X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Then WTF are they? Whiz bang fun guns? I was trained in the Army NOT to use full auto and they went to three-round-burst on the M-16A2 (shitty idea but I digress) because semi is more accurate and doesn't melt your fucking barrel as fast. They are weapons capable of putting out accurate mass fire. who gives a fuck whether it's cyclic or semi?

NRA semantics on not being "assault weapons" and not "laundering money" from Russian "tyrants"...
    Wow, a tried-and-true leftist trying to outgun me.

So Prof. do you buy your high-powered scopes at Kroger? You get any kind of teachers discount?
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's how we beat the gun lobby

FORD -

Speaking is still physically difficult for me, but my feelings are clear: I am furious.

We have watched, time and time again, as people describe these mass shootings as unimaginable and unpreventable acts of evil.

But we all know that is not true.

We have seen them before, and we will see them again. And what angers me most is that Congress knows how to solve this problem.

Bernie Sanders has fought to reduce the epidemic levels of gun violence in this country. And at the end of the day, both of us know that the root of this issue lies in the outrageous amounts of money the corporate gun lobby spends buying candidates and elected officials.

So if we want to change the equation, that means Congress must realize they have more to fear from all of us standing together and acting than they do from the gun lobby's money.

That starts with all of us making our voices heard. So today I am asking you to do something important, Ford, I am asking you to take my pledge.

Sign my pledge: "I promise that I will Vote Courage in November and support candidates who will stand up to the gun lobby and take action to make our communities safer from gun violence."

For decades now, the gun lobby has used its power and influence to instill fear into the hearts of legislators in Congress and state capitals across our country.

But that fear is nothing like what those students fleeing Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School must have felt as they ran out of the building with their hands in the air as officers ran toward them with their guns drawn.

That fear is nothing like what the children and teachers must have felt at Sandy Hook Elementary School, or the club goers felt in Orlando, or the holiday party attendees felt in San Bernardino as shots rang out all around them.

What those legislators who vote to put the profits of manufacturers ahead of the safety of our communities really feel is cowardice.

They look at the most benign and practical solutions offered by moderates from each party and then they look over their shoulder at the powerful, shadowy gun lobby and choose to do nothing.

This November, we are going to vote them out. But it will only happen if we stand together. And that starts with making your voice heard.

Join me and Senator Bernie Sanders. Pledge to Vote Courage in 2018:

Change will never come without political participation. Join the political revolution today.

We do not have to accept these horrific acts of violence as routine, and we must never stop demanding that our leaders not only acknowledge this devastating problem, but take long overdue action to keep our children safe.

If Congress won't act, the American voters must.

All my best,

Gabby Giffords
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Yup, and the NRA cocks you beat off too fully support terrorists rights to buy a .50-caliber sniper rifle. But it's okay when mentally ill white men murder children but not muslims? Are you fucking insane?
        And the cucks can't help it.

In the last decade, about a half dozen white males committed mass murders in their own country. I give you line after line of true statistics and all you want to do is watch the NRA beat off. As for the white males, all these assholes never been let out of a straitjacket.

Let me really explain why you're an idiot. Really an idiot. It's not your fault entirely. It's just you're too stupid to find the truth and come to the right conclusion even though it doesn't go along with your leftst politically correct narrative and ideology.

Here's a fine example of real truth and how it was characterized to protect an "immigrant".

What you're missing about the white males is that their psychotic acts wouldn't even count as mass shootings if they had been committed by immigrants. Remember back in 2006 when the muslim Naveed Haq had his mass shooting at the Seattle Jewish Federation?

This mass shooting isn't included on lists of terrorist attacks due to the fact he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on lithium. According to mom and dad.

While you and the rest of the posers pretend to care about children, mass shootings, and mental illness me and the NRA are headed to Dallas.
        Last edited by jacksmar; 02-20-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Only a true asshole would try to villainize a victim of Republican gun nut TERRORISM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Oh, and speaking of victims of RWNJ gun nut terrorists, here's your own JellyBean Messiah on the subject of assault weapons....

Perhaps actually being shot by a lunatic with a gun gave him a more logical perspective?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even Pat fucking Robertson has finally had enough.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Oh, and speaking of victims of RWNJ gun nut terrorists, here's your own JellyBean Messiah on the subject of assault weapons....

Perhaps actually being shot by a lunatic with a gun gave him a more logical perspective?
                  No, it gave him Jim Brady's perspective. You want a lesson on this too, TARD? This video was RR's reaction to the Stockton school shooting. Your memory is as short as your IQ.

The AK-47 used was a semi auto rifle. So not only was his terminology wrong, Reagan's premise was wrong. Ultimately, in later years, the buyers for the AK-47 were legal owners. The AK's coming across the southern border that were going to drug lords dried up due to the legal purchase demand.

This pissed off a guy named Noriega. But I'm sure you remember all about those Colombian drug lords. And you can give us your RNC and pappy Bush lines now. It sure is extra pleasant chatting with such knowledgeable commie lib folk.

Ah, knowing I participated in a Just Cause...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    Wow, a tried-and-true leftist trying to outgun me.

So Prof. do you buy your high-powered scopes at Kroger? You get any kind of teachers discount?
                    I just get a discount from your mom...

BTW, outgun or out-drink you? Do you wield guns half in the bag? It seems consistent with your previous history...

And BTW, I know more about guns than you ever will you pussy!
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-21-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And the cucks can't help it.

In the last decade, about a half dozen white males committed mass murders in their own country. I give you line after line of true statistics and all you want to do is watch the NRA beat off. As for the white males, all these assholes never been let out of a straitjacket.

Let me really explain why you're an idiot. Really an idiot. It's not your fault entirely. It's just you're too stupid to find the truth and come to the right conclusion even though it doesn't go along with your leftst politically correct narrative and ideology.

Here's a fine example of real truth and how it was characterized to protect an "immigrant".
                      Okay, what "immigrants" have conducted mass shootings? Were the people less dead when white 'mericans murdered them?

What you're missing about the white males is that their psychotic acts wouldn't even count as mass shootings if they had been committed by immigrants. Remember back in 2006 when the muslim Naveed Haq had his mass shooting at the Seattle Jewish Federation?
                      It's hard to keep up because there are so many mass shootings these days. But that sort of fucks your white male drunk who can't get laid and loves KIZZ narrative. doesn't it?

This mass shooting isn't included on lists of terrorist attacks due to the fact he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on lithium. According to mom and dad.
                      Um, okay, so it's easy for immigrant "terrorists" and mentally ill white males to get guns. Is this really your "narrative"? Really?

While you and the rest of the posers pretend to care about children, mass shootings, and mental illness me and the NRA are headed to Dallas.
                      To make sure that more mentally ill people and immigrant potential terrorists have access to firearms with no checks whatsoever...

And to launder money from Russia for any Repubican't politician that blows them and sucks like a $10 whore!
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-21-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ah, knowing I participated in a Just Cause...
                        Good for you! I'm pretty sure you were hiding deep in the rear...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Good for you! I'm pretty sure you were hiding deep in the rear...
                            Nick dnile, you're so deep up the rear you don't know the shit you're saying. I'm really laughing at your commie Lib thinking Prof. If you had an ounce of intelligence or a fly spec of integrity you may have come to the conclusion that may have been part of the reason I might not have wanted to head over to Iraq.

But you're really not that smart. You really are the typical useful idiot cuckold too old to be antifa and too young to be an ex hippie.

Don't bother trying to outgun me. jerksmear way back in 2016

Last edited by jacksmar; 02-21-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

FIXED: Congress act on gun control

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

Gabby, we need more gun control like a person would need another hole in their head.
                              All the best,
                              jerksmear

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

FIXED: Congress act on gun control

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

Gabby, we need more gun control like a person would need another hole in their head.
                                All the best,
                                jerksmear
                                Jesus, dude...
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...