• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
    You're not?

Funny, as I've always thought your avatar looked...Asian...
    That's character (Festis) from Gunsmoke not Hop Sing from Bonanza!! LOL
    Attached Files
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Haha! I actually met Festis at the state Fair when I was a kid. He was dressed just like he is in your Avatar. Met Festis and my mom bought me an indian headdress and a fake tomahawk. What a day!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Remains of US servicemen isn't tangible?
        How much is a 60 year old human collarbone worth at this point?

"We think we have the foot of someone from your grandfathers unit that our government stupidly sent to get pointlessly killed in some shithole in the 1950s."

That's like trading buffalo for shiny beads...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And remains they should have handed over anyways. Really, we needed Drumpf to go over there and legitimize a despotic autocracy he wants to recreate here? Is that what some poor sap who joined up in '48 died for?

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

I always thought it was John Carradine!
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
              I always thought it was John Carradine!
              That's Ken Curtis who played Festus Haggen on Gunsmoke... He was also a singer and an early influence of David Lee Roth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                And remains they should have handed over anyways. Really, we needed Drumpf to go over there and legitimize a despotic autocracy he wants to recreate here? Is that what some poor sap who joined up in '48 died for?
                I think the despotic autocracy already exists. It's called career politicians, rogue intelligence officers, and corrupt bureaucrats. The type of people who collude with each other to keep the insider's club going. Notice none of them ever go to jail even when there is plenty of evidence to indite them. Notice how they do everything to keep people not in their little club from wining elections. Trump is very far from being a dictator. If he was a lot of people would be hanging and the border would be mined and people trying to get across would be shot. His political opposition would be bullied or killed. I've been to countries ran by real dictators. Believe me. It's far worse than what you pansy asses whine about. As far as the North Korean negotiations go. It's just getting started. You people talk like it's a done deal. Go ahead and whine and bitch. It ain't going to accomplish a damn thing. As far as Russian collusion goes it's getting to be an old fable. Nobody has come up with any evidence of anything. Sounds like a bunch of losers cooking up a reason they lost an election and the way it's going, they are going to lose another one. If Trump was a dictator he would use his executive authority to take care of all that bullshit in the Justice Department and FBI. Many people wonder why he hasn't.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-19-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  How much is a 60 year old human collarbone worth at this point?

"We think we have the foot of someone from your grandfathers unit that our government stupidly sent to get pointlessly killed in some shithole in the 1950s."

That's like trading buffalo for shiny beads...
                  Yeah but if a Democrat did the same thing it would be a great move. Haha! That's the reality of it. This is all partisan bullshit. Political whining and complaining. It's too early in the game to tell where this is all going. The bottom line is none of the political babble in this forum is going to change a damn thing on how the world really runs. So I'm going to do something important. I'm going to see if the garbage cans have been pushed out.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

That's Ken Curtis who played Festus Haggen on Gunsmoke... He was also a singer and an early influence of David Lee Roth.

It was a long time ago but he was one of the acts at the fair. I remember him doing some singing and bullshitting between songs. Cracks me up Roth was inspired by him and Jim Dandy. Shit. Roth even dressed up as a faggy cowboy sometimes wearing cowboy boots and a gun belt and holster. Dave was a weird mix of shit.

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Remains of US servicemen isn't tangible?
                      Not if you hate the military. Maybe they can send us their refugees and make Ford orgasm.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        Not if you hate the military. Maybe they can send us their refugees and make Ford orgasm.
                        If Lil' Kim wants to send me some female refugees of legal age, I have no objections.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          If Lil' Kim wants to send me some female refugees of legal age, I have no objections.....
                          You are on the wrong border. Putin will get the North Korean meat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                            Ford will have to take a number. Trump will have them all pissing on the bed in the Lincoln bedroom first. As soon as they start stinking up the White House with kim chee Ford will get them.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, if Justin Trudeau wants to send me some hot Canadian chicks who hate his goddamned pipelines, I wouldn't object to that either.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Haha! I actually met Festis at the state Fair when I was a kid. He was dressed just like he is in your Avatar. Met Festis and my mom bought me an indian headdress and a fake tomahawk. What a day!
                                I met Amanda Blake (Miss Kitty) at the California Rodeo in Salinas, Ca back in the 60's! Rode along side a stage coach she was riding on in the horse parade...

Comment

Working...