Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy "10 Commandments" Moore (R - Alabama) : Pedophile pervert!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terry View Post
    Are those pics altered?

Not that you altered them, but were they originally altered?

If not, what a doughy old dude.

The picture on the right looks like he has adult diapers on underneath his pants.
    ...and they look like they need to be changed
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Are those pics altered?

No. And no.

Comment

Are those pics altered?

Wow shows the amount of FAKE NEWS you guys are getting that even you who isn't a fan haven't noticed he's a FAT UGLY FUCK.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
            Wow shows the amount of FAKE NEWS you guys are getting that even you who isn't a fan haven't noticed he's a FAT UGLY FUCK.

Big surprise there...
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Yeah I think it's because most of the media owners look like that too.

The reason to bring it up is that he loves to pass remarks on other people so much.

Comment

Nobody for the most part looks good at 70+. Especially someone who lived a soft life.
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Are those pics altered?
                  Yes. Kristy photoshopped her own fat ass onto those photo’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                    How about Louis C.K. owning it? There you go.

I️ have a serious question. Do you think Kristy is more pissed off about people getting sexually molested, or the fact that (s)he’s hideous, and never got sexually molested?
                    How shitty is it to have to admit he whipped out his dick and jerked it in-front of horrified women? I mean, when did that seem like a great idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                      Yes. Kristy photoshopped her own fat ass onto those photo’s.
                      Menopause puts weight on ya........
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Originally posted by Igosplut View Post
                        Menopause puts weight on ya........
                        You mean Manopause.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                          How shitty is it to have to admit he whipped out his dick and jerked it in-front of horrified women? I mean, when did that seem like a great idea?
                          Is it shitty they were horrified, or that he did it in the first place?

That’s a crazy move, no matter who you are, or think you are. What a weirdo.

By the way, his last stand up special on Netflix that everybody was raving about, fucking SUCKED!

Comment

Originally posted by Igosplut View Post
                            Nobody for the most part looks good at 70+. Especially someone who lived a soft life.
                            For the most part though they don't think that young women find them sexy and attractive.

Libertarian Penn Jillette who sat through maybe 80 hours of 'board room' chat from Trump has said that Trump was genuinely convinced that every woman that was ever on that show wanted to fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                              Yeah, I mean...just bizarre.

And what struck me with C.K.'s admission is that it came off like some sort of sardonic, anti-social comedic bit of the type he is known for. At least that's how I felt about it when seeing it in print form.

Just a flat-out creep.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post

Well, I knew he was hardly what one would call svelte just from images of his face, but the pics I have seen of him in the last several years have all been the standard suit and tie variety.

Porky old dude. He might want to lay off the second scoop of ice cream he reportedly has for dessert.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X