Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    Lita Ford

I was surprised how good it is! First of all it should be a blueprint how a biography should be structured and build up. Enough childhood to get the picture without learning about uncle Joe's shoesize.
    Sounds genuine and honest and her pussy has seen more famous dicks than the urinal in the backstage area of Madison Square Garden. Some funny stories about the mighty Edward, too...but...fair warning: she's a Hagarita...but Tony Iommi beat the shit out of her for that. Really an astonishingly good read.
    You do know that Lita Ford's family all think she is a dangerous lunatic?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      Yes, did some research. If you Google James Gilette you find some information. That guy is a freak on steroids, drilling his kids to fight and to kill. So...go figure

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

She comes across as pretty aggressive at times.

Who knows? Maybe she's off her meds.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

As you say who knows but I would be surprised if she isn't a nut.

Usually the mother wins these kind of wars and it takes a hell of a lot for the father to get sole custody and plus the restraining orders...

Comment

As you say who knows but I would be surprised if she isn't a nut.

Usually the mother wins these kind of wars and it takes a hell of a lot for the father to get sole custody and plus the restraining orders...
            She's a foreigner...British...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

My best guess would be a lot of fault on both sides - there are warning bells ringing like mad about both.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                Thought The Runaways were a good group. Probably in part because it was young girls in the 1970s performing pop rock in the 1970s, actually playing all the instruments, which back then wasn't something common.....
                It is now?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
                  She's a foreigner...British...
                  Doesn't matter. If anything that's a win here in US courts with the proper, snotty accent...

Here's a LINK to the Opie and Jimmy show on her fucknuttiness...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

BTW, this doesn't mean it's not a good bio. In fact the craziest people are the best writers often...

Comment

Oh for fucking shit, she really doesn't make a good case for herself:

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                        Ouch...
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

It is now?
                          Well, there is (was?)...um, The Donnas?

The Runaways were sort of forerunners to The Go-Gos, The Bangles, Girlschool, Vixen...that all female Led Zeppelin cover band on youtube whose name escapes me at the moment...

But, yeah, when I think about girl acts working these days, it's invariably girls warbling off key over techno pop...descendants of Britney Spears.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Doesn't matter. If anything that's a win here in US courts with the proper, snotty accent...
                            Unless you are the nanny...

Comment

I didn't listen to it all and she is clearly not telling the full truth but even on the thing she admits, someone said she was speeding in the car? Then she admits it was 90 with the kids in the back, then 'someone' becomes a child protection officer in the fucking car. I thought her next line was going to be 'I always speed when I'm high, everyone does'

Her reason for signing over full custody of her kids was to STOP their father 'abusing' them? Is that not kind of the exact opposite of what you would do?

If you write a song to your kids about how much you love them and release it as a single, probably not a great idea to sing that their dad should be crucified and left to die.

As I said who knows but she is at the very least guilty of making some fucked up choices. This is a woman who married Chris Holmes FFS.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-07-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I didn't listen to it all and she is clearly not telling the full truth but even on the thing she admits, someone said she was speeding in the car? Then she admits it was 90 with the kids in the back, then 'someone' becomes a child protection officer in the fucking car. I thought her next line was going to be 'I always speed when I'm high, everyone does'

Her reason for signing over full custody of her kids was to STOP their father 'abusing' them? Is that not kind of the exact opposite of what you would do?

If you write a song to your kids about how much you love them and release it as a single, probably not a great idea to sing that their dad should be crucified and left to die.

As I said who knows but she is at the very least guilty of making some fucked up choices. This is a woman who married Chris Holmes FFS.
                                There are some things you can't get a grip on in her statements. But I wouldn't jump on the statement from her son either. EVERYONE could have written that statement on his account and it sounds "older" than 18. But what the fuck do I know
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...
                                X