Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Christmas With The Palin KKKlan

ktuu.com
    Police say Track Palin attacked father Todd Palin, called officers 'peasants'
    By Leroy Polk |

Posted: Mon 12:00 PM, Dec 18, 2017 |

New details have emerged following the arrest of Track Palin, son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. In the police report, officers wrote Track assaulted his father Todd Palin after forcibly breaking into their home.

When police arrived, they found Todd, beaten and with blood "running down his face," and mother Sarah Palin, "visibly upset," inside a vehicle parked outside. Sarah told police that Track was "freaking out" and on an undisclosed medication.

Police say that Track initially called Todd regarding a truck. Track wanted to come pick up the truck, but Todd told him not to come "because he had been drinking and was on pain medication."

Todd told police that Track replied that he was going to "come anyway to beat his [Todd's] ass." According to the report filed by investigators, that's exactly what happened next.

According to the police report, Track arrived and was refused entrance by his parents. Todd told police he retrieved his pistol "to protect his family." Track told officers that his father pointed the gun at him, to which his response was telling his father to shoot him.

Todd did not shoot Track, and after some time, Track said he punched a window, shattering it, and entered through the window.

After that, Track allegedly disarmed Todd, knocked him to the ground, and proceeded to hit him in the head repeatedly.

Todd was able to escape the home, leaving Track inside. At this point, police arrived, finding Track alone inside the house.

Officers attempted to speak with Track, however they said that communication failed after he began "yelling and calling myself and other officers 'peasants.'"

Police say Track then went inside and climbed up onto the roof from an upstairs window. "He moved around in a strange manner and assumed a prone position just behind the roofline (sic)," police wrote in their report.

Track then went back inside, and eventually came downstairs where he was "placed into handcuffs without incident."

He now faces several domestic violence charges, including burglary, assault, and criminal mischief.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin.

Not one bit.

However, clearly Track Palin needs help. It was chilling to read about the latest incident, and I'm not a douchebag to the point where I feel any satisfaction over it because of my dislike for Sarah Palin's personality, political and religious viewpoints.

I mean, I'm sure if Track Palin had went into the house and murdered his parents with a gun, there would doubtless be a few heartless slime who would make some snarky remark about how the parents got what they deserved because they were gun advocates ("how ironic!").

I don't know the kid, but the kid needs some help. Maybe this latest altercation will result in him serving time, but it sounds like he's going to need some help beyond incarceration. He has issues with his temper, has had violent outbursts in the past, is abusing alcohol and pills...it really seems like just a matter of time before he goes postal.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I mean, I'm sure if Track Palin had went into the house and murdered his parents with a gun, there would doubtless be a few heartless slime who would make some snarky remark about how the parents got what they deserved because they were gun advocates ("how ironic!").
    Is it snarkey to ask what parent points a gun at their kid in this latest squirmish?

Or to wonder how good a job she has done as a parent? If Track did kill his parents it would be horrible but not quite as bad as if he killed someone else...

Is it heartless to bring up her family? Well she fucking did a lot using them as the reason to elect her!

Not just in her drivel but in her prewrittten speeches. Look at her VP nomination speech, forget the issues of the US and the world, half of it is about her parenting and amazing family.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...oryId=94258995
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-21-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin.

Not one bit.

However, clearly Track Palin needs help. It was chilling to read about the latest incident, and I'm not a douchebag to the point where I feel any satisfaction over it because of my dislike for Sarah Palin's personality, political and religious viewpoints.

Look, Track Palin isn't just some kid with a really awful first name, he's going on 30 years old. At some point it isn't just "oh, he needs help!" He has to be an adult and seek help and want to change, and obviously he's a a douchebag too. I agree with Sesh here, but also want to point out that Track isn't a victim, he's a perpetrator and an adult capable of making some very bad choices. And yes, it's more than fair to call the Palin's hypocrites, because they believe in an ideology that does everything it can to prevent the mentally ill and addicts from getting treatment and from seeking realistic measures to curtail addiction...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I seem to recall Moosealini bragging in 2008 about how Track was in the military.... of course she always forgot to mention the part that a judge gave him two options - military or jail - because of a previous violent outburst.

So this isn't even a case of a kid with PTSD, screwed up by the PNAC war machine. He went in that way, and the only ones who screwed him up were Todd & Sarah. The first thing they did wrong was name him "Track". I also remember reading that his middle name was "Enfield". Now that may or may not have been a joke, but the first name was enough to make the kid's childhood miserable.

At least they didn't name him Sue.....

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Is it snarkey to ask what parent points a gun at their kid in this latest squirmish?

Or to wonder how good a job she has done as a parent? If Track did kill his parents it would be horrible but not quite as bad as if he killed someone else...

Is it heartless to bring up her family? Well she fucking did a lot using them as the reason to elect her!

Not just in her drivel but in her prewrittten speeches. Look at her VP nomination speech, forget the issues of the US and the world, half of it is about her parenting and amazing family.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...oryId=94258995
    All of what you said I agree with.

And I'm not saying this to in any way infer that "because I feel this way and you don't I am therefore superior": I just can't derive any sort of satisfaction hearing about this altercation, in spite of how much I dislike Sarah Plain's politics, the pride she took and continues to take in her self-imposed ignorance and Red State rhetoric.

Maybe it points to some sort of deficiency on my part that I CAN'T derive some sort of "The Palins are getting what they deserve" vibe from what happened. I'm certainly not above schadenfreude and haven't been in the past.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Look, Track Palin isn't just some kid with a really awful first name, he's going on 30 years old. At some point it isn't just "oh, he needs help!" He has to be an adult and seek help and want to change, and obviously he's a a douchebag too. I agree with Sesh here, but also want to point out that Track isn't a victim, he's a perpetrator and an adult capable of making some very bad choices. And yes, it's more than fair to call the Palin's hypocrites, because they believe in an ideology that does everything it can to prevent the mentally ill and addicts from getting treatment and from seeking realistic measures to curtail addiction...
    Yeah, I think you and Sesh are right in what you say.

I don't know why, but reading about that incident just struck me as very disturbing and scary. I dunno why. Honestly, I don't really like much of anything I've seen, heard or read about the Palins. Culturally, politically and in a whole range of other ways, I have virtually nothing in common with them. Track is an adult and is capable of making some very bad choices. I think maybe it has something to do with my not ever having heard Track say anything about anything one way or the other. Unlike, say, the ludicrousness of Bristol Palin advocating for teen abstinence from sex. And I suppose I don't really consider Track a victim of anything...I dunno. Drug and alcohol addiction and ptsd isn't an excuse for poor behavior choices, and apparently the guy has had violent outbursts prior to even going into the service.

I mean, I don't know the guy...that latest incident just left me hoping he would get whatever help he needs before he turns homicidal.

Maybe he will end up killing someone with a gun the next time he gets drunk and stoned, and maybe that will be a sad yet understandable outcome considering the trajectory of his life. Fuck it. Whatever.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Your drunk/stoned/high but unarmed son turns up at the house. At what point do you go and get your gun?

After they have seriously injured another family member possibly? No one was injured and that fuckwit had gone and brought a firearm into the situation. None of us were there but I can't think of a way that isn't fucked up.

It's like the point would Obama have been elected if he was on family 3 like Trump? Imagine the Palins were your neighbors, they are a fucking disaster area.

It just shows again the absolutely ludicrous political mindset of the American evangelical movement.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-22-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Thread Information