X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    You never did finish high school, did you, asshole?
    At least he waste money on not finishing college.

citation needed or are you turning into Niki Wiki?
    I always give citations or links, you rectal wart!

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Yeah but that is all just nonsense.

Each American causes 4 or 5 times more CO2 than a Chinese guy per person.
      And one China man pollutes as much as a whole small US town.

ECO-CHINA.jpg
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        At least he waste money on not finishing college.
        Finished college long ago, you F A T welfare-grubbing cocksucker.

I always give citations or links, you rectal wart!

Oh, you mean the footnotes at the bottom of the Wiki page? I guess you do.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          This is the reality in a nutshell. It really doesn't matter what we have read or who we have listened to. What matters is who bribes the politicians the most. It doesn't matter what nature is doing or how we are affecting it. It only matters who has the money and that is going to make policy. Now it may kill us all or it may not. Who knows but the bottom line is little old us at The Roth Army can't do shit about it.
          Now, what YOU said is reality in a nutshell: we are powerless to do anything about it.

It recalls the expression of seeing through the game isn't the same as winning it.

Which bumps up against another concept I recently heard, along the lines of 99.99999999999% of all the people who have ever lived, once they died (or die) and those who knew them directly also die, history won't even remember them.

I'm not winning the game, but I don't feel I'm losing it. I'm just trying to hold on to what I have.

In my profession, I am totally expendable.

When I die, once those who knew me directly also die, it'll be as if I never existed.

For those reading this who think they're winning, irreplaceable and historically significant...maybe think again.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I agree and it's important to realise your place in the scheme of things clinging onto a wet rock hurtling through space with fewer years ahead of you than behind.

That's still no reason to sit there watching a few thousand sociopaths fucking wreck the planet while convincing people that they can rape things because it's hopeless anyway. There are many estimates of the actual cost of solving the problem would only be a few % of GDP compared to future misery. Yeah most people here will miss the worst of it but that's not the point.

The thought of being stitched up with bullshit from these people would irritate me even if I didn't have kids.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Finished college long ago, you F A T welfare-grubbing cocksucker.
              I think you mean college was finished with you, trust-fund hipster shithead...

Oh, you mean the footnotes at the bottom of the Wiki page? I guess you do.
              Well, we know you love Wiki now Wikristy...

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Now, what YOU said is reality in a nutshell: we are powerless to do anything about it.

It recalls the expression of seeing through the game isn't the same as winning it.

Which bumps up against another concept I recently heard, along the lines of 99.99999999999% of all the people who have ever lived, once they died (or die) and those who knew them directly also die, history won't even remember them.

I'm not winning the game, but I don't feel I'm losing it. I'm just trying to hold on to what I have.

In my profession, I am totally expendable.

When I die, once those who knew me directly also die, it'll be as if I never existed.

For those reading this who think they're winning, irreplaceable and historically significant...maybe think again.
                Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
                That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
                And then is heard no more.

Impermanent.

Terry, it's all perspective or we wouldn't get out of bed everyday. Life is good indeed.

And to the rest I highly recommend: WeCroak.com

Also and...

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I think you mean college was finished with you, trust-fund hipster shithead...
                  Now I'm a "trust fund baby.

Well, we know you love Wiki now Wikristy...
                  Look, I know you and Von have a thing for each other. It's quite self-evident so I can understand why you are so defensive about your boyfriend.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I agree and it's important to realise your place in the scheme of things clinging onto a wet rock hurtling through space with fewer years ahead of you than behind.

That's still no reason to sit there watching a few thousand sociopaths fucking wreck the planet while convincing people that they can rape things because it's hopeless anyway. There are many estimates of the actual cost of solving the problem would only be a few % of GDP compared to future misery. Yeah most people here will miss the worst of it but that's not the point.

The thought of being stitched up with bullshit from these people would irritate me even if I didn't have kids.
                    You do make a good point, Sesh... each of us individually can not effect much change to reduce or reverse human impact to the planet. But, collectively if we all do what we can and encourage others to do so it could make the planet a healthier place for our kids, grandkids and the generations that follow. Sitting back feeling helpless and doing nothing to change because the scope if too huge isn't the answer...

I do what I can... choose to live in a geographical area that's 98% forested rather than a huge metropolitan city spewing pollution. On my 1.8 acres of land I have over 80 trees growing naturally and consuming Co2. I continue to also plant more vegetation to limit erosion and keep things green. I only purchase energy efficient appliances, converted almost all lighting to low consumption LED's and limit energy consumption where it's cost effective to do so...

Technology is approaching where the ROI to shift to solar and move to hybrid/electric vehicles is getting into a reasonable range where I'll make that shift in the near term as well.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      You do make a good point, Sesh... each of us individually can not effect much change to reduce or reverse human impact to the planet. But, collectively if we all do what we can and encourage others to do so it could make the planet a healthier place for our kids, grandkids and the generations that follow. Sitting back feeling helpless and doing nothing to change because the scope if too huge isn't the answer...

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

I do what I can...
                        Are you recycling your own piss yet? I kid, I kid!
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I do what I can... choose to live in a geographical area that's 98% forested rather than a huge metropolitan city spewing pollution. On my 1.8 acres of land I have over 80 trees growing naturally and consuming Co2. I continue to also plant more vegetation to limit erosion and keep things green. I only purchase energy efficient appliances, converted almost all lighting to low consumption LED's and limit energy consumption where it's cost effective to do so...

Technology is approaching where the ROI to shift to solar and move to hybrid/electric vehicles is getting into a reasonable range where I'll make that shift in the near term as well.
                          Why bother? Jesus is just going to show up and burn everything up anyways. The way Netanyahu is pissing everyone off the Son of Man should be landing on the Mount of Olives soon. Hell the way the liberals are crying about Trump it sounds like the end of the world is here.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

What happened to people's fear of nukes? That's what used to scare the shit out of people and make them put a bomb shelter in the backyard. That of course is when nukes were new and after years of never having nuclear war people really have learned to relax and love the bomb. Now we are scared of carbon dioxide. Well once people see nothing happens with that they will find something else to be scared of.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              Are you recycling your own piss yet? I kid, I kid!
                              ZahZoo freezes his and makes pisssicles. Nothing like a cold pisscicle on a hot summer day.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Now I'm a "trust fund baby.
                                Sorry, I forgot about the self-made pissing-on-people thing...

Look, I know you and Von have a thing for each other. It's quite self-evident so I can understand why you are so defensive about your boyfriend.
                                As evidenced by all of our posts of love to each other, you thick twat...

Comment

Working...