X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Ghey. Another homoerotic post by slave SESH upon which 4 minutes of my life were stolen.
    I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference from the other 39,419,996 worthless minutes of your existence...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Well, maybe. But they are much better when your worthless existence isn't involved.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Kunt. Please find a fire and die in it....

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

No one will ever be able to sing a line like Dave at 0:29...never ever! That's classic VH all put in the simple phrase "from across the room".

It's Dave's "signature move", his "phantom punch" or his "strike". Call it what you want, but it's untouchable.

Hagar the horrible couldn't bring that on the table if his life depended on it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Funkmonkey
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Next time someone says Roth was a crap singer remember how quickly this album was recorded. This would have been done in a handful of takes, no computers and few drop ins.
            Absolutely fantastic vocal tracks. How in the world do you get hold of this?

I've always maintained El Roth was a great singer and absolutely master entertainer. I believe he can't sing very well anymore, and is struggling to reproduce the CVH material.

Comment

Working...