X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    They couldn't get Bill Clinton on the real estate scam but they did manage to catch him in a perjury trap. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" didn't send him to prison but he did get disbarred.
    How times have changed if lying about a enthusiastic consensual blow job under oath used to get you disbarred but now it's ok to lie about an attempted rape of a minor and become a supreme court justice?

I'm not saying Kavanaugh did it, I'm talking about the reaction of many Republican politicians to the accusation.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-18-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Convicting Manafort isn't a waste of taxpayers dollars.
      To clarify apart from the fact Manafort is a horrendous character, the FBI seized $40 million from him so the investigation more than paid for itself.

It's funny that the FBI now owns an apartment in Trump Tower.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How times have changed if lying about a enthusiastic consensual blow job under oath used to get you disbarred but now it's ok to lie about an attempted rape of a minor and become a supreme court justice?

I'm not saying Kavanaugh did it, I'm talking about the reaction of many Republican politicians to the accusation.
        Apparently one of Trump's dumb fucking sons thinks it's funny posting meme's about it...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

To clarify apart from the fact Manafort is a horrendous character, the FBI seized $40 million from him so the investigation more than paid for itself.

It's funny that the FBI now owns an apartment in Trump Tower.
          I saw a joke that Mueller should move in

Comment

Working...