X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Now we are very much in the end times of forums like this before it gets shut down I'm genuinely curious about people who are just insanely fucking cunty on here.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Geez what's with the Canadian going off on this..? Oh yeah, Canadian...

I had used the assessed value, which is what's available publicly. Plus it supported the point I was trying to make on estimating expenses (taxes) which are based on assessed values. Since Dave bought the house in 1991 for $1.3 million (not $10 million) the current value discussed at $2.4 million does align with the market. This isn't the first discussion here on this...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2004

26 in '15 and 54 in '12, were the tour grosses. Plus merchandising. A 1/4 of that after expenses probably isn't top athlete money, but I bet the way Dave lives, he can live on just that, forget royalties from Jump, Panama and DTNA being played all over the world daily. He's probably invested well, too. I'm more worried about BumBahDeeDah.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
          Because, unlike you senile cretins, I have hope for mankind.
          Is this how you contribute ? Bitching daily on a website named after someone you have zero interest in ? Spare me honey.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Hey! The language.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Keep in mind, there are kids who play video games on Twitch and Youtube who make a minimum of $18,000 a month(with ads, sponsors, donations, etc...). The Highest paid make over a million a month. These guys can make up to $10,000 PER HOUR to play a sponsored video game on Twitch or Youtube or Facebook Live, etc...

For Diamond David Lee Roth to expect at least $10,000 just to arrange to talk to the legend himself, not counting his actual fee, is perfectly reasonable.
              -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Roth doesn't get the $10k to arrange the talk... the Talent pimp (agency) gets that fee.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

As long as he doesn't do Vegas weddings for 6 grands, fine...on the other hand...he'd do it perfect!

Imagine a "No hold mambo slammer Picasso brother"-wedding at "Club Dave Chapelle".

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    I'm not implying Roth is on the verge of bankruptcy... all those 5-6 figure amounts y'all referenced is good money. But, Dave's not earning those amounts directly... netting out Roth's take after you factor in the record label (WB), publishers and then dividing the remaining portion by 3-4 fellow band members... $100,000 probably ends up a couple thousand cash in hand after taxes at best, annually.

Roth's house in Pasadena is over 11,000 sq ft on 2 acres... valued around $2.4 million. His taxes, utilities and maintaining it probably cost him $30-50k a year. Not sure if he still maintains an apartment in New York... that won't come cheap at all.

I sense a tour may become a necessity soon...
                    I've seen some pretty nuts supposed outgoings for Roth over the years, I looked it up and apparently it seems that the property tax in Pasadena is just 1% of what you paid for it with reductions if it's your main residence - I think he's fine on being able to afford it. His tax on that house probably isn't much more than the cost of this site per year...

Comment

Working...