X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Oh I see. Children die slower with one pull of the trigger. Go fuck your F A T ass with and AIDS infected chainsaw and stream it live on Twitch you stupid fuck.
    you don't really want my attention, do you pussy in boots?
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
      So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?

If there aren't any guns, the nutjobs that want to inflict that much damage at once will just have to plan better and use a different tool.

Why is it that people like yourself don't want to stop nutjobs having guns?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't be stupid. I sold insurance for Progressive and talked to multiple people daily who had gotten tickets for being under suspension or not having a license at all. Many more who were driving without insurance. How many out there aren't getting caught?
        If they're driving without getting caught, that probably means they are driving very carefully. Which ironically serves the same purpose (aside from robbing the state and the insurance company of money). I know people who have done that too. One of my friends actually had a number of DWI's and we took his keys away from him.... only to find out the dumbass could start his car with a fucking screwdriver. So we finally took his car!.

It happens, but again, that's the outlier, as opposed to the proper way the system functions. Eventually he did have to get one of those breathalyzer ignition lock things. He's dead now, but not from a car wreck or anything directly alcohol related.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Why is it that people like yourself don't want to stop nutjobs having guns?

I'm against nutjobs being out among the general public to begin with!

Today they're saying OMG he bought ten rifles in the last year. Obviously there is something wrong with the background check if mentally ill people are passing it. How do they get around HIPPA? Every proposal seems to target all buyers, which is never going to work. Pass all the laws you want, in five, ten years this will still be going on, and a hundred year old Nancy Pelosi will be sitting there trying to figure out why it's still happening. "But we passed LAWS!"

You're going to trust people to turn in their banned weapons? LOL. How many illegal guns are already floating around out there in major urban areas, in the hands of felons? Those guys don't even turn them in to police buybacks that give away cash or gift cards.

And I don't believe the "we took God out of schools" argument, either. Three years of Catholic school fucked me up more than the rest of my public school education did.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            If they're driving without getting caught, that probably means they are driving very carefully. Which ironically serves the same purpose (aside from robbing the state and the insurance company of money). I know people who have done that too. One of my friends actually had a number of DWI's and we took his keys away from him.... only to find out the dumbass could start his car with a fucking screwdriver. So we finally took his car!.

It happens, but again, that's the outlier, as opposed to the proper way the system functions. Eventually he did have to get one of those breathalyzer ignition lock things. He's dead now, but not from a car wreck or anything directly alcohol related.
            These shooters are the outliers. Until there is a way to flush them out, this is going to happen. That's the problem that needs to be solved. Punishing law abiding gun owners isn't going to work.
            Last edited by twonabomber; 02-19-2018, 10:14 PM.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm against nutjobs being out among the general public to begin with!

Today they're saying OMG he bought ten rifles in the last year. Obviously there is something wrong with the background check if mentally ill people are passing it. How do they get around HIPPA? Every proposal seems to target all buyers, which is never going to work. Pass all the laws you want, in five, ten years this will still be going on, and a hundred year old Nancy Pelosi will be sitting there trying to figure out why it's still happening. "But we passed LAWS!"

You're going to trust people to turn in their banned weapons? LOL. How many illegal guns are already floating around out there in major urban areas, in the hands of felons? Those guys don't even turn them in to police buybacks that give away cash or gift cards.

And I don't believe the "we took God out of schools" argument, either. Three years of Catholic school fucked me up more than the rest of my public school education did.
              I agree usually reactive legislation can be a bad thing whereby you make a law because of a single incident, I agree in the US it will take a lot longer to improve things than in the UK and Australia because there are so many out there and you won't get an argument from me about the church somehow helping.

Saying though that guns don't kill people or that they would use another method isn't a great argument. The counter would be why not legalize portable nukes?

People are stupid and lazy. Nutjobs often stupid too as are fortunately most criminals and terrorists. The US homicide and suicide rates are incredibly high and everything points to being largely related to having killing machines readily available. All this shit about fire rates and whatever is moot. It's people starting from a fixed position and then trying to argue it as best you can. When you have a bunch of dead children then that kind of aces any of that.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                "One wonders indeed, if the rising crime rate, isn’t due as much as anything to the criminal’s instinctive knowledge that the average victim no longer has means of self-protection.

It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

btw, see sig line...
                Another jerkoff blanket dismissal. The fact that a mentally ill 18-year old can buy an AR-15 in your shithole state with absolutely no questions asked is completely fucking befuddling.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....

Then WTF are they? Whiz bang fun guns? I was trained in the Army NOT to use full auto and they went to three-round-burst on the M-16A2 (shitty idea but I digress) because semi is more accurate and doesn't melt your fucking barrel as fast. They are weapons capable of putting out accurate mass fire. who gives a fuck whether it's cyclic or semi?

NRA semantics on not being "assault weapons" and not "laundering money" from Russian "tyrants"...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?
                    Yup, and the NRA cocks you beat off too fully support terrorists rights to buy a .50-caliber sniper rifle. But it's okay when mentally ill white men murder children but not muslims? Are you fucking insane?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?

If there aren't any guns, the nutjobs that want to inflict that much damage at once will just have to plan better and use a different tool.

We actually have a lot of "automobile control". Far more so than guns in some states...

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The leader of the free world, everybody:

"Bring me your children America, I'll be happy to murder them."

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

you don't really want my attention, do you pussy in boots?
                          Maybe. If I can put my boot up your F A T asshole until it comes out of your esophagus.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Don't be stupid. I sold insurance for Progressive and talked to multiple people daily who had gotten tickets for being under suspension or not having a license at all. Many more who were driving without insurance. How many out there aren't getting caught?
                            Hippy

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I was long gone by the time Flo showed up.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Maybe. If I can put my boot up your F A T asshole until it comes out of your esophagus.
                                It would be funny for a woman like you with all that hail damage all over your ass to try and lift your leg and put it in somebody's ass. You may want to practice that first. I live kinda far away from Colorado but I just bet there's an ass out there for you to stick your foot in repeatedly. If not, we'll put an ad on Craigslist for you. I'll get that started for you here shortly. What's your real address, Beavercreek?

Anyway, just to follow up: Why wasn't Helen Keller able to drive?
                                She was a woman...
                                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...