I like reading biographies in general and some coming from musicians are pretty interesting if they don't come in a red cover...

However...I throw you some (not always sure about the titles but who gives a fuck) and hope for some good recommendations.

I give them points from 1 to 10. But remember, opinions are like assholes...

Keith Richards - life

Fantastic read! Colorful, interesting, funny and sometimes dirty. 10

Ozzy

Typical Sharon rip-off project. Some ghost writer was hired to go through the interviews and documentaries. Mix it with some pics and articles and call it autobiography. NOTHING new in there, it's all on YouTube. 3

Better try:

Tony Iommi

Solid, genuine read with some good insight thoughts about what was going on. 8

Lemmy - The White Line

It's fucking Lemmy. Read it for crissake! 10

Ian Gillan

A bit too long. But not bad. 7

Bruce Dickinson

Smart guy. A bit too smart sometimes. Lots of Lead Singer Disease but nothing about the inner conflicts leading to the split. A lot about flyyyyyyyiiiiiing...nice read but left me unsatisfied. 6-7

Brian May - Laura Jackson

Fantastic read! But what do you expect from such a highly intelligent and great musician from one of the greatest bands of all times. 10

Paul Stanley - Face the music

Remember: it's HIS perspective of things that happened. But interesting and entertaining. Even the normally boring childhood stories. A bit too much of "it wasn't me and if I was it I was right", but hey...it's Paul Stanley 8-9

Mix it with:

Peter Criss - from make - up to break up

If you read both, you might get a nice picture of the truth "in between". Peter goes deep into things you never wanted to know about but it's a good read. He's so desperate for sympathy and pity that sometimes you want to scream at him: "it was YOU, taking the drugs and signing the bad deals, you fucking idiot!" 7-8

More to come...