X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

BestBuy To The CD: "Fuck Off"

Oh where will you cretins shop for your latest Justin Timberlake?

Story here:
    What was the last CD you bought? Not the last album you paid for and downloaded from Apple’s iTunes story or the last one you streamed from Spotify. What was the last physical CD you bought? …
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I avoid the mall whenever possible, so when I had to go to the local Beast Buy for probably the first time in 5 years or more, I couldn't find a fucking thing there. They had totally "remodeled" the store, and by that I mean it looked more like a fucking video game store with a side order of refrigerators & washing machines. And yes, the CDs were entirely gone. Which I did find mildly disturbing, though it wasn't the reason I was there. Actually went in to buy some blank DVD media, but the selection they had of that was pathetically slim, compared to the entire aisle of it they used to have, so they too will probably be gone soon.

I doubt I'll ever walk into that store again. If it wasn't for the Total Wine store at the end of the mall, I'd probably write off the entire fucking building.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...