Orange Imbecile & Russian Asshole say : Bring On World War Three!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I say pull out of the middle east. The US has no national interests there.
    Well, realistically there is still that oil thing. I know we get less from that region but even a small percentage is huge. But I think the US should look back at synthetic fuels and stop sucking the House of Saud's dick and stop mindlessly supporting the Saudi vs. Iran cold war. Especially with the bloodbath they're conducting in Yemen with their inept landforces..

Iran is on the edge of having a revolution. I might be willing to support an overthrow of Iran's radical government using covert strategies. Israel is the problem. It needs an enemy. It needs a reason for the US to continue to support it. The fact is Israel cannot survive without support from the US. They know it. The willingness to support Israel is waining. Also Netanyahu and his wife are criminals. They need a distraction to dodge jail. A war is good for that. The Iran deal sucked. It allowed Iran to choose it's own inspectors plus why pay in all that cash unless you want to not leave a money trail through the banking system? What's to say the Obama Administration didn't get to skim some of that cash? Why not just wire it instead of flying pallets of bills into Iran. The whole thing is shady.
    I agree but think the US should by-and-large stay out of Iranian affairs and stop pretending they're any worse than the Saudis based on old grudges. I think Iran has become more of a securocracy more than a theocracy with the Revolutionary Guards sort of hijacking Iranian interests to prop up Assad and control Lebanon. They're the real obstacle of change in Iran. The Israelis only feed into this with their constant focus on Iran and overreactions to the nuclear program - when they have over 400 nukes themselves and could turn Iran into a glass parking lot. Iran is also suffering a degradation of its conventional forces through laspses in time and technology, which is why the asymmetric units like IRG Quds Force is so central to their perceived defense...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Well, realistically there is still that oil thing. I know we get less from that region but even a small percentage is huge. But I think the US should look back at synthetic fuels and stop sucking the House of Saud's dick and stop mindlessly supporting the Saudi vs. Iran cold war. Especially with the bloodbath they're conducting in Yemen with their inept landforces..

I agree but think the US should by-and-large stay out of Iranian affairs and stop pretending they're any worse than the Saudis based on old grudges. I think Iran has become more of a securocracy more than a theocracy with the Revolutionary Guards sort of hijacking Iranian interests to prop up Assad and control Lebanon. They're the real obstacle of change in Iran. The Israelis only feed into this with their constant focus on Iran and overreactions to the nuclear program - when they have over 400 nukes themselves and could turn Iran into a glass parking lot. Iran is also suffering a degradation of its conventional forces through laspses in time and technology, which is why the asymmetric units like IRG Quds Force is so central to their perceived defense...
      We got in bed with Saudi Arabia when Kissinger made a deal that that Saudis only sell their oil in US Dollars. This created the petro dollar which allowed Nixon to get off the gold standard. This had to be done to pay for the Vietnam War and of course created all the deficit spending we are addicted to. Now the US is the largest oil producer and the US Dollar still has no rival. The Euro won't last and nobody trusts the Chinese. The dollar has the psychological value since it's been around for so long. Debt has been around long enough nobody really worries about that either. So really, we don't need the Saudis anymore and we need nothing in the middle east. The oil is a geopolitical tool. We wanted the Soviets out of it and we used it to create the petrodollar. Now nobodies currency is backed by shit but for some reason people still want dollars. Saudi Arabia and Israel would love us to wipe out Iran for them though. At the end of the day the prime motivator is money. Since military spending is a big part of the game an unstable region like the middle east is a goldfield. As the song goes, peace sells but nobody is buying. It's who bribes the politicians. It's who gets the dirt on them. He with the most dollars and honeytraps wins.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-10-2018, 03:29 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

So who knows. Maybe we will get pulled back into a bigger middle east conflict and start World War 3. It's all how the tea leaves of blackmail and bribes float around.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Well, the CIA has been a subsidiary of the BCE from day one, so obviously they were behind the curtain for the Eisenhower/Nixon years. Directly running the show during the Reagan/Poppy years. And running the puppet show during the Chimp term (including stealing the elections that put him there)

As far as their role in the Clinton & Obama years, that's debatable either way. Poppy's friendship with Bill & Obama hanging a "medal of freedom" around the old bastard's neck - despite all the crimes & treason he has committed against this country- certainly doesn't speak in their favor.

And if you think Cheeto is exempt from that, well not so fast........

Pretty obvious from this photo who absolutely was NOT part of the BCE/CIA club on any level.......

I was no fan of Jimmy Carter but compared to the rest of those smucks in the picture, he looks like a saint. He was a president who left office with his own money and didn't use the office to enrich himself. The others enriched themselves from the office and were for sale.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Dream on. The US always wants to maintain it's first strike capability. Since the US Dollar is the world's reserve currency there is no excuse not to have first strike capability. The real problem is we don't need our big military machine which much of it is outdated like aircraft carriers. We start wars with smaller countries to feed the machine. With 60% of our budget being spent on the military it creates a lot of jobs and it has a lot of political pull. No member of congress whether they are Democrat or Republican refuses money from the military industrial complex. The original reason we messed with the middle east and western Asia was the cold war. Before us the British were messing around in there. Now we are going into a new Cold War. They say our biggest geopolitical challenge this century will be access to fresh water. That will cause new wars. It ain't a perfect world and the more technology we acquire the more power we have to screw ourselves. Why we haven't caused thermonuclear war yet is amazing.
            I'll keep on dreaming just the same...all the way until the bombs stop dropping.

After that, I'll see you in Hell.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Germans sum things up...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                I'll keep on dreaming just the same...all the way until the bombs stop dropping.

After that, I'll see you in Hell.
                Might be fun. In heaven there is no beer but in hell there is plenty.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well, realistically there is still that oil thing. I know we get less from that region but even a small percentage is huge. But I think the US should look back at synthetic fuels and stop sucking the House of Saud's dick and stop mindlessly supporting the Saudi vs. Iran cold war. Especially with the bloodbath they're conducting in Yemen with their inept landforces.....
                  Which synthetic fuels?
                  A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    Which synthetic fuels?

Moonshine. It will be great. You can run your lawn mower and fuel your drunk from the same gas can.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Might be fun. In heaven there is no beer but in hell there is plenty.
                      Well, from what Satan tells me, most of the people in Hell only get warm light beer... because it's Hell, after all.

Fortunately for us, Satan used to post here, so he might let us into his air conditioned private club where the stout and the IPA are chilled to a proper termperature
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        Which synthetic fuels?
                        All of them!!

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

All of them!!
                          Glib.

Biomass to Fluids, Oil Sands, Shale Oil, Fuel from waste???

Which fuels? This isn't a trap. Which are more cost effective? Which produce hydrocarbons at a faster rate?

Are you looking for a low carbon emission outcome?

I'm invested heavily in oil. Or big oil as some say here. I've covered it, won't go back over it. You think I'm not watching to see if there is a shift in manufacturing due to a better process or strategy?

I'm retiring at the end of the year. Done.

If "they" can replace or reform the Fischer-Tropsch reaction before then, I'll look here first to find out the facts. If that were to happen, I've really under valued the depth of the members here.
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I believe they were researching tar shale for the basis of the fuels (off the top of my head) but decided that is wasn't any cheaper than even the high price of crude of the day. Then of course the OPECunts lowered the price finally once they sense any sort of long term threat...

There's a very bad WikiNiki article on The Synthetic Fuels Corp. that was abolished by Ronnie in 1985...

I doubt the carbon emissions would have been low, the central purpose was long term national security and disengagement from the Middle East...

My brief refresher indicates they did base coal gasification on the Fischer-Tropsch process...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-12-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I believe they were researching tar shale for the basis of the fuels (off the top of my head) but decided that is wasn't any cheaper than even the high price of crude of the day. Then of course the OPECunts lowered the price finally once they sense any sort of long term threat...

There's a very bad WikiNiki article on The Synthetic Fuels Corp. that was abolished by Ronnie in 1985...

I doubt the carbon emissions would have been low, the central purpose was long term national security and disengagement from the Middle East...

My brief refresher indicates they did base coal gasification on the Fischer-Tropsch process...
                                If we really wanted to get off oil we could do it but oil is more than just a fuel. It’s part of geopolitics. Sometimes the politicians and the people who own them want a problem or a crisis because it can be spun to their advantage. The average Joe Blow just wants to drive somewhere and doesn’t care what they are burning in the car as long as it’s the lowest price.

Comment

Working...