Goddamn it. The Cheating Trumpsuckers in the Super Bowl AGAIN??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Seems odd that the Eagles coach, winning scorer and MVP all thought God had got involved to help them win today but didn't bother to intervene to stop the 30 000 children elsewhere in the world who died of preventable causes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, God hates the Patriots like everyone else does...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In 'soccer' the super rich white fat guy owners have the good sense to stay in the background.

No one wants to think of their team just being the plaything of one of those fucks even if it is...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          In 'soccer' the super rich white fat guy owners have the good sense to stay in the background.

No one wants to think of their team just being the plaything of one of those fucks even if it is...
          I don't know the profit margins, but my guess is that soccer is vastly more profitable than American football that thusly treated as an actual investment rather than a purely ego-driven "plaything" where you can blow yourself on Sundays. Most owners have a need for this sort of thing I think, as they could make a lot more investing their money into something else.....

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Well, God hates the Patriots like everyone else does...
            Speaking on behalf of Dad and Myself, I will neither confirm nor deny those rumors.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't know the profit margins, but my guess is that soccer is vastly more profitable than American football that thusly treated as an actual investment rather than a purely ego-driven "plaything" where you can blow yourself on Sundays. Most owners have a need for this sort of thing I think, as they could make a lot more investing their money into something else.....
              I read somewhere that one of the two of them, the Eagles guy I think, bought the franchise for around $180 million and it was now worth $2.4 billion so they do ok. The worth though is maybe just because there are lots of other billionaires who would like to have it rather than the thing generating profits? Not sure how the NFL business model works, European soccer teams play 5 times as many games a season.

The other strange difference is it seems that somehow NFL billionaires can routinely persuade get government to take taxpayers money to build their stadiums which seems fucked up.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-05-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

computerblue.jpg

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Then there was that Dodge RAM commercial, using the MLK speech......

...turns out another portion of the exact same speech contained Dr. King's thoughts on the advertising business. So of course somebody has already dubbed it into the video.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17064[/ATTACH]
                    One of the problems with that was that it underlined how fucking mediocre Timberland was.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      One of the problems with that was that it underlined how fucking mediocre Timberland was.
                      I saw someone posted an audience video full of the sounds of silence, showing the NFL might have piped in cheers and fake excitement, when Timberlake went on but didn't watch it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That would make sense, as far as I could make out everything else was completely piped in so why not the audience too.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          Speaking on behalf of Dad and Myself, I will neither confirm nor deny those rumors.
                          We all know your favorite is America's Team.

Dallas Cowboys 2019 Super Bowl Champs. Bank on it!
                          https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Blasphemer!

Sadly, it ain't going to be the Seahawks this year either. You can't possibly lose half your team (the good half, at that) and then win it all the next season.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2007

And we’re taking Earl Thomas off your hands. He’s getting up there in age but he has some good years left. I hope! Lol
                              https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

Working...