• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Etienne
    Yes. Sad but true.

But it's getting better. We are working on it.
    Well having Kim Jong Un of North Korea grow up in Switzerland gave him a taste of the west. Yeah it's ok being the dear leader of a starving state but deep down the guy wants what the capitalistic west has. That's probably what brought him to negotiations especially when Trump didn't flinch and in Kim's mind convinced him he was dealing with someone crazier than him. So we probably will bribe Kim and open up to do business and work on a reunification plan. North Korea might have a professional basketball team in the future. Haha!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Etienne
      Switzerland is their destination. They don't travel through our country usually.

It's not that simple to filter the criminals at that point and many are real refugees who really need our help.

No. Why?
      Switzerland is trying not become the New Germany. Last I checked the refugees or migrants are going from Sicily to Baden. Usually to Basel from there so they can freely cross at Weil Am Rheine. And I'm not surprised Lausanne has no go zones.

Just an idea: Try stopping them at the Libyan border...
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Well having Kim Jong Un of North Korea grow up in Switzerland gave him a taste of the west. Yeah it's ok being the dear leader of a starving state but deep down the guy wants what the capitalistic west has. That's probably what brought him to negotiations especially when Trump didn't flinch and in Kim's mind convinced him he was dealing with someone crazier than him. So we probably will bribe Kim and open up to do business and work on a reunification plan. North Korea might have a professional basketball team in the future. Haha!
        I'm not sure he "grew up" in Switzerland. I think he went to schools there for maybe a few years - but sounds like he was almost the prototypical outcast school-shooter type...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          Switzerland is trying not become the New Germany. Last I checked the refugees or migrants are going from Sicily to Baden. Usually to Basel from there so they can freely cross at Weil Am Rheine. And I'm not surprised Lausanne has no go zones.

Just an idea: Try stopping them at the Libyan border...
          It's sort of funny how much you give a fuck about immigrants in Europe. Are there no fucking immigrants in Florida for fucking fuck's sake? Making think globally, act locally as a racist is your credo?

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I'm not sure he "grew up" in Switzerland. I think he went to schools there for maybe a few years - but sounds like he was almost the prototypical outcast school-shooter type...
            Switzerland is where the despots park their kids. Saddam Hussain kept his boys there too until they got kicked out for being hell raisers. But the Swiss do a good job of looking after themselves. They launder money and keep their own nest clean.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Switzerland is where the despots park their kids. Saddam Hussain kept his boys there too until they got kicked out for being hell raisers. But the Swiss do a good job of looking after themselves. They launder money and keep their own nest clean.
              Yes, to an extent. They are cynical but there are some gradual changes over embarrassing revelations. They also use NATO weapons and ammo, so they do look very much toward the West as does Sweden...

Comment

Working...