SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

The Mental Decline of Donald Trump

Omarosa Writes Donald Trump Showed “Mental Decline” During Lester Holt Interview

Greg Evans
    August 2, 2018

Omarosa Manigault-Newman says the “mental decline” of former boss Donald Trump “could not be denied” when she saw the President interviewed by NBC’s Lester Holt in May 2017.

‘While watching the interview I realized that something real and serious was going on in Donald’s brain,” Manigault-Newman writes in Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House, an excerpt of which was “obtained” and partially posted today by DailyMail.com. “His mental decline could not be denied.”

The memoir, from Gallery Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, is set for an August 14 pub date, but the Dailymail excerpts gives a taste of what’s to come. The passages include Manigault-Newman’s reactions as she watched Trump tell Holt, among other things, that he asked then-FBI chief James Comey “if it’s possible would you let me know, am I under investigation?”

Trump also called Comey a “showboat” during the now infamous interview.

“Many didn’t notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when,” writes Manigault-Newman, who met Trump as a contestant on The Apprentice and joined his White House communications team in 2017. She was fired following reported clashes with Chief of Staff John Kelly.

“For the Lester Holt interview, I watched it on a small TV in the upper press room (the lower press room was built on top of the old swimming pool and turned into the briefing room) by the press secretary’s office,” she writes. “Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh no! Oh no! This is bad!’

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next.”

Manigault-Newman also writes that communications director Hope Hicks “had gone over the briefing with him a dozen times hitting the key point that he had fired Comey based on the recommendation by the DOJ which the vice president and other surrogates had been reinforcing for days.”

Trump, of course, told Holt the opposite, admitting that he had been planning to fire Comey before getting just that recommendation from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

LINK
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Did Cheeto just throw Junior under the Mueller bus??

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-05-2018)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Last edited by FORD; 08-05-2018 at 04:38 PM.

5. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-05-2018)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Eh, same old story. The F A T Orange Blunder has no idea how American politics work but he does have a fire grasp on how his own greed works. His shady deals with American President Putin were many and now the money trail has come back to bite him in his incredibly F A T ass. The man is mentally ill, no question but no Rethuglicon is willing to step up and say this is enough which in about 3 months most of them are all about to have their greedy asses handed to them as well. It's beyond disgusting what this country has become

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 1,491 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Omarosa Writes Donald Trump Showed “Mental Decline” During Lester Holt Interview

Greg Evans
    August 2, 2018

Omarosa Manigault-Newman says the “mental decline” of former boss Donald Trump “could not be denied” when she saw the President interviewed by NBC’s Lester Holt in May 2017.

‘While watching the interview I realized that something real and serious was going on in Donald’s brain,” Manigault-Newman writes in Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House, an excerpt of which was “obtained” and partially posted today by DailyMail.com. “His mental decline could not be denied.”

The memoir, from Gallery Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, is set for an August 14 pub date, but the Dailymail excerpts gives a taste of what’s to come. The passages include Manigault-Newman’s reactions as she watched Trump tell Holt, among other things, that he asked then-FBI chief James Comey “if it’s possible would you let me know, am I under investigation?”

Trump also called Comey a “showboat” during the now infamous interview.

“Many didn’t notice it as keenly as I did because I knew him way back when,” writes Manigault-Newman, who met Trump as a contestant on The Apprentice and joined his White House communications team in 2017. She was fired following reported clashes with Chief of Staff John Kelly.

“For the Lester Holt interview, I watched it on a small TV in the upper press room (the lower press room was built on top of the old swimming pool and turned into the briefing room) by the press secretary’s office,” she writes. “Throughout this erratic and contradictory interview, I kept thinking, ‘Oh no! Oh no! This is bad!’

“Donald rambled. He spoke gibberish. He contradicted himself from one sentence to the next.”

Manigault-Newman also writes that communications director Hope Hicks “had gone over the briefing with him a dozen times hitting the key point that he had fired Comey based on the recommendation by the DOJ which the vice president and other surrogates had been reinforcing for days.”

Trump, of course, told Holt the opposite, admitting that he had been planning to fire Comey before getting just that recommendation from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

LINK
    Well, to be fair, Trump was never exactly what I'd define as eloquent, even back in the 1980s when he was getting his first burst of media coverage. He WAS able to speak in simple, coherent sentences with a minimal amount of rambling, which these days he has trouble with unless he is reading a prepared speech or just performing for the crowds at rallies.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    To be really fair... with a few exceptions, most of the Presidents in the last 40 years wouldn't have spoken and sounded half as eloquent, informed and intelligent regarding any of the issues of the day without teams of speech writers, advisers and really smart people preparing their talking points.

Obama and Bush Sr were very good speakers... even they flubbed shit and sounded silly at times.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    To be really fair... with a few exceptions, most of the Presidents in the last 40 years wouldn't have spoken and sounded half as eloquent, informed and intelligent regarding any of the issues of the day without teams of speech writers, advisers and really smart people preparing their talking points.

Obama and Bush Sr were very good speakers... even they flubbed shit and sounded silly at times.
    The real reason people are having a tizzy fit is an outsider won the presidency using Twitter. They are scared to death it happened so they are out to make an example of Trump so nobody else does the same thing. It's not about Trump. It's about a little insider's club no longer deciding who can be president. Fly over country put a guy from Queens in the seat and they just can't stand it. In fact, they are terrified. You can just see the desperation. We got to smear Trump with so much shit that nobody else on the outside will want to run in the future. If anything. Trump winning and the reaction just shows everyone what a shithole the political system really is.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The real reason people are having a tizzy fit is an outsider won the presidency using Twitter. They are scared to death it happened so they are out to make an example of Trump so nobody else does the same thing. It's not about Trump. It's about a little insider's club no longer deciding who can be president. Fly over country put a guy from Queens in the seat and they just can't stand it. In fact, they are terrified. You can just see the desperation. We got to smear Trump with so much shit that nobody else on the outside will want to run in the future. If anything. Trump winning and the reaction just shows everyone what a shithole the political system really is.

Mmmmmmmmmnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

It's about Trump.

Make no mistake about that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 3,450 Posts

I'm beginning to wonder how many here would accept a blowjob from Trump? or give him one...

13. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (08-06-2018)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The real reason people are having a tizzy fit is an outsider won the presidency using Twitter. They
    Here is a thing to watch for.

Any time you see an unqualified 'they' referring to some unspecified group of mysterious people sound a bullshit alarm bell.

It's a good rule, do the same any time you hear quasi medical person start talking about 'energy'.

This 'outsider' 'billionaire' yeah he's really shaking things up in the swamp by filling it with criminals and blowing the evangelicals and Russians.

15. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-06-2018)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I do find myself questioning who the hell these "they" people are a lot lately...

Mysterious no-name group that seems to be in control and blamed for a lot of shit other "theys" don't like. Also appears to be a large portion of the population that honestly expect the mysterious "they" folks to go get things done to make their lives happier...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Shhh, ZahZoo...they'll hear you!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

The most crazy thing about the world at the moment is people looking for secret conspiracy theories when it's all completely in plain sight. It's like someone raping you in the ass while tweeting 'I'm raping you in the ass' and you saying 'I think a ghost is raping me in the ass because it hurts and ectoplasm is seeping out of it.'

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Most things in life are pretty unremarkable... The adage that the simplest explanation for something is usually the most factual holds true.

Due to entertainment media (TV, movies, books etc) I believe the cultural trend has brought many to believe there's some magical or dark, hidden things lurking in every event in life. Beyond geeking on the wonders of science... most things are just what they are and nothing more. Chaos and coincidence rule the universe.

Imagination is a wonderful thing... perception is really slippery and difficult to control.

Thread Information