‘Goodbye lunch’: Internet barfs after Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

CNN thinks this should be a bigger deal

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/politi...sis/index.html "The Stormy Daniels story should be a bigger deal"

This is Melania's problem to deal with, not everyone else's. And I said the same thing about Clinton and Lewinsky. At least the blowjob part of that one, not the lying under oath.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 01-19-2018, 05:53 PM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/politi...sis/index.html "The Stormy Daniels story should be a bigger deal"

This is Melania's problem to deal with, not everyone else's. And I said the same thing about Clinton and Lewinsky. At least the blowjob part of that one, not the lying under oath.
      As much as I despise Trumpty, I agree with you. This affair is strictly between a man, his wife, and his mistress.

It will be very amusing watching the orange Commie shithead squirm and stammer if he ever gets subpoena'd to talk about it under oath. It would be the Bill Clinton Show all over again --- seeing him mumble like a confused dotard as Mueller asks him about sex acts with Daniels --- "Uhh, is missionary a position or a religious thing?". Could get a tasty perjury charge out of this, along with the money-laundering and tax evasion he's already facing !!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I agree the evangelicals showed already that they were ridiculous when they voted for him and why would anyone else care? I'm surprised you are still against presidents lying though or is it ok to lie all the time as long as it isn't under oath?

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm convinced they (politicians) all lie and that there isn't anything we can do about it.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Well, with Trump, this Daniels story is such small potatoes when placed in the context of everything else Trump has said and done.

I mean, if it had BEEN any other president the story WOULD have been a bigger deal. However, with Trump, it is in no way outside the realm of what we generally know to be true about his character in terms of the self-proclaimed pussy grabbing, non-disclosure agreements and his predilection to sue others.

What is of more interest to me is how the story wasn't reported publicly at the time reporters found out about it, and why/how it took so long to surface. When it finally DID surface several days ago, my own reaction was somewhat of a non-reaction in that it was believable because it was in concert with what I expect from this president in terms of his character and behavior.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

"Hello, Vlad..? HEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I agree from a moralist standpoint. But there are some very open questions as to whether Trump violated campaign finance laws with the payoff or not...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Funny. With Donald Trump infidelity seems to matter but when Bill Clinton was in office it was who cares from the left. All this is just partisan banter. My guy can do it but yours can't. ZZZZZzzzzzz Just something to talk about because someone needs some material to do a show on. That's what it boils down to. Is it going to have any impact? Nope. Most people don't care.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Funny. With Donald Trump infidelity seems to matter but when Bill Clinton was in office it was who cares from the left. All this is just partisan banter. My guy can do it but yours can't. ZZZZZzzzzzz Just something to talk about because someone needs some material to do a show on. That's what it boils down to. Is it going to have any impact? Nope. Most people don't care.
                            I don't really think most of the people who voted for Trump even thought he was faithful to any of his wives to begin with. Trump never presented himself as anything even remotely approaching a moralist. The encounter he had with Daniels shouldn't have been surprising...to anyone. Including his current wife.

It's honestly more surprising to me that Trump via his attorney even bothered to try and extract a non-disclosure agreement from Daniels in the first place. Whatever hot water Trump ends up getting in because of this (and even THAT is a long shot) will be over the peculiarities of Trump's attorney initially paying Daniels out of HIS own pocket instead of Trump's (and if that attorney got reimbursed from Trump campaign funds). If Trump's "grab them by the pussy" tape didn't sink his candidacy, I tend to doubt Daniels coming out in October of 2016 with claims that she slept with Trump would have.

Unless Daniels has artwork of the incident that Trump was unaware of. THAT could explain Trump's uncharacteristic Twitter silence regarding Daniels. Either that or Trump is afraid Daniels will say he has a baby dick.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...