• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Black Friday

Knows many Wal Mart door greeters

So...which one of your welfare queens are going to the "big sales?" Since I have no trailer home or governmental assistance like 95% of you here I have no reason to attend black Friday. However, I do enjoy the Jewtub vids of watching poor people die as they trample all over each other (old people, too) just so they can buy a outdated, really shitty TV or iPhone. Black Friday is like the hunger Games for welfare recipients, Oxycodin poppers, and general societal fuck ups like yourselves. I'm expecting a high death toll this year. So don't let me down, poor people.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

You finally show us a photo of your pimp.

Not impressed.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Knows many Wal Mart door greeters

So...which one of your welfare queens are going to the "big sales?" Since I have no trailer home or governmental assistance like 95% of you here I have no reason to attend black Friday. However, I do enjoy the Jewtub vids of watching poor people die as they trample all over each other (old people, too) just so they can buy a outdated, really shitty TV or iPhone. Black Friday is like the hunger Games for welfare recipients, Oxycodin poppers, and general societal fuck ups like yourselves. I'm expecting a high death toll this year. So don't let me down, poor people.
      Look at you! Living all high-on-the-hog after failing out of college!

Comment

Working...