Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Rush Calling It Quits - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush Calling It Quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geddy came out with his book The Beautiful Book of Bass. Watch. Gene Simmons will come out with a book called Gene's Beautiful Book of Ass covering his years of tagging anything female that moved and didn't move. Then the book gets ol Geno in trouble with the Me Too! movement and you can hear Ace's cackling laugh as Gene is crucified by the media and money diggers press charges.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      A classy, classy way to call it a day. Particularly when one thinks of countless other bands who have done "farewell tours" - only to continue touring afterward - or are still out there chugging along at an age where they can't physically do the material justice...or have only fractions of the original/definitive lineup.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          Ghey

My God, you're an idiot.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post

Maybe he read about Neil's cancer and thought the article was talking about him...

I'm trying to feel bad for the guy...I don't wish terminal cancer on almost anyone...but I will also say in passing that I've heard at least three clips of him wishing a horrible death on people simply because he doesn't agree with them.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

This HAS been a terrible year for rock.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

If Krush Limberger dies before 2020 is over, it won't be that bad of a year.

Since the only way to get rid of such assholes is for them to die off, then yes, let them die. Moscow Mitch, the chump, Bill Bar-B-Q, and all the rest of those fucking assholes.

Lady Lindsey is not included because he is doomed to failure in next week's elections. Therefore, he will beat the Grim Reaper by getting out of office without having to cross the river Styx.

Comment

Working...
                X