X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    The resident shemale TARDO walks in just barely reaching 5'9" in her Peter Criss heels pleasing some of the shorter and despondent cucks that like having that cookie at eye level. She/he aims to please.

And now a word from the past...

I'm sorry, the F A T NAZI fuck says what?

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      I'm sorry, the F A T NAZI fuck says what?
      you had me at i'm sorry...
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        There already is gun control such as the National Firearms Act of 1934, which strictly controls automatic weapons. I agree there will never be an overall gun ban nor confiscation, but certain classes will become more restricted. It's just a matter of time and I think the millennial groundswell is becoming too big to ignore...
        There are some old funny Thompson machine gun ads from when those were legal to the general public. The tommy gun was produced to be a trench sweeper but World War I ended before they could sell their inventory to the government. So they had all these machine guns and no market and the company was failing. So they ran ads showing ranchers using the tommy guns on predators after their herds and that sort of thing. During prohibition the mobsters found the tommy gun to their liking and it became known as the Chicago typewriter. Probably the most effective weapon were the Browning Automatic Rifles Clyde Barrow stole from National Guard armories and cut down. Those were pretty wicked because they would penetrate trees and cars. Definitely scared the shit out of law enforcement who got in fire fights with the Barrow gang. That's why they riddled the shit out of the Ford Bonnie and Clyde were riding in when they ambushed them. They didn't want Clyde or Bonnie to get to the BAR's they had because if they did, someone might not be going home to their family.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Wayne LittlePeter and his weapons maker pals have appointed the biggest gun smuggler in modern history to be the ceremonial "President" of their little club....

Yes, that is treasonous convicted felon Oliver "Shredder" North who armed terrorists both in Iran and in Central America, and financed it all with Poppy Bush's Colombian Coke supply. And then went to work for FAUX Noize, rather than being executed for treason, as he deserved.

Great choice, as ever, ammosexuals!
          I always maintained Bush let Bill Clinton be president because he was governor of Arkansas when all the cocaine was coming into Arkansas. I always viewed the Clintons as being part of the Bush Criminal Family. I also find it interesting that HW Bush visited Barrack Obama in the White House. Always had the gut feeling Obama might have been a Bush operative. Obama has a shadowy past and attended Occidental College. Occidental is a CIA training center as is the East West Center at the University of Hawaii where Obama's family have worked. It really looks like the CIA was running a soft coupe on the country. All you have to do is get the dirt on people and have enough money to bribe them. Why be president when you can be the man behind the curtain. HW Bush is going to go to the grave with a lot of sordid secrets. But it would make sense he would have some Democrats in the game with him. Skullduggery doesn't have party lines.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Definitely seems obvious enough now that Poppy & Clinton never hated each other the way they made it seem in the 1992 campaign.... and whether or not the Mena airport story was true, there is evidence that Bill & Poppy knew each other way before that election....

This picture is dated 1983... 9 years before they faced off against each other in the election. Who knows, after 12 years in the White House (Reagan didn't actually do much in terms of actual policy) maybe Poppy was just tired?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              There are some old funny Thompson machine gun ads from when those were legal to the general public. The tommy gun was produced to be a trench sweeper but World War I ended before they could sell their inventory to the government. So they had all these machine guns and no market and the company was failing. So they ran ads showing ranchers using the tommy guns on predators after their herds and that sort of thing. During prohibition the mobsters found the tommy gun to their liking and it became known as the Chicago typewriter. Probably the most effective weapon were the Browning Automatic Rifles Clyde Barrow stole from National Guard armories and cut down. Those were pretty wicked because they would penetrate trees and cars. Definitely scared the shit out of law enforcement who got in fire fights with the Barrow gang. That's why they riddled the shit out of the Ford Bonnie and Clyde were riding in when they ambushed them. They didn't want Clyde or Bonnie to get to the BAR's they had because if they did, someone might not be going home to their family.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...