Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Marco Rubio Florida School Shooting

https://splinternews.com/marco-rubio...ium=socialflow

Marco Rubio Has Accepted Millions From the NRA But Refers to Florida School Shooting as 'Inexplicable'

Florida Senator Marco Rubio, a man with a long history of showing concern for the victims of horrifying mass casualties in his state without ever attempting to seriously legislate against its notoriously lax gun laws, referred to Wednesday’s deadly shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School as “inexplicable” during an interview with NBC-6's Jackie Nespral.

“I don’t know what words anyone can say,” Rubio told Nespral after she asked him what words he had for the victims and families. “I can’t imagine—I have children around that age, two kids in high school right now. You’re watching on the news, you read that there’s been a shooting at the school your kids attend [...] This is inexplicable.”

Inexplicable literally means “unable to be explained.” I’m very interested in hearing what exactly it is about the events that unfolded Wednesday that Rubio can’t explain. Why is it inexplicable that a 19-year-old acquired a gun in a state where gun registries are prohibited? Where there aren’t waiting periods to purchase assault weapons? Where you don’t need a license to purchase or own a firearm? Where local authorities have no real power to regulate firearms? Where concealed carry is no problem? Where there are no restrictions on assault weapons, 50 caliber rifles, or large capacity ammunition magazines? Where there are no laws to prohibit gun ownership for those charged on domestic violence-related offenses? Where the National Rifle Association brags about how gun friendly the state’s laws are?

What about any of those factors makes a gun-related mass casualty inexplicable?

Moreover, why, even barring all of those factors, does it continue to “stun” you when you’ve accepted $3.3 million from the NRA?

“Obviously there’s a debate in this country over gun laws,” Rubio told Nespral Wednesday evening. “If there’s a gun law that could prevent this, let’s do it. [But] I don’t want to get into that debate right now. The gun laws that have been proposed wouldn’t have prevented this.”

He continued: “Laws can be made better, it’s a legitimate public policy debate. At the end of the day it’s not just what people are using to carry out these attacks, but why they’re doing it. In the richest country in the world, [what] leads someone to do that?”

There are very few things about Wednesday’s horrifying attack that are inexplicable. The least inexplicable of all those things is that Rubio has no interest in “getting into that debate right now.”
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Inexplicable??

Really, Marco? In a state where teenagers are known to be murdered for carrying bags of Skittles, or for playing their music too loud... and the murderers walk away from it... even the ones with long documented histories of violence and psychotic behavior.

Sadly, this is just another day in BCE-corrupted Florida.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nicolas Cruz..... definitely a RWNJ Cuban. Any relation to Ted and his crazy daddy??

hinterlandgazette.com
    Nikolas Cruz Identified as the Gunman in the Parkland School Shooting that Left 17 Dead
    Written by Janet Shan on February 14, 2018

Nikolas Cruz Identified as the Gunman in the Parkland School Shooting that Left 17 Dead

Police have identified the Parkland school shooting suspect at Nikolas Cruz (Nicolas Cruz), 19, who has been described as “weird and creepy.”

Cruz used a .223 caliber AR15-style firearm in the Florida school shooting that left 17 dead and up to 50 injured. He had “multiple magazines.” of ammunition. Sen. Bill Nelson ("D"-FL) said Cruz wore a gas mask and had hand grenades. He set off the fire alarms so the students would come out of the classrooms.

Cruz was expelled from the school last year for disciplinary reasons. He had some preoccupation with guns and had posted some disturbing things online. One teacher said Nicolas Cruz was identified as a potential threat to his classmates last year.

Math teacher Jim Gard, who taught Cruz last year said: “We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him. There were problems with him last year threatening students and I guess he was asked to leave campus,” the Miami Herald reports.

Student Ocean Parodie told The Daily Beast: “He always had his hair short. He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat. I don’t know if he ever said anything about women. He didn’t have any friends.”

CNN analyst Phillip Mudd broke down in tears while discussing the school shooting. We are all Phillip Mudd right now.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder if it's time to stop identifying these mass murderers in the media.

If you are some suicidal psycho loser the one way to make sure your name is immortalized is to go on a shooting spree, it would be good to take that away from them.

7. 4 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Etienne (02-22-2018),Igosplut (02-28-2018),Nickdfresh (02-15-2018),Terry (02-15-2018)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hartmann just brought that up on the radio. (He also mentioned the money that Rubio and others took from the NRA) I agree with the point of not giving the delusional murderous assholes any "fame and glory" by putting their name out there. But on the other hand, sometimes it's necessary to name them if it exposes the history of where these murderous fucks come from, and what their motivations were.

In the case of this asshole, he's a KNOWN white supremacist Neo-Nazi Trumpsucker who was on the radar of the Anti-Defamation League and other hate watch groups, as well as the school district which expelled him, and - one would hope - the local police department (though it's Florida, so who the Hell knows if they gave a shit). Or in other words, he's somebody who never should have been allowed within 10 miles of a gun shop.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

nydailynews.com
    School shooter has ties to white supremacist group in Florida
    BY Megan Cerullo

The gunman who opened fire on his former high school, killing 17 people Wednesday, was linked to a Florida white supremacist group that sought to create a "white ethnostate" and urged its members to arm themselves.

A spokesperson for the group, called Republic of Florida (ROF), admitted that accused gunman Nikolas Cruz, was associated with the recognized hate group, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Cruz, 19, has been charged with premeditated murder after killing 17 people and injuring 14 more at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Individuals claiming to be ROF members identified Cruz as a group member on the discussion forum 4chan, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Jordan Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be a leader of ROF, a group that espouses racist and homophobic principles, but claims not to hate minorities.

"We don't hate people who are not white. We have done business with many people who are not white and work with people who are nonwhite in our communities toward our ultimate goals," the group's website reads.

Jereb said that Cruz was connected to the group, and had been “brought up” by another member, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Cruz had participated in at least one ROF training session, Jereb told the Anti-Defamation League.

The alt-right supremacist group, claims members in north and south Florida.

It embraces paramilitary concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement, according to its website.

The group describes itself as a “white civil rights organization fighting for white identitarian politics” whose goal is to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida.

Jereb said that ROF did not condone the school shooting, telling the Associated Press that "he acted on his own behalf" and is "solely responsible for what he just did."

Jereb also said the Cruz "had trouble with a girl" and believed the timing of the attack—which fell on Valetnine's Day—was not coincidental.

THe ROF's website lists "allegiance to your race" as one of the group's 10 codes.

"Mixing and destruction of the founding race," "aliens in the land, alien culture," and "homosexuality" are each listed as signs of a "sick and dying nation," according to ROF's website.

The group, which has its own militia, identifies itself as violent.

"We will stand our ground against all who attack us. Those who attack us better know what they are doing. If your (sic) a military aged man and we believe you can cause us great bodily harm, We will do everything in our power to make you no longer be a threat, Which will probably involve us killing or hospitalizing you," the website reads.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    The disenfranchised American white male, everybody.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

With the average time on death row in Florida at 16 years and increasing, this sick fuck is going to suffer....

According to the Florida Department of Corrections website, Florida’s death row cells are strictly solitary and are only 6 x 9 x 9.5 feet high. The prisoners are confined to their cells at all times except during the one hour a day they are allowed to spend in the exercise yard, once every two days when they can shower, or on the rare occasions they receive a visit. There is no prisoner-to-prisoner contact at all, and the guards are told not to talk to death row prisoners, to avoid prison guards humanising or fraternising with someone who they will eventually have to take to the execution gurney. The ‘exercise yard’ is extremely limited; an article in the New York Times in 2002 revealed that there is no gym equipment, and one prisoner described himself as ‘feeling like a lab rat walking around in a circle’.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

Don't mean to be picky but if prayer works in moment like this how come they got shot dead while praying?

Or was he just making a sick joke?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hartmann just brought that up on the radio. (He also mentioned the money that Rubio and others took from the NRA) I agree with the point of not giving the delusional murderous assholes any "fame and glory" by putting their name out there. But on the other hand, sometimes it's necessary to name them if it exposes the history of where these murderous fucks come from, and what their motivations were.
    I don't know about that. If you consider their motivations then you are giving them some sort of validity like they mean something. If it's a sick fuck Islamist or a sick fuck racist or just a vanilla sick fuck what difference does it make?

If I go into a Sammy Hagar gig and start shooting the audience and say I did it because his music is an evil affront that should be ignored because the crime is so terrible it destroys the argument as motivation. If I did that and then the media was full of people debating whether Hagar is shit or not the crime has succeeded. I've got my agenda onto the media where I wanted to put it.

Terrorists and mass murderers should be ignored, anything else encourages them.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

If you are some suicidal psycho loser the one way to make sure your name is immortalized is to go on a shooting spree, it would be good to take that away from them.
    The problem with that from the psycho loser's point of view is that these mass shootings are so frequent now the loser gets his name in the news cycle for a couple of days, then the name of the shooter (if it is remembered at all) tends to get mixed up with different shootings. For myself, a mass shooting isn't even a surprise anymore when I hear about it in the news. It's just a sad given that these things will happen now on a regular basis, and I can't even keep the names of the shooters straight (much less remember the names of any victims), so it's almost in one ear and out the other when I hear the shooter bio.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Don't mean to be picky but if prayer works in moment like this how come they got shot dead while praying?

Or was he just making a sick joke?
    Eddie Munster IS a sick joke

16. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (02-17-2018)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know about that. If you consider their motivations then you are giving them some sort of validity like they mean something. If it's a sick fuck Islamist or a sick fuck racist or just a vanilla sick fuck what difference does it make?

If I go into a Sammy Hagar gig and start shooting the audience and say I did it because his music is an evil affront that should be ignored because the crime is so terrible it destroys the argument as motivation. If I did that and then the media was full of people debating whether Hagar is shit or not the crime has succeeded. I've got my agenda onto the media where I wanted to put it.

Terrorists and mass murderers should be ignored, anything else encourages them.
    Well, if there was an organized Anti-Hagar paramilitary group that wanted to establish a non-cheesy "ethno-state" by violent means, then that might be newsworthy, so similar attacks might be prevented. These white supremacist fucks have already committed murders with cars, with guns, with bombs, and fuck knows what else. Calling attention to them, collectively, serves the public interest, though this particular asshole murdering terrorist fuck should not be the "star" of the story.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    As to Rubio's statement, regardless of his misuse of the word inexplicable overall what he said is just a string of mealy-mouthed centrist platitudes, which is fairly typical of what Rubio has to say on any given topic. Straddling the fence so as to allow him wiggle room to adjust his positions down the line. The phrase "empty suit" comes to mind. Paul Ryan's interests end at budgetary matters, so I'd never expect anything but clichés from him when it comes to gun violence.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The larger issue of gun violence?

The NRA is a well-funded organization that effectively lobbies politicians and gets the non-restrictive gun laws it wants. I don't own a gun and have no interest in doing so. My personal belief is that guns are useful only for killing things. I know more than a few gun owners, though. Decent people. Most gun owners aren't psychos or people with murderous impulses. Interestingly enough, a majority of gun owners do think gun laws should be less lax than they currently are, perhaps because these nutters going on these mass shooting sprees are giving a bad name to gun ownership and responsible gun owners don't want nutters out shooting up schools anymore than non gun owners do.

I wouldn't want to infringe upon a person's right to own a firearm, yet at the same time I don't really see any reason why any citizen needs an automatic weapon, for any purpose...ever. I mean, is a machine gun a practical weapon for hunting animals? Or defending yourself when the Black Helicopters attack you (as if your sole machine gun will repel the US Military)? Impending zombie apocalypse?

To be sure, an automatic weapon ban wouldn't prevent a nutter from shooting people in a public place with a handgun, but at least maybe one could hope to limit the amount of bullets physically fired in a brief time span, which might in turn save a few more lives.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

I've always thought this. Terrorists too...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    The disenfranchised American white male, everybody.
    Yes, you are...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And right on cue, here comes the Alex Jones "false flag" conspiracy theory........

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    And the typical rationale that is offered by Ryan, McConnell and the Republicans in the wake of one of these shootings is invariably blather about how not one study they have seen has demonstrated how more restrictive gun laws would provide a 100% guarantee that these mass shooting incidents wouldn't happen.

Basically, we - the politicians - can't do everything, therefore we will do nothing.

Clearly, the citizenry can't count on elected officials to provide leadership on this issue, and the only way these politicians will actually do anything about it is if the citizenry start voting them out of office.

Sadly, what will end up happening is everyone will tweet their thoughts and prayers, stating how horrible it is and how something should be done. Then we will all go back to business as usual, until the next one. And the next one. And the next one. Just as we have been doing for the last twenty years. \

Since nobody has the will to change any of this, why bother sending thoughts and prayers? We have already thrown in the towel on this issue as a society, in that by doing nothing we have capitulated to these incidents and in essence have tacitly agreed such instances are now routine because we don't have the will to stop them.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh fuck Columbine. The Jefferson County Police Department here are the biggest cowards. Remember how those F A T fucks hid behind fire trucks while children were bleeding to death? They rather harass kids suspected of smoking dope then ever having to get up off their lazy F A T A S F U C K asses and tangle with a real criminal. I was in Columbine last month for a basketball game and even though it was way after school hours, the place is set up like a prison complete with a JeffCo cop who watches video monitors under bullet-proof glass. I fucking hated living near that area. Full of F A T Christians from Texas and California not too mention some F A T A S F U C K New York ingrates. I can remember walking home from Clement Park after doing many a bong hit at the Columbine shooting memorial only to be stopped by JeffCo cops:

F A T PIG: "Yo'un gut any ID?"

Upstanding and model citizen me: "Yo'un gut any reason for probable cause to stop and harass me? Eh, pig?"

That fucking area is a nothing more than a god damn police state now. And the F A T A S F U C K Republican Christian transplants want it that way since Columbine rather than any initiative for gun control
    Last edited by Kristy; 02-17-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I thought all the "F A T A S F U C K Republican Christian transplants" lived in Colorado Springs, so they could be close to the James Dobson wife beater/dog beater/take your kid in the shower and show him your dick to keep him from turning gay cult compound?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Cost too much to live there anymore. So all of those F A T A S F U C K Christian transplants have migrated north and not only ruined the place (it used to be beautiful here) but turned it into a police state.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Why do we strike deals with these bastards..He admits to it..there is zero reason to keep this pos alive,,Let him rot far a year or two then stick him in a chair..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"One wonders indeed, if the rising crime rate, isn’t due as much as anything to the criminal’s instinctive knowledge that the average victim no longer has means of self-protection.

It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

btw, see sig line...

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....
    Last edited by jacksmar; 02-19-2018 at 08:21 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?
    TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?
    So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?
    Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country?
    You are so predictable.

True or False for the head scratching TARD:

Half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens.

TARD, you remind me of an idiot in my neighborhood. Having this same conversation I simply asked:

If the food in your fridge is rotten, do you go out and buy more rotten food because it's no more rotten than the food you already have?

Dumbass neighbor is still scratching his head...

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.

This is going to be good!!!!!!

So in TARD's flat earth world, give us your list of the deserving.

I can't wait to see this...

Thread Information