X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

New Spike Lee Film at Cannes: Box Office Poison

"Let me put the greatness of this man in perspective. I think there's only three names. Albert Schweitzer, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Spike Lee.

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Spike is wrong of course. Cheeto isn't a motherfucker, he's a daughterfucker. Or at least that's what he says he wants to be, repeatedly....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar
      "Let me put the greatness of this man in perspective. I think there's only three names. Albert Schweitzer, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Spike Lee.

Neither of those guys deserve to be on the same list as that psychotic deluded Albanian witch Teresa.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I sense a lot of hostility in this thread.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Spike is wrong of course. Cheeto isn't a motherfucker, he's a daughterfucker. Or at least that's what he says he wants to be, repeatedly.
          You think every time he attempts to shove in mouse cock orange dick in her Ivanka collection vjayjay does she call him "daddy" or "president daddy?" Yeah, there is some heavy fucked-up inbreeding going on in that family.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Spike is wrong of course. Cheeto isn't a motherfucker, he's a daughterfucker. Or at least that's what he says he wants to be, repeatedly....

According to the Mueller investigation, Trump fucks anything that moves. Trump wishes he was a skinny dweeb like his son in law that way he could slide into Ivanka's bed at night and trick her into thinking she's having a kosher hot dog slid into her slot.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There's no such thing as "black Antifa" retard. The vast majority are lily white...

Comment

Working...