• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Not in any sense of the word...
    Well, in the sense that you support special gay rights, support gay marriage, support gay athletes, vote for gay politicians, and have yet to compliment Debra Jo...
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
      So the no guns for felons laws don't work. And we agree again.
      No, you miss the god damn point, as usual.

The father was not guilty of any crime, had not been convicted of a crime, and due to that, had not forfeited his rights. Get it?
      Who said he was, you suspended monkey fart?

The issue is not that they allowed someone to keep the firearms.
      Um, yes it is.

The issue in is that the duly appointed government official who had them, ultimately gave them back to the person who had mental problems. Like yourself. James Shaw Jr. is a hero btw.
      Yeah, and it fuckmucks like you who voted for a Rethuglicon congress to keep it that way, you reverse fart-sucking homoerotic ballsack on a string.

Taylor Swift is a KISS fan, so go fuck yourself...
      Taylor Swift is Satan in a pop country pantomime.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        No, you miss the god damn point, as usual.
        Who said he was, you suspended monkey fart?
        Um, yes it is.
        Yeah, and it fuckmucks like you who voted for a Rethuglicon congress to keep it that way, you reverse fart-sucking homoerotic ballsack on a string.
        Taylor Swift is Satan in a pop country pantomime.
        Suspended monkey fart? You got me. How does that happen? Is it still up the monkey's rectum or has been passed and just hangs in the area? And when you say monkey, do you mean like chimp or David Schwimmer's buddy?

You really needn't get your gstring in a froth over Taylor Swift. They said the same thing about Barbra Mandrell.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Whatever, you reverse fart-sucker.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You really shouldn't insult Satan by associating Taylor Swift with him.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Taylor Swift is Satan.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, in the sense that you support special gay rights, support gay marriage, support gay athletes, vote for gay politicians, and have yet to compliment Debra Jo...
                I guess if you mean not opposing the above or giving much of a fuck about any of it, then I guess. You seem to care a lot though.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Taylor Swift is Satan.
                  She looks like a sex robot.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Parkland kid draws fire for shooting AR-15 at gun range

by Josh Replogle and Kelli Kennedy | AP April 24

PARKLAND, Fla. — A Marjory Stoneman Douglas student alleges he was aggressively questioned by school administrators and local law enforcement after posting on social media that he fired an assault weapon at a gun range with his dad.

Junior Kyle Kashuv said he was brought in for questioning Monday by a school security officer and a Broward County deputy in what he says was an attempt to intimidate him.

On Tuesday, Kashuv told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the meeting with officials was an interrogation.

After first being questioned by a school security officer, a Broward County deputy entered the room and sat behind the teen, Kashuv said. The deputy began asking Kashuv who the rifle belonged to and who he went shooting with. Kashuv said he asked if he could record the interview and was told that he couldn’t. The teen said he felt like the deputy was trying to get him to incriminate his father.

On Friday, Kashuv posted videos on Twitter showing him firing an AR-15 rifle at a target, saying it “strengthened my love for 2A” and taught him “America is the greatest country ever, where freedom intensifies and liberty is required to be a real American.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kashuv forgot to mention exercising his right to attention-whoring... but failed to exercise his common sense right of discretion...

If you don't want to subject yourself to scrutiny by law enforcement, it's generally best to not broadcast your personal business via social media... especially firing weapons in the heart of the center of a gun control debate!! That's called exercising your god given right to be a dumbass... good life lesson for the kid.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Kashuv forgot to mention exercising his right to attention-whoring... but failed to exercise his common sense right of discretion...

If you don't want to subject yourself to scrutiny by law enforcement, it's generally best to not broadcast your personal business via social media... especially firing weapons in the heart of the center of a gun control debate!! That's called exercising your god given right to be a dumbass... good life lesson for the kid.
                        Society in general has gone dumbass. I went to a school where almost all the guys had a knife on them and a gun in their truck in the school parking lot. Especially if it was hunting season. We had fist fights. Nobody pulled a knife. Nobody grabbed their gun. That would be the psycho sissy way of doing things. So the problem really is sissy assed kids who grew up on a game console and nobody bothered to teach them right from wrong at daycare.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Kashuv??

Figures... the Russian kid would be the Trumpsucking ammosexual.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Society in general has gone dumbass. I went to a school where almost all the guys had a knife on them and a gun in their truck in the school parking lot. Especially if it was hunting season. We had fist fights. Nobody pulled a knife. Nobody grabbed their gun. That would be the psycho sissy way of doing things. So the problem really is sissy assed kids who grew up on a game console and nobody bothered to teach them right from wrong at daycare.
                            I grew up in very similar times with knives and guns everywhere... school violence consisted of fist fights. Most of which quickly degraded to pathetic wrasslin matches as nobody was very good at throwing punches to begin with.

I believe the problem with game consoles is the immersion factor and all that simulated violence has no consequences. Most kids don't end up emulating that shit in real life... but for the weak minded and mentally unstable it's not a good environment for them to spend significant time engaged in. That's a differing factor today that wasn't present growing up in the 60's & 70's as a kid.

Also especially in the 60's due to the civil rights movement and anti-war flareups... the US was a pretty dangerous place to live and grow up. People were making bombs and blowing up shit, killing people and even those who were supposed to be on the good side of the law were pretty brutal and violent. I recall the images and news reports from that era... it was much more violent with dire consequences than anything kids in the US have grown up with since... If you acted out inappropriately back then... society was swift, brutal and unforgiving in dishing out justice!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There were some kids in my high school who I thought were on the crazy side. They didn't actually carry automatic weapons around school, but they did carry magazines (the paper kind, not ammo) advertising such weapons... "Soldier of Fortune" and that kind of thing. And some cheesy paperback series about a team of paramilitary gun nut terrorist types. One of these guys even considered himself to be a "Christian" and we had a number of debates about who Jesus would shoot.

That said though, it never really entered my mind that one of them would ever actually bring live weapons to school and/or use them there. There was one kid who died from stabbing wounds.... essentially self-inflicted as he was holding a knife in a very stupid way, just fucking around, and right next to a door which opened when he wasn't expecting it.

During the semester when the high school was under construction and we were forced to share lockers with other students (and not our choice of partners unfortunately) that was the one time I ever had serious concerns about somebody's mental health, when I opened by locker one morning and found a belt of 50 caliber shells and a bazooka barrel in it. Told the asshole if he ever put something like that in my locker again, he would find it relocated up his ass. Didn't bother going to the principal about it or anything like that though... I spent too much time there as it was.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                I grew up in very similar times with knives and guns everywhere... school violence consisted of fist fights. Most of which quickly degraded to pathetic wrasslin matches as nobody was very good at throwing punches to begin with.

I believe the problem with game consoles is the immersion factor and all that simulated violence has no consequences. Most kids don't end up emulating that shit in real life... but for the weak minded and mentally unstable it's not a good environment for them to spend significant time engaged in. That's a differing factor today that wasn't present growing up in the 60's & 70's as a kid.

Also especially in the 60's due to the civil rights movement and anti-war flareups... the US was a pretty dangerous place to live and grow up. People were making bombs and blowing up shit, killing people and even those who were supposed to be on the good side of the law were pretty brutal and violent. I recall the images and news reports from that era... it was much more violent with dire consequences than anything kids in the US have grown up with since... If you acted out inappropriately back then... society was swift, brutal and unforgiving in dishing out justice!

This is such an old man point of view.

Violent crime is lower now than it was when you were at school. The time you describe with the 'unused' knives and guns was one of the most violent in US history.

Video games probably reduce crime because you don't get so many bunches of disaffected youths hanging about bored outside looking for trouble, they are indoors pretending to kill each other online.

See that big fucking spike when you were a teenager (no I don't mean the one during the Depression. )

What caused the big drop in the 1990s? Video games or Bill Clinton? Or maybe abortions of unwanted future scumbags 18 years earlier kicking in but that's not something you'll ever hear a US politician admit.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-28-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...