• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I share the sentiment... Sadly our generation/age group has entered the early end of the average lifespan zone. Within that range the folks at the front of the line are passing. It'll only get worse over the next 15-20 years. The cycle of life continues... enjoy it while you can!!

RIP SunisinuS...
    Yeah...just heard that two HS classmates passed this week, one from cancer, and the other of "natural causes" in his sleep.

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    You entered it years ago grandpa.
    oof...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You entered it years ago grandpa.
      Yeah... I think I may have passed the criteria for dying young already!!

Good news our 8th grandchild is due to arrive this summer. I don't mind being called grandpa anymore...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Yeah...just heard that two HS classmates passed this week, one from cancer, and the other of "natural causes" in his sleep.

How the fuck can you die of 'natural causes' at 49? I thought that only happened in Scotland...

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Yeah... I think I may have passed the criteria for dying young already!!

Good news our 8th grandchild is due to arrive this summer. I don't mind being called grandpa anymore...
          So at 7 you thought the term harsh
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

How the fuck can you die of 'natural causes' at 49? I thought that only happened in Scotland...
            Right? He was a year ahead of me. The obit said 51.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

SunisinuS was only 50. I'm still in shock.
              Many thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts.
              Last edited by fifth element; 01-25-2018, 05:56 PM.
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's hellish, he'll be missed around here.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Wow. Came online to try to remember a user name, and saw this. Sun was one of the kindest people I ever encountered on this board...such a gentle soul who lifted my spirit on more than one occasion.

See ya on the other side, my friend. And thank you for wrapping your arms around me in protection when I needed it. Your kindness during some very dark periods will never be forgotten. It's true, only the good die young.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Wow. Came online to try to remember a user name, and saw this. Sun was one of the kindest people I ever encountered on this board...such a gentle soul who lifted my spirit on more than one occasion.

See ya on the other side, my friend. And thank you for wrapping your arms around me in protection when I needed it. Your kindness during some very dark periods will never be forgotten. It's true, only the good die young.
                    Just like the lyrics in “RWTD” I live life like there truly is no tmrw
                    You never know if today is your last day seeing your kids or grandkids
                    Will it be the last time we hear our favourite Van Halen song or the last time we rip old howdy doody himself a new asshole for being such a douchebag. Enjoy it while we are still around....
                    RIP SinisinuS

Comment

Working...