ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Drag Queen Story Hour Will Lead To God's Judgment On America!111!!11

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 1,491 Posts

Blog Entries
    This gibberish is all Robertson has ever known. And spouting it has been a viable revenue source for so long that he will doubtless continue to do so until the day he dies: if he actually believes any of it is in some ways beside the point.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    This gibberish is all Robertson has ever known. And spouting it has been a viable revenue source for so long that he will doubtless continue to do so until the day he dies: if he actually believes any of it is in some ways beside the point.
    I didn't know the old prick was still alive. I thought he choked to death sucking Netanyahu's dick. According to Pat you aren't a good Christian unless you blindly support Israel on everything. Was that Pat or Hagee? I can't remember. I can't keep these Evangelicals straight anymore.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hagee's more extreme on the Israel stuff, as he supports the "Nile to the Euphrates" bullshit doctrine, and literally funds a school for Mossad assassins with his flock's money. Pat has been involved with Israeli propaganda for a while though, as he runs a CBN satellite operation known as "Middle East Television" and CBN was the first US network to put Mossad agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer on the air, long before he got his CNN gig.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Fuck evangelicals at this stage.

You see this evangelical missionary in Uganda?

He's been arrested.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Hagee's more extreme on the Israel stuff, as he supports the "Nile to the Euphrates" bullshit doctrine, and literally funds a school for Mossad assassins with his flock's money. Pat has been involved with Israeli propaganda for a while though, as he runs a CBN satellite operation known as "Middle East Television" and CBN was the first US network to put Mossad agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer on the air, long before he got his CNN gig.
    Well it used to be the protestant Christians viewed the Jews with disdain. You guys killed Jesus so tough luck. You get what your deserve. Today the Christians; especially the evangelical kind think we need to support Israel on everything or God will bring judgement. The reality is Israel can't exist without US support so I figure these ministers are highly influenced and manipulated by Israeli intelligence to keep US dollars flowing to Israel.

Israel is a strategic liability. There really is no strategic reason for the US even to be in the Middle East anymore. China throwing it's weight around in the South China Sea is a bigger concern today. The Middle East is just a big hole we threw trillions of dollars into and have little to show for it.

7. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (08-20-2018)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Fuck evangelicals at this stage.

You see this evangelical missionary in Uganda?

He's been arrested.
    Got to love it. An evangelical that cusses in the name of Jesus and sounds like Gary Busey. He's probably in some filthy cell now taking big diseased African cock up then ass and to the back of his teeth and he can cry for Jesus all he wants. Help will not be coming.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-20-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I didn't know the old prick was still alive. I thought he choked to death sucking Netanyahu's dick. According to Pat you aren't a good Christian unless you blindly support Israel on everything. Was that Pat or Hagee? I can't remember. I can't keep these Evangelicals straight anymore.
    Yeah, it was mildly surprising to find out Robertson was still alive, since he rarely captures even a sliver of the media cycle now.

He's old hat, but every once in a while he spouts something looney enough to get a passing mention.

Much like Falwell, once Robertson finally dies doubtless at least a dozen grifters posing as "men of God" will fill the void. In a way, I can't blame them, since the religious con is a time-proven means of parting fools from their money.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well it used to be the protestant Christians viewed the Jews with disdain. You guys killed Jesus so tough luck. You get what your deserve. Today the Christians; especially the evangelical kind think we need to support Israel on everything or God will bring judgement. The reality is Israel can't exist without US support so I figure these ministers are highly influenced and manipulated by Israeli intelligence to keep US dollars flowing to Israel.

Israel is a strategic liability. There really is no strategic reason for the US even to be in the Middle East anymore. China throwing it's weight around in the South China Sea is a bigger concern today. The Middle East is just a big hole we threw trillions of dollars into and have little to show for it.
    Israel isn't even particularly useful as a geographic foothold for military operations in that region. Thankfully, according to multiple surveys, the younger American Jews on the whole aren't quite as adamant about the pro-Israel "no matter what" stance as their parents were, so it's possible this absurd US stance of supporting Israel down the line on everything that state does - even when some of actions should be condemned - MIGHT just wane in time.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, it was mildly surprising to find out Robertson was still alive, since he rarely captures even a sliver of the media cycle now.
    Apart from here where FORD posts his stuff regularly.

12. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (08-21-2018),ZahZoo (08-24-2018)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Israel isn't even particularly useful as a geographic foothold for military operations in that region. Thankfully, according to multiple surveys, the younger American Jews on the whole aren't quite as adamant about the pro-Israel "no matter what" stance as their parents were, so it's possible this absurd US stance of supporting Israel down the line on everything that state does - even when some of actions should be condemned - MIGHT just wane in time.
    The only way Israel will work long-term is to stop running it like a theocracy and give everyone equal rights under the law. The problem is you have some real radicals on both sides and I think they will make doing that impossible. You have two groups of radicals that want a theocracy. The Palestinians will outbreed the Jews if the Jews don't genocide the Palestinians first. Now that people said there are good people in Israel but right now it's got a very corrupt government and I think Netanyahu is going to get Israel in a war that they will take heavy losses in. I'm just to the point of ok we tried to help the Jews have a democracy but the fun and games are getting old and it really isn't of that much strategic importance for the US anymore. Time to say enough is enough. Playing peacekeeper there is like pissing up a rope. Anyone who has been serious about peace always gets riddled with bullets in that region of the world.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Palestine was a problem of the British. Then it became our problem. I say let it be Putin's problem for awhile. Netanyahu likes to go and cry on Putin's shoulder. Well Russia is closer. Let them have their turn.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    "Beeitch"

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Apart from here where FORD posts his stuff regularly.
    I always suspected FORD was a barely closeted evangelical Christian (among many other barely closeted things)...as well as a secret fiscal conservative.

Were you aware that FORD has a life size cardboard likeness of Grover Norquist, and he often enjoys staring at it and wistfully sighing?

I mean, it's pretty fuckin' sick how much he claims to love Sanders: FORD is strictly Heritage Foundation material...all the way.

Pence/Gowdy 2024!!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The only way Israel will work long-term is to stop running it like a theocracy and give everyone equal rights under the law. The problem is you have some real radicals on both sides and I think they will make doing that impossible. You have two groups of radicals that want a theocracy. The Palestinians will outbreed the Jews if the Jews don't genocide the Palestinians first. Now that people said there are good people in Israel but right now it's got a very corrupt government and I think Netanyahu is going to get Israel in a war that they will take heavy losses in. I'm just to the point of ok we tried to help the Jews have a democracy but the fun and games are getting old and it really isn't of that much strategic importance for the US anymore. Time to say enough is enough. Playing peacekeeper there is like pissing up a rope. Anyone who has been serious about peace always gets riddled with bullets in that region of the world.

At least Obama didn't feel the need to fawn all over Netanyahu. Granted, Israel got the same amount of US support under Obama as it always has, but I quite enjoyed how Obama didn't publicly kiss Bibi's ring. This, in turn, made Netanyahu come over and speak in front of Congress prophesizing imminent annihilation from Iran - the same prophecy he has been propagating for 25 years. Bibi really would like the US to mount a massive military campaign against Iran, regardless of the consequences. Bibi needs a demon to rail against - and get Israel worked up over - because without his demon he is out of office.

Far as Israel, Palestine, Judaism and Islam...all of that separatist religious fervor has been stoked to a fever pitch for so long I'm actually amazed that region isn't MORE violent than it already is.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This, in turn, made Netanyahu come over and speak in front of Congress prophesizing imminent annihilation from Iran - the same prophecy he has been propagating for 25 years. Bibi really would like the US to mount a massive military campaign against Iran, regardless of the consequences. Bibi needs a demon to rail against - and get Israel worked up over - because without his demon he is out of office.
    Despite the point that Israel illegally got a hold of nuclear weapons before I was even born and have literally 100s of them.

19. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (08-22-2018)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    At least Obama didn't feel the need to fawn all over Netanyahu. Granted, Israel got the same amount of US support under Obama as it always has, but I quite enjoyed how Obama didn't publicly kiss Bibi's ring. This, in turn, made Netanyahu come over and speak in front of Congress prophesizing imminent annihilation from Iran - the same prophecy he has been propagating for 25 years. Bibi really would like the US to mount a massive military campaign against Iran, regardless of the consequences. Bibi needs a demon to rail against - and get Israel worked up over - because without his demon he is out of office.

Far as Israel, Palestine, Judaism and Islam...all of that separatist religious fervor has been stoked to a fever pitch for so long I'm actually amazed that region isn't MORE violent than it already is.
    Obama had no love for Bibi. Heard he would make Bibi wait for a long time before he would see him. Oh the Israeli lobby here in the US is much stronger than any president. They have no choice but to support Israel.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Obama had no love for Bibi. Heard he would make Bibi wait for a long time before he would see him. Oh the Israeli lobby here in the US is much stronger than any president. They have no choice but to support Israel.
    It's this weird stranglehold that lobby has...much like the NRA, where the amount of sway both lobbies hold seems to be far outweighed by the actual sentiments of the US population at large. The pull AIPAC has is...I just don't get it. I mean, I'm not against Israel or anti semitic: I don't have anything by way of animosity toward the Jewish State or its peoples. However, it does get tiresome to always have the anti-Semitic label thrown at me if I don't support every single thing the Israeli Prime Minister says or does without question. I understand the rationale, in that Israel thinks if it gives an inch on anything, anywhere, ever this will start a process of encroachment that will end up resulting in their eventual destruction. Jews clearly have more than a few reasons to feel that way, based on history. What I don't get is why so many non-Jews in this country allow themselves to be captured by that same unquestioning rationale re: Israel. Is it that said rationale has been repeated ad infinitum to the point where non-critical groupthink has settled in?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've been reported by users on this site back in the day as anti-semitic for just making comments disagreeing with the policies of a right wing Israel government often I'm sure that at least 48% of Israelis were against.

23. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (08-23-2018)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I've been reported by users on this site back in the day as anti-semitic for just making comments disagreeing with the policies of a right wing Israel government often I'm sure that at least 48% of Israelis were against.
    And, it's like, I get it in that Israel has the right to defend itself and the right to exist: I've never had any contention with either of those beliefs. Doesn't mean Israel's leadership is infallible in terms of every single decision made, but to even so much as point THAT out sends some into spasms where they label you anti-Semitic.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's the same as if you weren't allowed to criticize South African Apartheid in the 1980s unless you were white Afrikaans without being accused of being racist. It's bullshit and is bound to end up backfiring into feeding antisemitism.

There is a bunch of shit in the UK at the moment because the Labour Party is refusing to adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of antisemitism.

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com...n-antisemitism

Most of it is absolutely fine to any sensible human but they slipped in a couple of things that are off

i.e.
    Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
    Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

Either of these things could be done as a matter of fact without being in any way antisemitic.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I always suspected FORD was a barely closeted evangelical Christian (among many other barely closeted things)...as well as a secret fiscal conservative.

Were you aware that FORD has a life size cardboard likeness of Grover Norquist, and he often enjoys staring at it and wistfully sighing?

I mean, it's pretty fuckin' sick how much he claims to love Sanders: FORD is strictly Heritage Foundation material...all the way.

Pence/Gowdy 2024!!
    I only bought the cardboard cutout of Norquist so I could drown it in a bathtub. And I prefer the term "recovering Baptist" (who hasn't set foot in a church in decades apart from Xmas Eve services, and didn't even do that last year since the icy roads made it more trouble than it was worth)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Robertson down to a few thousand viewers on YouTube at this point from a population of hundreds of millions.

There comes a point where you are just in a small way promoting a lunatic when it is clear he's not influential at this point and better just to ignore.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-24-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The 700 Club is still widely syndicated on TV. The one decent business move Pat probably made in his life was when he sold CBN Cable in the 90s, he had it written into the contract that the channel would continue to air the 700 Club three times a day. After several ownership & name changes, that channel is currently known as "FreeForm" and bears very little resmblance to the old CBN cable.... but Pat & his friends are still on TV three times a day. Ironically surrounded by some programs that Pat's FundaMENTAList audience would probably really hate with witches, lesbian parents, and a bunch of other "non christian" sort of things.

Thread Information