X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Wait - you can't be so stupid as to be trying to make a point that climate change will get rid of insects and that would be a good thing?
    No, not at all.

However, if climate change could be limited to a temperature rise of 1.5C - the very ambitious goal included in the global Paris agreement - the losses of insects are far lower.

You're not so ate up with TARDO that you can't comprehend a sentence are you? And it's context?
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      It's just stunning how you don't find this at all alarming because you hate insects due to your sister giving you crabs once. Your special ed. teacher should really be ashamed!

My special ed teacher. She doesn't like bugs. Is that OK with you??

I can't believe you threw in my sister out of desperation. Way over the line. Way, way over the line...

How hot is too hot? No, she is not part of the “epidemic” of young teachers having inappropriate relationships with young students — this Atlanta teacher clearly looks as if she c…

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        No, not at all.

However, if climate change could be limited to a temperature rise of 1.5C - the very ambitious goal included in the global Paris agreement - the losses of insects are far lower.

You're not so ate up with TARDO that you can't comprehend a sentence are you? And it's context?
        You copying and pasting from Koch funded sites now, asscracksmar?

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          You copying and pasting from Koch funded sites now, asscracksmar?

Check the thread links shemale.

BTW, What's the best part of punching a transvestite in the face?
          You get the pleasure of punching a woman but with none of the guilt!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, What's the best part of punching a transvestite in the face?
            You get the pleasure of punching a woman but with none of the guilt!
            You're so catty at the gaybar!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since Jerksmear seems to be such an expert on shemales and transvestites, I think I can guess which bars Mini-Kiss is playing at lately.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

No thanks. If I want to read Koch-funded propaganda I'd wipe my ass on a NRA application you F A T fuck.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  No thanks. If I want to read Koch-funded propaganda I'd wipe my ass on a NRA application you F A T fuck.
                  Not to overstate the obvious here shemale, but after reading your wonderful contributions to this conversation it's obvious that you couldn't find your ass with both hands behind your back.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You're so catty at the gaybar!
                    And on cue Prof. LGBT wanders out of the bathhouse into the conversation again.

At UM commencement, Al Gore urges graduates 'to reclaim the integrity of American democracy'

Gore, nowadays best known for his advocacy to fight global warming that earned him a Nobel Prize in 2007, urged the graduates to vote in large numbers in the coming years, suggesting that America’s “experiment” with the Trump administration should, like some scientific ventures, “be terminated early for ethical reasons.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Springtime and the leftist parade of losers and lunatics and has-beens is in full swing at college commencement ceremonies all across the land.

This guy is really pathological. Not only was his thesis proven wrong but last time I checked I don't live in a democracy.
                    Last edited by jacksmar; 05-21-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's Springtime and the leftist parade of losers and lunatics and has-beens is in full swing at college commencement ceremonies all across the land.

Damn, I miss Super Saturday. Really wish The Evergreen State College would bring that back.....
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And on cue Prof. LGBT wanders out of the bathhouse into the conversation again.

Yeah, you should maybe lay off the internet for a while. You keep bringing all this gay stuff up like trannies and shit!

Comment

• private parts
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Terry
                          the folks who have the REAL, big time money...they've already got it all wrapped up. They bought it all, lock, stock and barrel. By and large, the rich and powerful do what they want to. They've bought the politicians, gotten the laws changed - it boggles the mind when one finds out some of the things that are legal - to make sure the playing field is stacked in their favor. They live in their private enclaves surrounded by security so they aren't touched by the consequences of what they do. They don't live in the places where they dump their toxic waste. They don't live in the countries where our armies are sent to control the resources. Their monies and way of life are secure.

I don't believe in violence, but the only way I see concepts such as equality taking root are when people are ready to fight for them. Physically. Counting on the elite to divest themselves of their money and power in the interests of "doing the right thing" for the greater good is a sure-fire loser argument that will get you subjected to ridicule, and little else. Only when their personal physical security is threatened will things change. And it will be violent. And bloody. And possibly the last war.

Are you saying you want me to go and kick Al Gore's ass?
                          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

The newer filtration systems reduce bacteria by slowing exfiltration of poo allowing them to completely consume all waste by using sand banks. I've seen the claim that the resulting water at the end is clean enough that you can drink it without getting sick, not testing that though...
                            Yes. And when I say recycling your piss, I mean drinking it.
                            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

70's era insults? Fuck you are old.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Science journalist Peter Gwynne recently retracted his article, which has become a talking point for how science can get facts wrong.

From a 70's era magazine. Well, fuck a duck...

Comment

Working...