Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Donations Required - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donations Required

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Thanks very much for the donation from long term member rwc!
    💸

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Awesome thanks DavidLeeNatra we have fallen behind in the bills a bit over the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
        Awesome thanks DavidLeeNatra we have fallen behind in the bills a bit over the summer.
        My pleasure

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Approaching 2 years on we could really do with some donations to keep things running around here. We run on a budget of a fraction of similar sites so even some small donations can mount up and be a real help.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks to Bob for his donation!

Comment

I chucked in a couple ducats...

Comment

Thanks Nick!!!

That was a pretty brutal bill we had to pay to get things back up and running so much appreciated.

Comment

Many thanks to zigdust for his generous donation!

Comment

Thanks to cadaverdog for making a donation!

Comment

Thanks Rikk for the donation!

If people keep doing this at this rate we will be here forever.

Comment

Belated thanks for the generous donation from Terry.

Awesome world of awesome and apologies for forgetting to post about it, unfortunately news of it reached me during a lost weekend.

Comment

Wasn't much, but I figure...hey, I've been posting here for 16 years. Haven't had to do jack squat in terms of the day-to-day operations, have no idea what it costs in terms of time and money to keep the site running, but I'd imagine anything helps. Apologies on my end for having taken so long to throw a few bucks your way.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Your donation will pay for the whole rest of this month.

We don't need a huge amount of big donations to keep this place running, we pay a lot less than for example VH Links. A dozen or so people throwing in a little from time to time will do it.

Comment

Ok, paid.

I come here every day, don't post much but enjoy reading what the rest of you have to say.
                              I probably woulda contributed earlier but the $20. minimum was like "C'mon, can't I pick my
                              own amount?"
                              Maybe if you offered $5 or $10 options more folks would be more likely to chip in? I dunno...
                              Originally posted by sadaist
                              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Hey many thanks for that!

Also to be honest I hadn't even noticed the minimum donation setting it's been like that for years. I've reduced it down to $5.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X