ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Michael Jackson was ‘chemically castrated’ by his dad, says doctor

Not sure how reliable the doctor testimony is or a Murdoch tabloid for that matter but for what it's worth....

Michael Jackson was ‘chemically castrated’ by his dad, says doctor

MICHAEL Jackson’s former doctor has claimed Joe Jackson subjected the Billie Jean singer to shocking levels of abuse in order to maintain his high-pitched singing voice.

Staff writer, The Sun
    News Corp Australia Network
    JULY 10, 20188:26AM

MICHAEL Jackson was “chemically castrated” by his father Joe according to the late star’s doctor.

Conrad Murray said Joe, who died from cancer last month, was “cruel” to his children.

“Joe Jackson was one of the worst fathers to his children in history,” Dr Murray told The Blast.

“The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father.

“The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

Dr Murray has previously claimed the Jackson family patriarch would give Michael hormone injections to stop his voice from getting deeper.

The doctor said Michael told him he was so scared of his dad he would vomit when he saw him.

Michael’s son Prince has previously defended his grandfather.

In a video posted on Instagram he told his followers Joe had done no wrong.

“One of the things I’m going to talk about today is my grandpa about what y’all got to f---ing say about him.

“So y’all can keep on talking all this s---, saying he abused my dad and all this and you’ll make a YouTube video about it for sure.”

“But he raised these kids right, otherwise they would have been in gangs or f---ing dead.

“So go ahead, keep talking s---, but you won’t ever be as great as one of that man’s f---ing balls in his n------.”

Joe was buried in the same Southern California cemetery as his late son.

He died on June 27 in Las Vegas at age 89 and is survived by wife Katherine, eight children and dozens of grandchildren.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

That story has been around for years. Given Michael's feminine appearance and the fact that his singing voice was sometimes higher than that of his sister Janet, it's probably true.

Presumably Dr. Murray would have had access to Michael Jackson's medical records, so he should be able to document those allegations if he had to (i.e. a lawsuit from any family members)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    No wonder Elvis's daughter dumped his ass. Peter Pan had no peter.

4. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (07-12-2018)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Like, even if the pedophilia allegations against Michael were all bullshit, that whole family are a bunch of bizarros.

I think Michael in the last 20 years of his life wanted to transition into a 12 year old Asian boy. Seriously. A hairless, light skinned Asian boy.

Too much money and too much fame at too young an age, and nobody around him he would listen to who would tell him "no"...a shame. That guy could sing and dance his ass of like nobodys bidnezz...too bad it all slowly went weird. I mean, shit, if you have to take surgical anesthesia in order to go to sleep, you gotta be wrestling with something fierce in your mind.

I'd still tit fuck LaToya, though.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

He was a great song writer too which is very unusual. The best case scenario is that he was a harmless crazy person.

At this point I just don't particularly want to know if he was a child trapped in an adults body like Tom Hanks in Big or a creepy monster drugging kids so he could rape them. I suppose distasteful as it is the important thing is whether victims were damaged. I still find it very odd that people who are definitely pedophiles like Bill Wyman and Jimmy Page, unlike Jackson who only has denied accusations, get a completely clean bill of health. It's just never mentioned for the only reason I think that a complaint was never made by a parent of the minor.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Probably the most ironic thing about Michael is for all of his talent as a singer and songwriter, that he never played a musical instrument. Coming out of the Motown era, it wasn't unusual for those groups to be vocalists only, but in the Jackson Five's case, Jermaine & Tito could both play bass & guitar, and one might think they would have taught their little brother a few chords.

Probably knew that he would outplay them within a month, if they had. Might not have needed Eddie Van Halen's help on "Beat It".

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    He was a great song writer too which is very unusual. The best case scenario is that he was a harmless crazy person.

At this point I just don't particularly want to know if he was a child trapped in an adults body like Tom Hanks in Big or a creepy monster drugging kids so he could rape them. I suppose distasteful as it is the important thing is whether victims were damaged. I still find it very odd that people who are definitely pedophiles like Bill Wyman and Jimmy Page, unlike Jackson who only has denied accusations, get a completely clean bill of health. It's just never mentioned for the only reason I think that a complaint was never made by a parent of the minor.
    Well, trying to parse what was true and what wasn't...I mean, obviously pedophilia is just...it has to be one of the worst things somebody can do, in that the effects on the victim can and do last a lifetime, manifesting themselves in all sorts of behaviors. And it's...a sickness. A sickness and a sick thing: honestly, can anyone be blamed for NOT wanting to even think about it? It's something beyond the pale, and the natural impulse is to turn away in revulsion and disgust.

I've never read the settlements or documents of the early 1990s accusations against Jackson. I saw some of the mid 2000s trial stuff in terms of the recaps on the nightly news. Apparently, the boy in that case has recently admitted to others that Jackson never touched him, and the accusations were something his mother fabricated. So, was the boy telling the truth then, and lying now so people don't think he was molested? Possibly. Was he lying then and telling the truth now? Who the fuck knows?

I think part of it with Jackson was that by the time the first allegations broke in 1993 or so, Jackson was already viewed as being a bit odd, what with all the plastic surgeries/Elephant Man bones/not being married/no girlfriend/Bubbles the Chimp/hanging out with Webster and the Home Alone kid. In that context, the allegations were seemingly a bit more fitting. As opposed to Page, and his relationship with Maddox not really surfacing in a big public way until the early 1980s, along with Wyman who - as you say - had consent from Mandy's mother (who was dating Wyman's son - what a twisted bunch of nuts!).

And let's not forget Ted Nugent and his penchant for underage teenaged girls when he was well into his 30s.

Thread Information