls in Alabama is just inexplicable to me.

Then I read this and think ahhh...

http://ufconly.com/couple-hospitaliz...-wifes-vagina/

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just in case anybody was wondering.... yes Alan Keyes is still batshit crazy!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

18. 2 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

FORD (12-05-2017),Terry (12-05-2017)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Alan Keyes!

Haven't heard anything about him since Obama cleaned his clock in 2004.

Yeah, Keyes is still a bit looney as ever...although Ben Carson makes Keyes seem totally reasonable by way of comparison.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Like a lot of things in politics these days, Moore still being ahead in the polls in Alabama is just inexplicable to me.

Then I read this and think ahhh...

http://ufconly.com/couple-hospitaliz...-wifes-vagina/
    Moore may well win for no reason other than JUST enough Alabamans voting for him simply to spite all the out-of-staters who are bitching about him.

It's an attitude that has existed long before, say, the advent of cable news...or before anybody had even heard the name Donald Trump.

George Wallace ring a bell?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

22. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (12-05-2017)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

New RNC Ad Endorses Roy Moore: ‘He’s A Scumbag, But He’s Our Scumbag’

WASHINGTON—Recognizing that he’s a piece of shit who doesn’t deserve to walk the face of the earth yet was still on the right side of party lines, the Republican National Committee released their new “He’s A Scumbag, But He’s Our Scumbag” ad Tuesday to endorse Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. “He’s a horrendous slimeball and a totally fucking despicable lowlife creep, but above all, he’s a republican, and that’s what matters,” said RNC chair Ronna Romney McDaniel, adding that the slogan, which would be emblazoned across campaign banners, buttons, and commercials, embodied the party’s principles even if its ranks happen to include a disgusting, immoral, garbage person like Roy Moore. “We might not all agree on some of his actions, and we may take offense to his vile beliefs, but in the end, he does vote with the party on the issues we need him to. I think the voters will understand that yes, we are asking them to vote for a racist, sexist, xenophobic alleged pedophile but at the same time, he’s our repulsive cesspool of a human being.” At press time, the RNC was reportedly celebrating Roy Moore’s surge in the polls among Alabama republicans in response to the ad.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

25. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (12-08-2017)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Roy Moore actually said we were better under slavery! LMFAO. Yeah, we were better during the Holocaust and when you could fuck underage girls if you married them!

Roy Moore: Last Time America Was 'Great' Was During 'Slavery'
    Newsweek John Haltiwanger,Newsweek 3 hours ago

Roy Moore, the Alabama Senate candidate under fire for alleged sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s, apparently believes America was a better place at a time when slavery was still legal.

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the few African-Americans in attendance at the rally, according to the Los Angeles Times. In stating this, Moore seemingly implied he'd be able to overlook the enslavement of other human beings as long as families are "united," an interesting perspective from a man accused of repeatedly preying on young girls.

Moore's remarks were featured in an article from the Times in September, but resurfaced Thursday in a viral tweet from Eric Columbus, a former Obama administration official. "Can't make this up—Roy Moore said in September that the last time America was great was when we had slavery," Columbus tweeted.

Moore's comments at the rally bring to mind President Donald Trump's slogan, "Make America Great Again," which many have interpreted as a rallying cry to incite white nationalists. Trump has controversially endorsed Moore, despite widespread condemnation and the damning allegations the Senate candidate faces. Trump reportedly said "Go get ‘em, Roy!" during a recent phone call with the candidate.

A recent Big League-Gravis poll gave Moore's Democratic opponent, Doug Jones (who isn't accused of sexually assaulting teenage girls), a slight edge over the Republican. The poll of 1,276 likely voters showed Jones leading Moore 48 percent to 44 percent. The election is on December 12.

On December 4, Trump tweeted, "Putting Pelosi/Schumer Liberal Puppet Jones into office in Alabama would hurt our great Republican Agenda of low on taxes, tough on crime, strong on military and borders...& so much more. Look at your 401-k’s since Election. Highest Stock Market EVER! Jobs are roaring back!" Indeed, Trump apparently believes a man who was reportedly banned from an Alabama mall for harassing teenage girls would be "tough on crime" and is urging voters to support him.

Beyond his views on slavery and allegations of sexual misconduct, Moore also has referred to Native Americans as "reds and yellows," has questioned former President Barack Obama's place of birth (following Trump's example) and once suggested Muslims should not be allowed to serve in Congress. In spite of all this, Moore still seems to have a shot of becoming a United States senator.

LINK

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, now he says that Vlad Putin is a good guy, LOLZ. Pedobear's meltdown continues! But hey, win or lose the Dems win...

'Merica represents a lot of bad things, like gay marriage. Everyone knows that marriage is between a man and a little girl!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah, well, the election is in...what, 4 days?

And Moore is up by 2-3 percentage points in an average of a dozen or so polls, with other polls having Moore up by more than 5 percentage points...which is just outside the margin of error.

It will in no way be shocking if he wins, although it SHOULD be shocking.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

AP has declared Doug Jones the winner. Time to give up the ghost, Pedobear!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And Pedoroy still hasn't conceded...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wow if that footage of his wife doesn't ring alarm bells in you then you don't have cunt radar.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Wow if that footage of his wife doesn't ring alarm bells in you then you don't have cunt radar.
    Oh, that's right. You're a sophomoric Euro-trash idiot who gets to redefine what is abusive towards women and what isn't. Keep up the good work asshole. Maybe you and your fellow bigot Bernie brat slave FORD can go on a skull bashing women with baseball bats campaign like rednecks do in Canada with baby harp seals. You are such the fucking hypocrite.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    slave FORD and slave SESH in conversation:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're the one with the anti-semitism issue, slave Kristy.

Oh, BTW.... Happy Hannukah!

L'Chaim!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nice try, bigot Bernie brat.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Anyone else find it to be strange that slave SESH loves to cherry pick his battles? I mean, he denounces Roy Moore's pedophilia while at the same time promoting porn and violence against women on his very site. Then agian, look where he comes from, a country that hates women.

"According to BBC research, 5,500 sexual offences were reported to police as having taken place in UK schools over a three-year period to July 2015, including 600 rapes. And a recent women and equalities select committee (WESC) report highlighted widespread sexual harassment and abuse of girls at school."

A lot of this goes back to porn itself.

slave SESH is the liberal version Roy Moore.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...nce-in-schools

Soon to be exploited by slave SESH by THEDOCTOR on his site any day now.
    Last edited by Kristy; 12-13-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    A referendum on Alabama?

I'm glad Moore lost.

However, to be clear, Moore publicly and loudly advocated PLENTY of extreme and intolerant religious/social viewpoints for many years...well before the molestation allegations surfaced. Had it not been for those molestation allegations, Moore probably would have won. And, even with those molestation allegations, the race went right down to the wire.

So, while in the end the slim majority of Alabama voters did what I'd consider to be "the right thing" overall that state shouldn't be patting itself on the back: did Moore only become intolerable and barely unelectable because of the sexual allegations...but everything else he said and stood for was ok?

Thread Information