X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Nothing has changed yet. So the FCC voted.

It does not change anything.

Net Neutrality cancellation has to be voted on by Congress to become law.

Goddam chickens. Cackling and going apeshit when nothing has happened yet.
    FCC regulations are not law. They are regulations and if you look harder into the so called net neutrality regulations all they do is give internet providers like Comcast equal access to the internet. They do nothing to stop Google, Facebook, and Twitter from giving their customers neutral access to their services. In short net neutrality protects Google's ability to censor content. Not very neutral in my book. Clever to call it net neutrality though. It's anything but neutral.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      If things don't improve soon I'm going to have to put up a sex tape of me being fucked by Kristy.
      (slightly ashamed tone of voice)...I'd kinda like to see that...
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Competition, people!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not sure why Burger King is suddenly interested in Net Neutrality. Maybe they're afraid Mickey D's will get preferential treatment online because Cheeto eats their shitty cheeseburgers & fish sandwiches.

I applaud them in their efforts to take the message to the people, for whatever reason though. God knows they ain't going to hear it from the corporate media (especially networks owned by Scumcast & Time Whorener)
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                So, the membership will then be reduced to you and...Cato?
                Cato is busy...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I'm not sure why Burger King is suddenly interested in Net Neutrality.
                  Most likely to keep the Bernie bigots out of their restaurants.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bernie supporters prefer healthy food. I haven't eaten at Burger King in probably 10 years. Or Mickey D's for that matter. Subway's about as "fast food" as I get anymore, and that's only a few times a year.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cato is busy...

That looks like it could be very painful with even the slightest miscalculation.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Subway aren't that bad for you relatively speaking if you avoid the meatball marinara.

The calories at Burger King are nuts, I think worse than McDs. If you are going to have 1000 calories of fast food there are always better options than a Burger King burger with no fries or soda. I think one of their burgers on it's own is 1200+ and if you had it for lunch you would still be a bit hungry, I don't know how they do it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                          That looks like it could be very painful with even the slightest miscalculation.
                          That's the funny thing, wondering about all the rehearsal attempts...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The calories at Burger King are nuts, I think worse than McDs. If you are going to have 1000 calories of fast food there are always better options than a Burger King burger with no fries or soda. I think one of their burgers on it's own is 1200+ and if you had it for lunch you would still be a bit hungry, I don't know how they do it.
                            Ok I had to go look it up and I was exagerating slightly. Here it is, the BACON KING Sandwich - 1150 calories. Ignoring all the stuff about nutritian/fat and so on, if for your dinner all you had was that and a glass of water, I think the average person would still be a little bit hungry or not satiated which is my point.

Incidently in the same way as the 'Royale with cheese' thing from Pulp Fiction, in the UK that is called a bacon double which is not as cool a name as a BACON KING!

Anyhoo sorry a bit off topic...
                            Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-25-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Subway aren't that bad for you relatively speaking if you avoid the meatball marinara.

The Jack in the Box "Ultimate Cheeseburger" was about 1250 calories, if I remember correctly. Used to be one of my favorite meals back in the bar hopping days, since their drive thru was open late. Now I know how it was able to absorb all that alcohol. It was double meat, double cheese, double bacon. Tasted great, but one bite will probably harden an artery or two.

On the other hand, Wendy's seems to have taken a whole new approach to their menu.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wendy's Baconator is 940 calories. Much better to make something similar at home.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...