Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

"One wonders indeed, if the rising crime rate, isn’t due as much as anything to the criminal’s instinctive knowledge that the average victim no longer has means of self-protection.

It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

btw, see sig line...
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....
      Last edited by jacksmar; 02-19-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?
              TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?
                So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?
                  Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country?
                    You are so predictable.

True or False for the head scratching TARD:

Half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens.

TARD, you remind me of an idiot in my neighborhood. Having this same conversation I simply asked:

If the food in your fridge is rotten, do you go out and buy more rotten food because it's no more rotten than the food you already have?

Dumbass neighbor is still scratching his head...

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.

This is going to be good!!!!!!

So in TARD's flat earth world, give us your list of the deserving.

I can't wait to see this...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?

If there aren't any guns, the nutjobs that want to inflict that much damage at once will just have to plan better and use a different tool.
                        Last edited by twonabomber; 02-19-2018, 08:17 PM.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Looks like the NRA and Trump fucked with the wrong high school

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....
                            Oh I see. Children die slower with one pull of the trigger. Go fuck your F A T ass with and AIDS infected chainsaw and stream it live on Twitch you stupid fuck.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?
                              You have to have a license and insurance to operate a vehicle. And you have to pass a test proving you can properly do so, before you can get the license. And if you kill people with your car - even if it's not intentional - odds are you'll lose both the license and the insurance.... or the insurance will be so expensive you won't be able to afford it.

A car CAN kill, but that's not it's designed purpose. If the above precautions are required for cars, why should they not be for guns, which ONLY exist for the purpose of killing?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You have to have a license and insurance to operate a vehicle. And you have to pass a test proving you can properly do so, before you can get the license.
                                Don't be stupid. I sold insurance for Progressive and talked to multiple people daily who had gotten tickets for being under suspension or not having a license at all. Many more who were driving without insurance. How many out there aren't getting caught?
                                Last edited by twonabomber; 02-19-2018, 09:44 PM.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...