Frustrated with the current lack any word from our favorite artist... I was curious what it would take to book an interview with Diamond Dave. The short answer... A whole lot of money, honey!!

A web search of recent news articles from 2017 announcing changes in Roth's personal and professional booking management put me on the path which landed me on the web site for the Richard De La Font Agency, Inc. There you can potentially book Dave for a concert, corporate event, party, etc... Following their link to their Artist Interview page and landing on their Buyers Input Form - Interview, etc. I was stuck by the ugly hand of reality which knocked my fucking wallet right on it's ass!!

https://www.delafont.com/Forms/buyer...-interview.htm

Minimum service fee budget of $10,000 USD is required.
This service fee is ONLY for assistance in making the arrangement for an interview.
It is NOT the fee for the interview itself - which may or may not require an additional fee.
If you do not have this level of budget, we will not be able to assist in this category.
Let that marinate a bit... you have to put up $10 Grand just to get some nice person to call the artist and arrange the interview. Be prepared to fork out more cold, hard cash if the "Artist" wants an appearance fee and for expenses to get their precious ass to and from the interview!!

Filtering through the fine print at least the agency kindly offers that the fee is refundable if you get snubbed:

You MUST be prepared to submit
this amount in advance. This is 100% refundable
should the artist decline your invitation for
an interview. If you are not willing, do not proceed.
I no longer wonder why we're hearing nothing from Diamond Dave in the mainstream or even back alley media... In my world, $10,000 is a good chunk of change and far too much money to waste on arranging an interview with somebody who hasn't done anything noteworthy in recent times... It's a shame. Such a colorful and entertaining personality out-priced himself from the his own industry...