Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries

Debbie Gibson

Jesus fucking Christ. America’s favorite middle class 80’s American teenage girl. With a recording studio in her garage and a fixation on Madonna’s runaway think-for-yourself success, no one has ever told Debbie Gibson she couldn’t have everything she ever wanted. A product of the MTV video age, Debbie Gibson has never grown up past the point of treating her dolls as real people. Now she plays with real people and treat them like dolls. I don’t wish to be too hard on Debs, she is so nice, after all, but watching someone else’s fantasy world being transposed onto stage can be an exasperating experience to watch especially if they have no real idea what they want from their fantasy except to (gushing) ‘stay clean, write lotsa’ songs, make lotsa’ money and possibly meet and fuck lotsa’ Billy Joel.

Her ordinariness is quite appalling. Not so much as she is being false to herself (for she is not, this is her true self she is revealing to us) but because this total lack of imagination encapsulates so neatly the aspirations of her teenage audience. Her band consists of two male backing dancers, pirouetting and aimlessly whirling away behind Debs, the obligatory black female singers and the standard array of keyboardists, sax players who don’t give one single shit what they play but smile gamely as the money machine clacks on. Deb’s voice is certainly nothing to speak of, she has good breath control, nothing more; the music can be described likewise. Heavy on the drum beat and featured solo, Debsy’s songs are completely without form or content.

Mentally repugnant, a limp-wristed Madonna wannabe but without one ounce of the style or common sense that makes her mentor so fascinating. Debbie Gibson was once the new breed of 80’s pop culture American brat pack singers who realize all you need to survive in this harsh yet rewarding world of rock ‘n’ roll is dedication and hard work, not talent. If you are brave enough to watch the whole concert, during the final reprise of ‘Shake Your Love’ Debs runs off to change from her rah-rah dress into her nightie and the band come back for an uncalled for encore, tout suite. I blame it all on the Russians
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

I think the F A T drummer is Jabba the Christie.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:04 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

I met her guitar player/musical director, Tommy Williams, at the Hamer Fan Club factory tour in 2001. His signature model was a Hamer Steve Stevens I with LED's in the fretboard. Reverse headstock, and a Nady wireless built in. Probably the yellow one in the video. He had sold it, another guy brought it to the jam session held after the factory tour.

Tommy Williams plays for the Hooters now...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

She was much better than that mall-slut, Tiffany!! At least it was her own song...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    She still could get fucked.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    She was much better than that mall-slut, Tiffany!! At least it was her own song...
    You TAKE THAT BACK, Nickd!!

Tiffany was no mall slut. She...just...had to grow up way too soon...I still love you, Tiffany...despite the continued restraining order, someday I know we'll be alone, now...with nobody else around...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Didn't care for either one, musically. But Tiffany's the one I wanted to fuck. She's a redhead.... and better looking than any of the chicks at the local mall were.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

To hell with Debbie and Tiffany! Kristy is my style because she has potty mouth, she’s smart and she would deepthroat me after a cheap date at IHOP. Kristy, we can have sex in your second tri-mestre and fall in love all over again!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-15-2024 @ 07:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Didn't care for either one, musically. But Tiffany's the one I wanted to fuck. She's a redhead.... and better looking than any of the chicks at the local mall were.
    I'd do her again......

Thread Information